Biggest losing streak?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm going 14 losses right now in a row, playing Crosswinds and Born of Flame. Sometimes things just don't come together, and then there's horrible match ups like CW vs. Goblins..
I think mine is like 5 if im losing alot to flood/screw or in genrel i switch deck to another one (i refuse to play the fotm decks aka GG and OD) I tend to find the game picks a deck at random to flood/screw i know its coincidence but hey i like to think the game is mean to me then i feel better.
I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favour my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best
I feel I have the worst luck too, but I know it's just a crux.. we all get the same chances here

Losing 3 in a row in a CW mirror match-up made me rage quit for the first time, all that card draw in my deck and none of it ever coming into play, ugh.
I haven't kept count but sometimes it seems like I'm losing every game, mostly due to being mana screwed/flooded or just crap draws. But, there are those times when everything just seems to go right for a bunch of games in a row; perfect draws, just the right amount of land, topdecking just the right card at the right time - ahh, then all the memories of bad luck just melt away.

"People are like sausages: it's what's under the skin that's important... so poke them with a fork periodically."

"Lif is too short."

The worst is when your 100 card deck opponent top decks every card he needs while all you draw is land in multiple games.
The worst is when your 100 card deck opponent top decks every card he needs while all you draw is land in multiple games.

^ this.   I encountered many people that claim that 60-61 card deck are inferior to 61+ cards deck. I refuse to think its true but i saw the most amazing top decks from them (likecorrupt)...damn probability.

This is the only thing that really frustrates me.     Magic has a luck element so obviously you lose to mana screw/flood sometimes and times when an opponent just has a good deck and plays well.    When some horrible player reels off 3-4 wins in a row against me with 75+ card decks, never saving their removal, always casting removal on their turn on the first creature they see and making misplay after misplay and beating me because I jam at 3 land for 8 turns or draw 12 land in 16 cards or something utterly ridiculous......that really starts to make me grind my teeth.  

This is the only thing that really frustrates me.     Magic has a luck element so obviously you lose to mana screw/flood sometimes and times when an opponent just has a good deck and plays well.    When some horrible player reels off 3-4 wins in a row against me with 75+ card decks, never saving their removal, always casting removal on their turn on the first creature they see and making misplay after misplay and beating me because I jam at 3 land for 8 turns or draw 12 land in 16 cards or something utterly ridiculous......that really starts to make me grind my teeth.  
On a badass loosing streak last night due to my isp.
Dropped from every game but one.
Always seemed to happen as I was going to go infinite, or kick a replication, or mutilate.
Good times. Cry

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Mastergear_Owen's take on Magic 2014 Campaign.

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

Now with more original content and open bar!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thedevilwuster