How do I select an artifact to destroy on the iPad vs the creature it is attached too...

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
They had the hammer in the life deck on some scrub creature. I was running exalted and had a destroy targetpermanent. I tried selecting the hammer but they are so close on the iPad screen it chose the creature....I still won but stupid stuff like that can change the game.

Is there a better way to choose than trying to click that tiny sliver of the artifact you can see?
The long way around is to double click on the creature to zoom in on both, then click the artifact, then click "Choose card." Pretty cumbersome, but it works.
Hey killa,

I think when you click on the creature and then double tap it so it's big and readable, off to the left there is an arrow which you can see the card below.  Not sure though.  Have to try it.

How do you do it? Carefully.

In all seriousness, I have a hell of a time trying to do stuff like this, too. It's one of the few glaring design flaws in the game.
On the PC I would zoom in on the creature, it will give a cascade of permanents attached to the creature, zoom in on the relevent attached permanent and click the choose card button that appears.

I would be surprised if there isn't a similar function with the ipad. 

Robvalue: Copy target bug or glitch. You may choose a new card for the copy...

Will never buy games made by Arena Net again.

Will not buy Duel 2015 until 2HG reinstated.

Grei wrote:

Orc_Welfin wrote:
 I've removed content from this thread. 

Nice to know removing content is a company wide policy.
The long way around is to double click on the creature to zoom in on both, then click the artifact, then click "Choose card." Pretty cumbersome, but it works.

Thanks x 100.
Sign In to post comments