AD&D Spelljammer campaign needs you!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Looking to get an AD&D 2E Spelljammer online session started soon, and need one more player. I would like to find a DM for the game, but will DM if nobody else steps up to the plate (I already DM a 3.5 live session game and would like to play for a change).  

If you're an AD&D fan, and arer interested in playing, we will be playing via roll20.net. Schedule is yet to be determined
Looking to get an AD&D 2E Spelljammer online session started soon, and need one more player. I would like to find a DM for the game, but will DM if nobody else steps up to the plate (I already DM a 3.5 live session game and would like to play for a change).  

If you're an AD&D fan, and arer interested in playing, we will be playing via roll20.net. Schedule is yet to be determined

Interested, used to play AD&D about 20 odd year ago. What time zone will you be likely to play.

Zirk

Actually, due to time zone scheduling issues, I've decided to make the game a play-by-post using myth-weavers.com. If you're still interested, let me know!
Sign In to post comments