Game needs a more elaborate deck saving feature.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
How nice would it be if the deck editor gave you the ability to edit and save a deck for each game type?

How many times have you accepted a game invite and this happened:

"oh we're playing this gametype, I need to go edit my deck.... " 
It's been discussed in a few places and Sean has passed the request on to the DotP design team. Hopefully we'll see it in '14. Personally, most of my decks are useless for 1v1 without it.
Close your eyes. Fly away. In the land where dreams, all are true. IMAGE(http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/distilledpoizn/StupidJefferson.jpg)
It's easy to put into the game right? I am no expert though but it can't be hard.

in 2042 Dotp will be stricktly better then mtgo :p.
I am White/Black
I am White/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both orderly and selfish. I act mostly for my own benefit, but I respect and help my community - Specially when it helps me. At best, I'm loyal and dedicated; at worst, I'm elitist and shrewd.
It's easy to put into the game right? I am no expert though but it can't be hard.

in 2042 Dotp will be stricktly better then mtgo :p.

OP:  Your idea is spot on.  It's the reason I tend to only play 1v1.  I don't want to go and edit decks every time I wanna play planechase or 2hg.

nietkijken:  Your avatar is AWESOME!!!!

You're a lose cannon.

"I played 70 card decks before it was cool to play 70 card decks." -Random M:tG hipster

I don't even play 2HG/Planechase and I want this. I have like 4 decklists for each deck I play..
Sign In to post comments