I want this card, but can't remember its name.

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
It was around the revised/4th era. I thought it was Revised, but I'm not seeing it in the card list.

I thought it was simply called 'Avatar'

IIRC, it was a white creature. Damage dealt to the creature either was, or could be, redirected to its controller to spare the crittter.

+1 internet for you sir!

Ahahha, I remember that being the bomb back in the day. Good way to get yourself killed now. 
It always was a good way to get yourself killed.  But it seemed cool to the kids back then.
Personal Incarnation + Pariah = a fun infinite loop.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
I don't think replacement effects can loop
proud member of the 2011 community team
It's now an activated ability, so I suppose you can activate it an arbitrary high number of times. You can't make any infinite loop though.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

I should have checked gatherer first ;)
I suppose it can loop if you activate it often enough

and what a strange sentence is "Any player may activate this ability, but only if he or she owns Personal Incarnation."
proud member of the 2011 community team
I should have checked gatherer first ;)
I suppose it can loop if you activate it often enough

and what a strange sentence is "Any player may activate this ability, but only if he or she owns Personal Incarnation."

I believe the intention is that the card's ability is still usable by only the owner of the card even if it is under the control of another player.  The current rules require that awkward wording for the card to continue to function in such an uncommon way.

Current decks
Comments or suggestions are always welcome

Modern
nothing at the moment