RIP Mr. Snuffleupagus

10 posts / 0 new
Last post

Jerry Nelson, Muppeteer, dies at 78...

One... One less good guy....

(Proof that I'm not killing these people off just to up my post count... The Count was one of my favorite characters.)
 (Personally, I always wanted to see the Count vs. Morgan Freeman in a cage match, lol...)

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

I'm such a Muppet fan, I didn't think the Count and Snuffleupagus as his "well known" characters.

Emmet Otter, Floyd Pepper, Pops, Official Muppet Announcer ("Pigs in Spaaaaaaace!"), Gobo Fraggle, (one of my long time favorites- "Uncle" Deadly/Phantom of the Muppet Theater), Kermet's Nephew Robin...

Show
Of the two approaches to hobby games today, one is best defined as the realism-simulation school and the other as the game school. AD&D is assuredly an adherent of the latter school. It does not stress any realism (in the author's opinon an absurd effort at best considering the topic!). It does little to attempt to simulate anything either. (AD&D) is first and foremost a game for the fun and enjoyment of those who seek the use of imagination and creativity.... In all cases, however, the reader should understand that AD&D is designed to be an amusing and diverting pastime, something which an fill a few hours or consume endless days, as the participants desire, but in no case something to be taken too seriously. For fun, excitement and captivating fantasy, AD&D is unsurpassed.As a realistic simulation of things from the realm of make-believe or even as a reflection of midieval or ancient warfare or culture or society, it can be deemed only a dismal failure. Readers who seek the later must search elsewhere. - Gary Gygax. 1e DMG.
I just read about this in the WDYWTTA thread, and I was like WTH man why didnt Mad Jack post something about this, and here it is haha.

But seriously this really sucks, I like the Count too, and you know that theyre not going to get rid of the character, theyll just get someone else to do it, now the Count and Mr Snuffleupagus are gonna sound funny, like Kermit.  
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
Watch this youtube video... Link,

HTML_NOTREMOVED
html_removed
A few months ago a guy came to me who wanted to make copper miniatures. I said it wouldn't work. But it did and they look cool, pm for pictures. Live in the United States?
Watch this youtube video... Link,

HTML_NOTREMOVED

Uh dude, actually it is removed, I dont see any html code in that message, like at all. 
and yore a cop? Look man its not even mine, it was here when i came in, ive never even seen it before.

I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
I just read about this in the WDYWTTA thread, and I was like WTH man why didnt Mad Jack post something about this, and here it is haha.

But seriously this really sucks, I like the Count too, and you know that theyre not going to get rid of the character, theyll just get someone else to do it, now the Count and Mr Snuffleupagus are gonna sound funny, like Kermit.  

Well, Mad_Jack looks kind of like a muppet.
If I knew how to build them I would make a Mad_Jack puppet.
Idk why it does that I see the link
A few months ago a guy came to me who wanted to make copper miniatures. I said it wouldn't work. But it did and they look cool, pm for pictures. Live in the United States?

Well, Mad_Jack looks kind of like a muppet.
If I knew how to build them I would make a Mad_Jack puppet.

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

So still no love for Phyllis, eh?  Why u h8 the ?
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Idk why it does that I see the link

html_removed

Resident Grouch and Corrupting Influence A Monster Appears I'm Black and Blue how 'bout you?

Sign In to post comments