Chasing Silver: Some Anti-Land

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dry the Fields -
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant land
Enchanted land loses all abilities and has ": Add to your mana pool. This permanent does not untap during your next untap step."

Seismic Uprising -
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant land
Enchanted land is a 3/1 red Elemental creature with "This creature attacks each turn if able." It's still a land.

Sudden Fissure -
Instant
The next time a land would be tapped for mana this turn, instead destroy it.
Ground Rift seems worse than Silence or Craterize, and your opponent even gets the choice.
I can't get gatherer to work right but I think ground rift is a card, and there is a salt destroy land thing from kamigawa, the name is different enough though I think.

Salt the fields probably shouldn't have both effects, its pretty brutal.
Seismis Uprising doesn't work. If you don't have a "it is still a land" clause, then the aura is going to fall off because it says enchant land. But if you say it's still a land, then you can tap it precombat and avoid the downside of the card. 
Nothing really matters.
Anyone can see.
I can't get gatherer to work right but I think ground rift is a card, and there is a salt destroy land thing from kamigawa, the name is different enough though I think. Salt the fields probably shouldn't have both effects, its pretty brutal.

Ground Rift
Sowing Salt
blah blah metal lyrics
Bollocks.

Yeah the "still a land" needs to be added.

And the idea of the third one is to be instant-speed surprise land destruction.
I think Salt the Fields is an okay name, it's not that similar.

The third one is hardly going to be a surprise. You'll cast it in their upkeep, they'll tap their worst land first or just not cast spells that turn, depending. I can't really think of another way of playing it honestly.
blah blah metal lyrics
Bollocks.

Yeah the "still a land" needs to be added.

And the idea of the third one is to be instant-speed surprise land destruction.

Sudden Fissure doesn't seem to work, your opponent will tap their lands before it resolves or just not tap anymore lands that turn. It is basicly a bad silence. Btw you can't play it in response to someone tapping lands, and if you could it wouldn't do anything anyway. 
How to Autocard
card: [c]cardname[/c]-> [c]Vampire Nighthawk[/c] -> Vampire Nighthawk
Maybe Sudden Fissure can have split second. It even fits the name, kind of...

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
Mana abilites don't use the stack.
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
Maybe Sudden Fissure can have split second. It even fits the name, kind of...

That wouldn't make it work, though it kind of fits.

The only way to make it work is by making it a permanent, but that wouldn't be healthy for the game. 
How to Autocard
card: [c]cardname[/c]-> [c]Vampire Nighthawk[/c] -> Vampire Nighthawk
Maybe have Sudden Fissure "destroy all tapped lands". That would be a surprise at instant speed.
too surprising

please post cards in my threads they are special places to me

All restraints upon man's natural liberty, not necessary for the simple maintenance of justice, are of the nature of slavery, and differ from each other only in degree. -Lysander Spooner - "Trial by Jury" (19th century)

If you are unhappy with the recent update, especially if you are leaving or are thinking of leaving, please email me at gameostasis@gmail.com so we can talk about a solution. 

Please feel free to copy this message into your sig.

Uprising seems like it's alost never going to result in the land's death as a result of combat, since they can just tap it before attacking.

Tho, it can still eat removal I suppose.
Sudden fissure could just read "destroy Target tapped land you dont control of an opponent's choice.
so almost kinda like misguided rage XD

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
so almost kinda like misguided rage XD

Except only land :L
Sign In to post comments