9/3/2012 FtL: "Creeping Death"

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's From the Lab, which goes live Monday morning on magicthegathering.com.
With what would seem to be a +1/+1 counter theme to Golgari, including Scavenge and this little nugget of coolness, it is kind of a shame that proliferate rotates out when the Golgari arrive.  Although it does mean that I might be able to keep the core of my current (GW Township Agro) together in the new Standard. I could see being able to ramp into this pretty quick in a green deck
~ Current Decks I'm Playing or Building ~ (Click a deck's name to see list) [] CorpseJunk Menace/Township Counters (Standard) [] Reanimation/Clerics Theme Deck - Commander: Ghost Dad [] Devouring Tokens (Planechase, Multiplayer) [] Krark-Clan Ironworks: 2012 Edition (Modern) [] Azorious Turbo Fog (Modern)
This thread is for discussion of this week's From the Lab, which goes live Monday morning on magicthegathering.com.

Works well with Triskelavus, Thopter Squadron, Pentavus, etc.
Goshdangit! Y U COMPETE AT THE 6-SPOT WITH FEED THE PACK?
"Creatures you control have modular". Nice...

Rules Advisor

The Basic rulebook, read it! A lot of basic questions are answered there!

How to autocard :
Type [c]Black Lotus[/c] to get Black Lotus.
Type [c=Black Lotus]The Overpowered One[/c] to get The Overpowered One.

Seems like this could be super awesome janky with the new Lich Lord, constantly launching things, and making the survivors constantly bigger and bigger. Screw it I'm making that deck. Launchy launchy...
I want to be Cultured.
So, with this in play, just how big could a bloodthrone vampire equipped with blade of the bloodchief get if it attacked with two servant of nefarox in play and then sac'd them?

silly scenarios aside, I'm sure there will be a way to abuse this with persist.
Kind of funny in a Devour deck.  Suddenly, everything Thromok eats becomes counters for something else.
Oh hi, GOssuary.
Sign In to post comments