Has anyone tried this?

A couple of changes for the game, I'll be playing in a playtest soon and wanted to know if people have tried this...

1: Let the CS reset at the end of the Fighter's turn, not the beginning.

2: When using a spell like "shocking grasp" has anyone let it channel through a weapon? If my High Elf Fighter/Priest/Acolyte gains shocking grasp would it be to much to make a weapon attack then do the spell dmg/effect? I'm looking for a good way to "smite" my enemies and figured this would be as close as I could get.

3: Has anyone tried to do other minor things to help game play?
I regularly use the Fighter's jab maneuver (refluffed as Bladestrike) with schocking grasp in my bladesinger build, then retreat to a more advantageous position beside the guardian cleric.
Since the newest playtest came out I wanted to make a paladin... Now I want to make Agrias from FF Tactics, a holy warrior who uses lightning attacks through her sword and with some range.

I haven't had a chance to read up on shocking grasp but was told about it by a friend, wasn't sure if you could use it through a weapon.

Since the magic users + cleric has a weapon attack bonus (low to medium) and a magic attack bonus (high or medium) then would it be balanced to give my High Elf Fighter a low magic attack bonus? Though only a +2 it will still help to hit with Radiant Lance (I took the Acolyte specialty).

Or do you automatically gain the bonus when you get minor magics?
Since the newest playtest came out I wanted to make a paladin... Now I want to make Agrias from FF Tactics, a holy warrior who uses lightning attacks through her sword and with some range.

I haven't had a chance to read up on shocking grasp but was told about it by a friend, wasn't sure if you could use it through a weapon.

Since the magic users + cleric has a weapon attack bonus (low to medium) and a magic attack bonus (high or medium) then would it be balanced to give my High Elf Fighter a low magic attack bonus? Though only a +2 it will still help to hit with Radiant Lance (I took the Acolyte specialty).

Or do you automatically gain the bonus when you get minor magics?

I've read it as just using the stat. If you don't have a magic bonus granted by a class, then you just use your associated stat.