Dungeon Command: Tyranny of Goblins - photo requests

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
I have a copy of Tyranny of Goblins. Let me know what you want pictures of, and I will do my best to make it happen.
John du Bois Living Forgotten Realms Writing Director, Netheril story area Follow me on The Twitter: @JohnduBois Follow my presence on The Intertubes: johncdubois.wordpress.com
Mind posting (PM or on here, either ) pictures of the 

- Commanders (Both if you could, I really want to see the art, effect/leadership/morale isn't as important)

- Maps (Both sides of each tiles if you could)

- The Creature cards w/ effects readable

- Confirm/Deny if Adventure Game Cards come with the box (Cards used for Wrath of Ash, etc)

- And (hard one here) could you post pictures of the order card deck? (Not all the cards, or maybe all the cards in one shot?)   

My Commander Decks Zur The En-hancer Omnomnom
I would also love to see the above. I'm extremely interested in the order cards, creature cards, and maps.

(also how did you get a hold of it?) Edit: nvm i see that your a playtester.
boardgamegeek.com/thread/844622/tyranny-...
check this out it has the tiles and lists of cards for tyranny
I would also love to see the above. I'm extremely interested in the order cards, creature cards, and maps.

(also how did you get a hold of it?) Edit: nvm i see that your a playtester.

Man, I wish being a playtester got me full copies of things early. I got it as a thank you for running events for Wizards during the GenCon Trade Day on Wednesday.
John du Bois Living Forgotten Realms Writing Director, Netheril story area Follow me on The Twitter: @JohnduBois Follow my presence on The Intertubes: johncdubois.wordpress.com
I received a D&D book on Menzoberranzan for helping out. Would have loved to get an early copy of Tyranny of Goblins!

- Commanders (Both if you could, I really want to see the art, effect/leadership/morale isn't as important)

- Confirm/Deny if Adventure Game Cards come with the box (Cards used for Wrath of Ash, etc)

- And (hard one here) could you post pictures of the order card deck? (Not all the cards, or maybe all the cards in one shot?)   

Maps and commanders are already in a thread on the game's page on BoardGameGeek, and I just uploaded the Creature cards and Adventure System stat cards (pending moderator approval). I've uploaded the Order cards to my "Tyranny of Goblins" gallery on the community page here; that should be visible now.

UPDATE: Scans of the cards were declined; I'm going to try to get them in a public Dropbox this weekend. 

Maps and commanders are already in a thread on the game's page on BoardGameGeek, and I just uploaded the Creature cards and Adventure System stat cards (pending moderator approval). I've uploaded the Order cards to my "Tyranny of Goblins" gallery on the community page here; that should be visible now.

UPDATE: Scans of the cards were declined; I'm going to try to get them in a public Dropbox this weekend. 

Scans of all the Order, Creature, and Adventure System cards are up at community.wizards.com/johndubois/go/gall....
Very cool -- thanks!
Two new sculpts, the hobgoblin sorceror and the Hobgoblin soldier, am I right?
Two new sculpts, the hobgoblin sorceror and the Hobgoblin soldier, am I right?

The sorcerer is old.  I have one from one of their Heroscape sets.  The solider is new though.
Fear Of The Dark, Fear Of The Dark, I Have A Constant Fear That Something's Always Near; Fear Of The Dark, Fear Of The Dark, I Have A Phobia That Someone's Always There- Iron Maiden Fear of the Dark shall be feared no longer! Let him be praised instead! (Many, many thanks for all your hard work!) - darkwarlock I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.
Check out my DnD blog! www.artificersintuition.blogspot.com
Just ordered a set from Auggies Games!  6 in stock.  Also got another troll and sorcerer, more game tiles, and an extra set of order cards.  Go get yours now!  Surprised
Sign In to post comments