[Play by Post] New D&D Player Looking for 3.5e Game.

1 post / 0 new
Hello!

I DMed a couple 3.5e adventures over the last year and really want to try out playing in a PbP game. I've looked at a couple PbP websites seperate from here,  but haven't really found any 3.5e games looking for players. I'm open to any setting,  just not over-the-top erotica. Any alignment or level as well, and I can try to fill any role a group might need. However, I've never played D&D before, only DMed, and obviously have never done PbP before so there may be a bit of learning curve for me.

Other than that, I check this site every other day, and if a group can take me in I'll be an avid player. More than likely I'd be a more story-involved guy than a heavy optimizer, if that matters in your game. So yeah, just shoot me a PM or reply to this thread if you know of anything, or can reccomemend me a good alternative.

Cheers!
Currently DMing a 3.5e AoW game one night a week. Players are almost through Three Faces of Evil. If you are considering beginning this campaign using this edition, I can help.