9000+ Life

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
last night i played against Ajani on Planeswalker and he was able to max out the life counter to 9999...but i still won. since i couldn't kill him by normal means, i had to just wait for him to run out of cards. i realized that when he used the last one that it was an instant which goes back into his hand afterwards, so i thought it was pretty much game over for me...but then one turn he didn't use it, so when he went to draw...I WON :D and it was a good thing too, since i was down to my last card as well (even though i had 10 extra most of the game). a very long 3 hour game.

proof of this madness is included. by the end he had 99 2/2 tokens and i managed to get him down to 9500 life.

i48.tinypic.com/2lx7yux.jpg

i45.tinypic.com/2hx0yfk.jpg
3 hours...... Not 1 or 2 but 3 hours ....lol ???? Did you grab a snack ??? Eat dinner ??? 45 mins 1 hour tops if that was me . At least you won right . 3 Hours and losing must be the biggest f-u in gaming !!
3 hours...... Not 1 or 2 but 3 hours ....lol ???? Did you grab a snack ??? Eat dinner ??? 45 mins 1 hour tops if that was me . At least you won right . 3 Hours and losing must be the biggest f-u in gaming !!

lol well it was the first time that i used the black/white deck so i didn't have a lot of cards unlocked except for the 10 extra promo cards. and yeah i did eat some snacks :P
Nice win. Does Ajani have any way to deal with Silent Arbiter other than 2x Swords to Plowshares? Looks like just Day of Judgment, or an unlikely Chastise.

Edit: He should have been running Elixir of Immortality.  
Nice win. Does Ajani have any way to deal with Silent Arbiter other than 2x Swords to Plowshares? Looks like just Day of Judgment, or an unlikely Chastise.

Solemn Offering would do it.

he did have a chastise which he used to kill one of my attacking creatures. he also had 2 destroy artifact or enchantment cards, but he used them on an artifact that one of my creatures had (which didn't do much to help him) and he used the other to destroy my god mode card (if i take damage that lowers me under one life, i go back to 1). thats how he got his health up so high. he put a celestial mantle on his card, and then kept attacking, but it didn't do anything to me so it just kept buliding up

Solemn Offering would do it.

yup that was the 2 cards he had
In before the imminent *IT'S OVER 9000!*

Seriously though, this is quite impressive to see.
Ha, I imagine the AI saw that it'd reached the token limit, and so didn't think White Sun Zenith was worth casting any more, not realizing that the token creation wasn't important at all, it was the returning of the crd to his library that mattered!