ZMFG more plastic crack!

Just when our wives thought it was safe, Mcfarland releases HALO "micro ops." Lil' toy soldiers & vehicles. Stated scale is about 1/100 or 15mm, but that's inaccurate (do they not know how to use a ruler??!); it's closer to 1/87 and but 23mm. Nonetheless, a great way to get the coolness of HALO without the cost & space of action figures. I got one of all three available packs at our Target. They look a lot like SWM, but... smaller. Way cool stuff.
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt." Scale video that I made with darthvaughn: " SW Minis Scale video Starship Modeler website. Jeff Russel's incredible STARSHIP DIMENSIONS website, with our favourite vehicles, vessels & critters from multiple sources, shown to scale. SQUADRON MODEL's Sci-Fi model kits section. How to make a model conversion to an Old Republic frigate.
I agree that these are cool.  I picked up the bunker, which while a little small for Star Wars minis, could work well if you placed it on a carved out hollow hill to represent the top of an underground base and I love the opening roof hatch.  It is a little unstable as is with the removable "battle damage" pieces but nothing a little glue can't fix if you want a more sturdy building.  Of course you can always have it blown up and ripe for an invasion. The cannon that comes with the Covenant troops also makes a nice medium-large sized weapon emplacement on the battlefield.
At last we will have our revenge.
I must say that I've seen these and been very tempted.

The only thing stopping me from picking them up is that I've already got all the Halo ActionClix and Halo HeroClix and there's really nothing in Micro Ops that isn't in Clix. 

Woe to me on the day when it DOES, however. 
I must say that I've seen these and been very tempted.

The only thing stopping me from picking them up is that I've already got all the Halo ActionClix and Halo HeroClix and there's really nothing in Micro Ops that isn't in Clix. 

Woe to me on the day when it DOES, however. 

Haven's back!  Laughing  (And no, please do not post a picture of your back.)

IMAGE(http://home.comcast.net/~jps201/mst3k_files/ms_seats.gif) "An opinion is not a right to be express whenever it is false/incorrect/a lie." -LOL
Haven's bored!    (And no, please do not post a picture of your board.)

Fixed!

But seriously, I got a message from someone on "another site" who I thought was someone from here.

I couldn't remember if he was a decent sort or the other kind, 'cause, you know, with a few rare exceptions, I can't remember who's who because I do my best no to hold grudges and give people chances.

Anyway, in the process of figuring out who he is/was, I saw this thread.

These figs have been tempting me for while now.

It's too bad that they are so small. I love the ODST pod set. 
I had to eBay the last three blisters (pods, 4-wheelers & banshee). I LIKE that they're little; all of 'em easily on one shelf!!
Oh - and, good to see you, Haven.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt." Scale video that I made with darthvaughn: " SW Minis Scale video Starship Modeler website. Jeff Russel's incredible STARSHIP DIMENSIONS website, with our favourite vehicles, vessels & critters from multiple sources, shown to scale. SQUADRON MODEL's Sci-Fi model kits section. How to make a model conversion to an Old Republic frigate.
Sign In to post comments