First deck I've built since... Alliances.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Basically, it's G/W
It relies on few, bitty creatures I can play quickly, and then pump up for lots of damage, and prevent them from being stopped.
I want this to be legal after Oct 5. (i dont wnt to buy any scars block.)
It's a little heavy at 66 cards, and I need ot buy about half the stuff.

You need at least 24 lands. And preferably 36 spells. Just take out the Cathedral Sanctifiers, Cloudshifts, and the Feeling of Dreads.
My novel, Mektar, Clash of Ideals, is now available for purchase! Just click this text. I have +30 bragging rights according to HairlessThoctar. Just saying.
Travel Preparations + Wild Defiance= Awesome!
You should consider some token providers like Gather the Townsfolk, Midnight Haunting.  If you can get your hands on some Champion of Lambholt and Increasing Devotion you can win a lot of games and have fun doing it. 
I suggest you wait until the rotate comes. Then you'd be buying useless cards if you decide to replace them from RTR
Travel Preparations + Wild Defiance= Awesome!
You should consider some token providers like Gather the Townsfolk, Midnight Haunting.  If you can get your hands on some Champion of Lambholt and Increasing Devotion you can win a lot of games and have fun doing it. 

Funny, Travel Prep is something I cut...but I can see why it's good. What should I ditch?

Mektar: Even with everything being so cheap?

I'm buying cards now so I can play before October. I have very few cards. 
well, nevermind. I can't source half the cards I need locally.  I'lltry something else later. Maybe BR

well, nevermind. I can't source half the cards I need locally.  I'lltry something else later. Maybe BR

Go B/G instead. My Golgari sense is tingling.
Next thing you will tell me Browbeat is bad.