Pathfinder - Questions - Multiclass/Barbarian/Cleric

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am planning on making a Barbarian then MC to Cleric on lvl 2. I have a couple questions though:

1. Can I Power Attack then get a cleave attack? If so can the Cleave be a Power Attack as well? 

2. Can you take an Archtype on Barbarian and an Archtype on a Cleric?

3. Can I have both abilities from my domain listed below being used at the same time:
Ferocious (Strength)
Ferocious Strike (Su): Whenever you make a melee attack, you can designate that attack as a ferocious strike. If the attack hits, it deals additional damage equal to 1/2 your cleric level (minimum +1). You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Destruction
Destructive Smite (Su): You gain the destructive smite power: the supernatural ability to make a single melee attack with a morale bonus on damage rolls equal to 1/2 your cleric level (minimum 1). You must declare the destructive smite before making the attack. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

4. If I take both the domains listed above can I take the Bless spell as it lists domain types that I don't have:
Domain community 1, leadership 1, resolve 1

5. Does my rage rounds go up after each lvl in Cleric, will I get 2 extra rounds at lvl 2?
Rage (Ex)
A barbarian can call upon inner reserves of strength and ferocity, granting her additional combat prowess. Starting at 1st level, a barbarian can rage for a number of rounds per day equal to 4 + her Constitution modifier. At each level after 1st, she can rage for 2 additional rounds.
Warning:  Answers are based on 3.5 knowledge.

1.  When you use Power Attack you set its values until your next turn.  This means that if you go with a maximize Power Attack you'll be keeping the damage bonus and attack penalty when you make that cleave attack and also use it with any AoO that may arise.

2.  No idea....

3.  I don't see anything the prevents you from using both with the same attack.  You may want to check bonus types for compatibility however which may make it so that you do not want to use both as you may only benefit from one.

4.  This must be a Pathfinder thing so I'm no help here either.

5.  I'm going to go with no here but could be wrong with Pathfinder's rules.  It sounds like it is tied to levels in Barbarian as opposed to raw character level.  Reading that bit is would seem to me like entering Barbarian as your 5th character level would only let you rage a number of rounds equal to 4+ CON modifier.  Looking at this it appears to me like it takes the extra Rages that a 3.5 Barbarian would get and just figures out a total number of rounds you can rage; if you don't get more Barbarian levels in 3.5 (or other things which give you additional rages) you don't get to Rage more just because you have more character levels.