Yes. That is the answer to the oft asked question: "Why is X & Y happening to Magic?" I have gathered irrefutable proof, even though the offenders have been subtle in their disruptive ways, and I want to put it out in the open to enlighten this community.
1. White has always been evil: Look at these two cards; Balance and Land Tax. They ooze evil. And they are very old cards, signaling the fact that has been plotting for a very long time.
2. White keeps getting insane cards it does not deserve: Remeber Walletslayer Angel? That card has ruined the dreams of many a young players and has made equally many quit Magic forever. I think it was Brian Kibler who once said: "Baneslayer is the best big creature ever printed." HAHAHA poor green.
A more recent example would be Hero of Bladehold. Just look at it. It's crazy. It has no right to cost 4 mana, ever. The only reason it's not abused in standard right now is because the top deck preys on it. The top deck being W/U delver which is another topic I will cover. Just the fact that some delver lists are playing Hero now shows how broken it is, because you'd think a creature that doesnt affect the board immediately and needs to untap would have no place in a fast aggro control deck that runs not so many lands.
Hero of Bladehold makes high life totals look puny and will be an army by itself in a few turns. And what did Red get in the same slot? Hero of Oxid Ridge Hahaha. More like, Hero of "sorry mono-red for making you unplayable by printing Timely Reinforcements".
3. White, the so called colour of peace has the best removal in the game: Why is Swords to plowshares a thing? Or Path to Exile? White laughs at Blacks inability to answer non-creature permanents with it's Oblivion Rings. Also guess what is the colour of MASS REMOVAL?
4. White keeps framing Blue as the big bad color of Magic: I draw your attention to delver decks, more importantly this card. WHAT. A 3 mana with hexproof that attcks for 7? Or just look at Delver itself. Why is blue getting cheap aggro cards. It's white mockery of the colour, it is. Clearly the R&D designers favour white, and Since Caw Blade White has abused this preference of designers to gradually strip Blue of its true self of being controllish and slow. Now Blue is a mockery of its past self, with unplayable terribad counterspells and two aggro tribes at its forefront.
5. Avacyn Restored: Need I say more? Innistrad was an amazing set and could have ended with a high note but instead we got this lackluster set centered on angels, of all things. Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeegh.
6. White is consistently the best color of recent Limited formats: What was the best colour combination of ISD? G/W Travel Preparation aggro. Dark Ascension? W/X Spirits (also LOL Lingering Souls). M13? W/B Exalted. Even in limited formats where White is not the obvious best you can still go white/x fliers oblivion ring/pacifism/white removal and be more than set.
7. White's philosophy can be summed up with two words: Fascism and brainwashing. If you think anything else you're brainwashed, too.
8. Zokorad: With regret I inform you, my fellow forum-goers, that White's fat little manipulative hand has infiltrated these very forum as well. The user known as Zokorad has been defaming and defacing Blue and Black in almost every single post of his, bringing along Red and Green as accomplices, in true cowardly White fashion of never doing anything alone.
The aim of this thread is to raise awareness of this secret movement, so maybe this madness can be stopped. I'm afraid that by this rate and if things are not changed, in the near future we will have mono-white sets and blue/black control will be a fairy tale.