Rituals on CB sheet?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
must be missing something.  I've purchases several rituals in the Character Builder, but they don't appear anywhere at all on the printed character sheet - not in the inventory, any peripheral information, or even among the power/item cards.

Surely they must usually be printed somewhere . . .
There's a dropdown where you choose the type of character sheet you want where you can select the ritual book and print it seperately.

OD&D, 1E and 2E challenged the player. 3E challenged the character, not the player. Now 4E takes it a step further by challenging a GROUP OF PLAYERS to work together as a TEAM. That's why I love 4E.

"Your ability to summon a horde of celestial superbeings at will is making my ... BMX skills look a bit redundant."

"People treat their lack of imagination as if it's the measure of what's silly. Which is silly." - Noon

"Keep On The Shadowfell" would be hailed as a brilliant, revolutionary triumph in game design if it were followed by the words "A Pathfinder Adventure Path by Paizo."

"Falling down is how you grow.  Staying down is how you die.  It's not what happens to you, it's what you do after it happens.”

Excellent.  Thank you!
Is it possible to do that on the old downloadable character builder?
AFAIK, no, you can't print out your ritual book on the old CB. The old CB is not legally available anymore anyway, unless you already bought it before it was discontinued.

OD&D, 1E and 2E challenged the player. 3E challenged the character, not the player. Now 4E takes it a step further by challenging a GROUP OF PLAYERS to work together as a TEAM. That's why I love 4E.

"Your ability to summon a horde of celestial superbeings at will is making my ... BMX skills look a bit redundant."

"People treat their lack of imagination as if it's the measure of what's silly. Which is silly." - Noon

"Keep On The Shadowfell" would be hailed as a brilliant, revolutionary triumph in game design if it were followed by the words "A Pathfinder Adventure Path by Paizo."

"Falling down is how you grow.  Staying down is how you die.  It's not what happens to you, it's what you do after it happens.”

With the old Character Builder, rituals get item cards.  If you turn on the option "Show Normal Item Cards", an orange bordered card is displayed for each ritual that you have acquired.  I just checked that option out for myself.

Thanks very much for that. It doesn't have all the information on the cards (missing component cost) but it's a lot better than my players having to writwe out all of their rituals.

As for me having the software, I got it when 4e first started a few years ago, can't remember the username, password or email address I used back then so just made a new account for the forums. Haven't bothered with Insider.

Thanks again.