Are there any

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Just wondering are there any feats that give resistances.  My son is playing a barbarian goliath and wants to know if there are any
There sure are. Check out Heat Adaptation, Cold Adaptation and Poison Adaptation. Not necessarily an exclusive list.
Thanks. That helps

There are also a couple of backgrounds and I think at least two themes that give some sort of resistance, if those two options haven't already been chosen.

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

If he has CHA 13 there is a sorcorer multiclass feat in arcane power that gives one resistance from a list.
There is also a feat in heros of shadow that gives cold resist and something else makeing it a little better then cold adaptation.

If you are the BERZERKER barbarian from heros of fey wild they get resist as they level.

my personal idea for the multiclass feat was an 8 int 10 wis barbarian with psychic resist-
"I will burn you mind with... With... Wheres your mind?!"         
The sea looks at the stabillity of the mountian and sighs. The mountian watches the freedom of the sea and cries.
my personal idea for the multiclass feat was an 8 int 10 wis barbarian with psychic resist-

Don't you worry about my mind.  Let me worry about blank.
Thinking about creating a race for 4e? Make things a lil' easier on yourself by reading my Race Mechanic Creation Guide first.

Blank?  Blank?!!!  You're not seeing the big picture!

Blank?  Blank?!!!  You're not seeing the big picture!

My only reget...is that I did not op resist vs...boneitis.
Thinking about creating a race for 4e? Make things a lil' easier on yourself by reading my Race Mechanic Creation Guide first.