Sentinel wall of fur

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
The sentinel companion has the following rule:

You take a minor action and spend  healing surge. Doing so cause your animal companion to appear in the nearest unoccupied space, wih hit points equal to your healing surge value.

My question is where does it appear? Where it fell or adjacent to my character?

Secondly I have taken the shaman's mc spirit talker.

My question is in two parts. 1) how long does the spirit last? 2) can I conjure it just before a fight and them move it into position rather than summon it in battle? Thanks in advance
My question is where does it appear? Where it fell or adjacent to my character?

It appears adjacent to your character.

1) how long does the spirit last?

"The spirit lasts until you fall unconscious or until you dismiss it as a minor action." This overrides the normal 5 minute duration.

2) can I conjure it just before a fight and them move it into position rather than summon it in battle?

Yes, you can do that.

I think most Sentinels keep the companion around all the time as if it was a real animal.

When a DRUID walks into a bar, sits at a table and a bear walks in and sits down at the same table alot of bartenders in the D&D world will probably expect to sell a big hunk of meat instead of complaining. 
The sea looks at the stabillity of the mountian and sighs. The mountian watches the freedom of the sea and cries.