Maps

Are there any Star Wars table top game specific maps? If there are then I'd like to find them. I've finally obtained employment and so am working on turning my long time dream into reality. I got a core rulebook for free from a friend who had two, and I just recently picked up two more books: Galaxy of Intrigue and Droid book. I have some miniatures from a SW board game that I've been using to get the feel of being a GM and I plan to pick up some minis from the SW miniatures game to use as NPCs and the like. The only thing I'm missing is maps. If there aren't any specific to the SW universe then I'm sure that there are at least generic sci-fi maps I can pick up...right?

I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.

"The day is mine! I sent three such creatures against my foe, then watched as my magefire popped her soldiers like overripe spleenfruits." —Dobruk the Unstable, pyromancer

You might want to post in the RPG-specific section.  Those guys will likely help you out.  I'm not sure they visit this part of the forum much.
IMAGE(http://home.comcast.net/~jps201/mst3k_files/ms_seats.gif) "An opinion is not a right to be express whenever it is false/incorrect/a lie." -LOL
Ah, well, this part of the board was the only one that had any recent posts. I'll give it a try, though.

I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.

"The day is mine! I sent three such creatures against my foe, then watched as my magefire popped her soldiers like overripe spleenfruits." —Dobruk the Unstable, pyromancer

Ah, well, this part of the board was the only one that had any recent posts. I'll give it a try, though.

The RPG section is the most active area of the Star Wars forums.  I"m sure they'll have answers for you.
IMAGE(http://home.comcast.net/~jps201/mst3k_files/ms_seats.gif) "An opinion is not a right to be express whenever it is false/incorrect/a lie." -LOL
Sign In to post comments