My stone giant adventurer.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hey guys just started writing up some background for my stone giant PC. The basic idea is that he's a uniquely freespirited, good natured and wanderlusting giant, looking to adventure and explore the world.  He's going to be designed using the savage species as a guide. 

Name: Pharos

Race: Stone Giant

Deity: ??

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Class: Sorcerer/Fighter

Character

1) Pharos is an adventuring Stone Giant. He is a skilled sorcerer/fighter Battle sorcerer of Chaotic Good alignment.

2) When one thinks of a stone giant they think of close knitted, reclusive and neutral. Such is not the case with Pharos for he is a curious, kind-hearted, adventurous and wander lusting individual. Once of age Pharos left the confines of his tribe and set out to explore the world.  He has since grown to become a well renowned adventurer, much to the shame of his traditionalistic parents. 

3) Marked from birth with magical inheritance Pharos has grown to be a strongly potent sorcerer, wielding the powers of the very earth itself with great efficiency.

4) Unlike most stone giants Pharos is a good-natured, carefree and adventurous individual. His personality can be described as cheerful, curious, somewhat simple minded, carefree and free spirited. He also tends to be quite rash, and impetuous, commonly charging in without any consideration of the dangers or consequences.

Goals

Overall Main Goal) Pharos isn’t looking to change the world. He simply wants the freedom to adventure, explore, and to enjoy life as best he can.

Physical features

Height: Pharos is a partially short stone giant standing at only 9’10’

Weight: 1000lbs

Skin Color: Stony texture and hue

Build: Well Toned and muscled.

What do you think? Pretty basic so far but it should give the general idea.   

I'm going to take a wild stab that you're in the wrong forum and this is a 3e character.
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.
I'm going to take a wild stab that you're in the wrong forum and this is a 3e character.

Yeah sorry he's a character for 3.5, I'm quite new to this forum is there a thread akin to this one but for 3.5?
Scroll all the way down to the Previous Edition forums.  If there is such a thread, it'll be in that section.
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.
The concept is fine thematically (and would work just as well in 4E), but on the mechanics side, sorcerer + stone giant = nonfunctional casting because the absurd level adjustment will completely destroy it.
Sign In to post comments