Standard Pauper Filter added!!

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Just incase you missed, we now have Standard Pauper as a filter for casual play.
Thanks Chris for pushing this and to Wotc.

community.wizards.com/magiconline/blog/2...

"Hi all.

I have gotten several emails over the last few months regarding Standard Pauper (thanks Joe).  I am happy to say that we have added it as a selectable format in the Deck Editor and for casual matches.   There will not be tournament support for this format at this time, but we hope that the filter helps players who enjoy this format find games easier.

Have fun! Chris"

Let Wotc know that Standard Pauper needs in game support! WoTc does listen! HERE

BETA BOARDS Moderator

Want to know about the next Magic Online Player Run Events? Then click the link and check it out!

Making MTGO a better place by BETA testing!

How to apply for beta

Community Cup Player 2011

That's awesome. Good work Joe and thanks Wizards!
Awesome to see that a format doesn't have to have tournament support in order for it to be a filter option for deckbuilding and casual play.

Now (semi-seriously), what about Modern Pauper?
This is actually pretty amazing.  I actually feel like we are being listened too now...weird.

:P

My forever unfinished blog of the 2010 MTGO Community Cup: if you're ever bored...
Seriously?  This really happened?  Maximum HOORAY!  Thank you so much, WotC!  Never thought I'd see the day.  
Mountain bikes are for slow people, and geckos are far better pets than cats & dogs! :D Officially licensed user of the term "GrammarChaos" (Thanks Tempesteye!) MPDC Season 3 Champion
kudos to wizards for this. a company who listens gets rewarded. people talk highly of things they do for there players.

looking forward to playing
I complain a lot about things I think WotC is doing wrong.  So I'm obligated to come in here and say that this is something they've done right.  Thank you WotC, it was a step in the right direction, and it's nice to know that sometimes they listen.
Hurray for std pauper, yay!
For a great source of information on the Pauper format check out Pauper's Cage!
Wow. That's awesome. I'll have to check it out. I was getting tired of the same old, same old in classic.
Sign In to post comments