Reanimate

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favour my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best, I am resilient and tenacious; at worst, I'm uncontrollable and destructive.
It seems your ability to reanimate outnumbers your creatures to reanimate :/ At the very least, having a few creatures that like to come back and forth would be good, like Liliana's Spector or Black Cat just to name some off the top of my head. Also, more disruption couldn't hurt, me thinks. Creatures that can sac to discard, or discard like the two I just listed. And definitely some graveyard hate so people don't make use of things like Exhume too much.
I love it, I would only suggest some equipment to make it hard for your opponent to deal with whatever you reanimated. Some cards that might help includes Swiftfoot Boots, lightning greaves, and maybe another Liliana can fit well in this deck Liliana of the Veil. Just think that even if you reanimate a creature, what makes you think they do not have something like Unsummon that bounces it back to your hand or maybe they will use Pacifism to slow you down. Then again, it highly depends on the metagame you have with the people you play with. Since you basically play with all swamps instead of other lands like Barren Moor or Maze of Ith, I will suggest Korlash, Heir to Blackblade and if you really want to get mean, use Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon. Making this dude get haste right when you reanimate will have people throw their cards in the air haha

Also, I believe EDH banned Griselbrand so take him out, such a broken card.