Connecticut - Southeast CT - seeking D&D gamers or group

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
I recently moved from West of the Hartford, CT area down to Southeastern CT. (06333 area code) Unfortunately, it's a bit too far for my old gaming group, so I'm seeking either to form a new gaming group, or else join an existing group that is looking for an extra player.

I do have a nice heated finished basement to offer as a location, as well as a nice sturdy table and chessex battlemat, as well as a few miniatures.

I'm a married guy in my mid 40s and my wife does not game.

I'm a non-smoker as well.

My home is fairly close to 95, so it should not be a bad commute for anybody from New Haven on east, or from Cromwell/Middletown on south. (and vice versa if I'm joining your gaming group)

I'm willing to play or DM, but my strong preference is to play D&D in one of its incarnations (3.5, Pathfinder, 4E, etc)

You can respond to this post, send me a PM, or email me directly at my username at yahoo.com. (If you send email directly, please put "gaming" or "D&D" in the subject so I don't mistake it for spam.)

Thanks!
kicking up a reply - anybody out there in my part of CT?
OK - I found maybe a few potential gamers so far, and am hoping to meet another person later this week.  However, I'd still like a few more people to round out the group.

Anybody out there?
Message sent
Thanks - i sent a reply.
OK, seems like 3 good people so far.  I want to find 1 or 2 more to round out the group.  Anybody?
Still looking for players.  Anybody?
When were you planning on starting, and on what type of schedule? I;m very interested depending on the scheduling. I've been playing D&D in it's various iterations (except 4E) for 30 years.

Mike
Mike - I was hoping to start soon - as soon as I get a good group of players together (at least 3-4)

I was shooting for gaming on weekends.  What days/times work best for you?  

Weekends are fine, Saturdays are preferable. I like to start early, like noonish, so we can run late if necessary but also so people can make evening plans if they want.
That actually sounds possible for me, but I'll need to check with my wife and the other gamers.
Did this game ever get a start date?
Did this game ever get a start date?

not yet, no

NewJeffCT wrote:
OK - I found maybe a few potential gamers so far, and am hoping to meet another person later this week.  However, I'd still like a few more people to round out the group.

Anybody out there?

I'm an experienced gamer and one-time GM and woud definitely be interested.  I'm older (almost 50) and a non-smoker and would seriously like to join a group at this point.  It has been some time since I have played.  Interested?  You can email me and it's likely easier at galtjohngalt@hotmail.com

Sign In to post comments