Insane Mono artifact

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'd definitely say it would work, But it would also be slow. Once it gets its steam going at about the 6th ot 7th round, It will be unstopable. But its the Early game that i worry about with this one. Things like Frogmite and Springleaf Drum may help Early game.
This looks like a deck that wants to be affinity, but isn't affinity, I remember back in the day,artifact affinity deck was the bomb, it was pretty much 2-3 turn victories, too bad skullclamp is banned in both legacy and modern, but I would also suggest you include x4 Disciple of the Vault
This looks like a deck that wants to be affinity, but isn't affinity, I remember back in the day,artifact affinity deck was the bomb, it was pretty much 2-3 turn victories, too bad skullclamp is banned in both legacy and modern, but I would also suggest you include x4 Disciple of the Vault

I've got an Artifact deck that kills really reliably by the 5th turn, and half the time, at the third turn. Its not ONLY affinity, but a lot of it uses affinity.

Cranial Plating + Blighted Agent.....awww yeah
This deck would be so much better if you added tinker and tolarian academy! show and tell would be good too.
Sign In to post comments