An instant, creature, and 2 enchantments

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
One Mind Symbol_5_mana.gifSymbol_U_mana.gifSymbol_U_mana.gif

Enchantment
Whenever a player draws a card on his or her turn, each opponent draws card.

Ielghentha, Cold Frost Symbol_4_mana.gifSymbol_R_mana.gifSymbol_R_mana.gif

Legendary Creature-Yeti
Blue instant and sorcery spells cost Symbol_2_mana.gif more.
Red instants and sorceries cost Symbol_2_mana.gif less.
Lands can't be tapped unless it is to pay for a mana cost. 
At the end of the turn, destroy target untapped land.

3/3

The Clearing Symbol_3_mana.gifSymbol_W_mana.gifSymbol_W_mana.gif

Enchantment
If you control no other permanents, you can't lose the game.

Chain Reaction Symbol_1_mana.gifSymbol_U_mana.gifSymbol_R_mana.gif

Instant
Target player reveals the top card of his library and draws it. Then that player reveals the top card of his or her library. If that card shares no card types with the last card drawn, that player repeats this process.   

Symbol_1_mana.gifSymbol_2_mana.gifSymbol_3_mana.gifSymbol_4_mana.gifSymbol_5_mana.gifSymbol_6_mana.gifSymbol_7_mana.gifSymbol_X_mana.gifSymbol_W_mana.gifSymbol_U_mana.gifSymbol_B_mana.gifSymbol_R_mana.gifSymbol_G_mana.gifWUUBBRRGGWWBBGGUURRW2W2U2B2R2GTapUntap
Ielghentha, Cold Frost |
Legendary Snow Creature - Yeti
Blue instant and sorcery spells cost  more.
Red instants and sorceries cost  less.
3/3
My Philosophies
1: Magic is awesome. 2: Haters gunna hate. And when they do, use your shotgun. 3: One Direction is quite possibly the most amazing thing ever. 4: I like boys. Got a problem? Then you're an idiot. 5: I'm better than you. 6: I am a vampire. 7: PONIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! [i](No, I'm not a brony. I like Actual ponies. The ones that are young horses?
First thing you should know, I'm a permanent newb. Jace has amazing hair! I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
My People Tallies
MagicPablo666: 1 ChaosLight: 1
Ielghentha, Cold Frost |
Legendary Snow Creature - Yeti
Blue instant and sorcery spells cost  more.
Red instants and sorceries cost  less.
3/3

Thanks, I wanted to make it snow
I'm amazing!
My Philosophies
1: Magic is awesome. 2: Haters gunna hate. And when they do, use your shotgun. 3: One Direction is quite possibly the most amazing thing ever. 4: I like boys. Got a problem? Then you're an idiot. 5: I'm better than you. 6: I am a vampire. 7: PONIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! [i](No, I'm not a brony. I like Actual ponies. The ones that are young horses?
First thing you should know, I'm a permanent newb. Jace has amazing hair! I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
My People Tallies
MagicPablo666: 1 ChaosLight: 1

@Ielghentha, Cold Frost:
He's only playable in MRC, and that is rarely ever a deck. He could also probably be a little bigger, maybe a 5/4? It kinda sucks against Ux control anyway, because they're Doom Blades and Journey to Nowheres still cost two mana. I'm not sure the third ability works either. I don't think you ever tap lands to pay costs. You tap lands to add mana to your mana pool, which is then used to pay costs.

@The Clearing:
Well this sucks.

@Chain Reaction:
Might be too good. With stuff like Ponder and scry effects you're looking at a three mana instant speed Divination-or-better.

Ielghentha doesn't work. Normally you tap lands to add mana to your pool, then you spend that mana to pay costs. You'll never tap a permanent to pay a mana cost directly.
Sign In to post comments