13th Age Compatible Product Line - Playtesters Needed

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Magique Productions is in development of a 13th Age compatible product line. Our first product is called Races of Arkonus and details 7 new character races.

We've started playtesting for this supplement this week and we are still accepting applications for playtesters. Simply send me a private message and I'll send an NDA for playtesting.
My LFR Modules:
Show
EAST1-3 Unbidden (H3) EAST2-3 Nightmares (P1) NETH3-1 Secrets and Shadows (Paragon Tier) (Author) ELTU3-6 True Blue (Heroic Tier) (Author) EPIC3-3 The Tangled Skein of Destiny (Co-Author) ABER4-3 A Little Rebellion (Paragon Tier) (Author) WATE4-1 Paying the Piper (Heroic Tier) (Co-Author)
This product line is now called Annals of Ages and the first book is titled Tome of Races. This exciting new supplement is going to be a 96+ page full-color hardback book with 20+ racial options. Our new website is now live and new material will be added on a regular basis. 

www.magiqueproductions.com/annalsofages....

My LFR Modules:
Show
EAST1-3 Unbidden (H3) EAST2-3 Nightmares (P1) NETH3-1 Secrets and Shadows (Paragon Tier) (Author) ELTU3-6 True Blue (Heroic Tier) (Author) EPIC3-3 The Tangled Skein of Destiny (Co-Author) ABER4-3 A Little Rebellion (Paragon Tier) (Author) WATE4-1 Paying the Piper (Heroic Tier) (Co-Author)