MTG Return to Ravnica Pre-Release at PAX (SPOILERS)

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey all, just got back from the MTGRR pre-release party at PAX 2012 in Seattle and thought I would give the forums more to talk about (assuming I'm among the first to post these).

I'm still new to the Forums so I'm not sure how to attach pictures. I've posted a link to 14 pictures of Cards displayed including Jace and 2 previews from Gate Crash on my website.

Sorry the quality is poor on some of these, they were taking in dim lighting with a cell phone.

getrudemagazine.com/home/2012/04/mtg-ret... 
Is there enough from the two Gatecrash guildmages to make ICDs on them?  Regardless, they both look very interesting.  We saw the rest, but thank you very much for the time and effort, Riotbricker.
Favorite set: Arabian Nights Favorite planeswalker: Taysir, the One Made of Five Favorite book cycle: Ice Age Favorite creature type(s): Elephant (W), Minotaur (R), Shade (B), Spider (G), Cephalid (U) Myr (Artifact) Pauper: Monoblack Control Modern: Zombie Tribal; Unyaro Stax Cube: The Moons of Mirrodin
Hey, I've updated the post with 9 of the 10 guild art postcards from the party. I can't seem to find them anywhere so I figured I give the people who like the art something more to look at.

I'll get the Azorius one up later as it seems to have dissappeared from my bag

getrudemagazine.com/home/2012/04/mtg-ret...
Is there enough from the two Gatecrash guildmages to make ICDs on them?  Regardless, they both look very interesting.  We saw the rest, but thank you very much for the time and effort, Riotbricker.

The Gatecrash pictures posted are pretty clear if you click on them, not much of a spoiler besides the art.

Skarrg Guildmage 

Creature - Human Shaman

MagicThe Gathering
Gatecrash
February 2013
GuildsofRavnica.com

2/2

Uncommon (Abilities are hidden)     What's really interesting is the background...  that massive hulk of a beast looks familiar...  maybe i'm just seeing it wrong.

Vizkopa Guildmage 

Creature - Human Wizard

MagicThe Gathering
Gatecrash
February 2013
GuildsofRavnica.com

2/2

Again, Uncommon, abilities aren't shown.     
Sign In to post comments