Mono-red deck help

1 post / 0 new
Im workin on a mono-red deck to play in tournaments at my local shop. Ive been playin a couple years now but ive only done a booster draft once and no other tournament so I want some thoughts and suggestions about my standard deck. I want it to kill fast as possible yet still have a long run plan if need be.
Creatures (18)
4x Stormblood Berserker
4x Goblin Fireslinger
3x Stromkirk Noble
3x Erdwal Ripper 
3x Falkenrath Exterminator
1x Chandra's Phoenix

Other spells (21)
4x Pillar of Flame
4x Volt Charge
4x Tezzeret's Gambit
1x Incinerate
3x Shrine of Burning Rage
1x Dual Casting
2x Koth of the Hammer
2x Chandra, the Firebrand

Land (21)
21x Mountain

My general thought with this deck is alot of cheap creatures to do some damage and distract, get out the shrine and planeswalkers, proliferating where i can, and get them to zero quick as can be. I was reading about some deck lists but none of them have Falkenrath Exterminator and I cant see why not. Its basically just a 2CC drop Spikeshot Elder that can beef itself up. I put in Chandra's Phoenix mainly to protect my planeswalkers against a strong flyer and also as a quick bite-in-the-butt card. I love what Koth of the Hammer can do and am trying to build the deck around him, i.e. cheap creatures that get big and lots of little damage.
Oh and on a side note I would especially like some help with a sideboard seeing as how ive neved used on before. I kinda like Slagstorm, stuffy Doll, and Traitorous Blood, but they are only good against certain kinds of decks. Same with Torch Fiend
Thanks for all the help :D