M13 has a lot of fun Timmy and Johnny moments. Here's a list of some "achievements" I can think of. (I haven't achieved all of them.) Add your own!
By the way the "levels" are levels of unlikeliness. It doesn't necessarily mean you should aim for it to win.
- Cast Captain's Call with Griffin Protector in play.
- Cast Titanic Growth on a blocked Spiked Baloth.
- Return Talrand's Invocation with Archaeomancer.
- Cast Tricks of the Trade or Mark of the Vampire on Primal Huntbeast.
- Wreck the opponent's board with Arms Dealer and Krenko's Command.
- Blow out the opponent with a timely Public Execution.
- Attack with an Exalted lifelink creature.
- Cast Captain's Call with Healer of the Pride in play.
- Win a losing race with a Cleaver Riot.
- Cast Dark Favor on a Tormented Soul or a Vampire Nighthawk.
- Bounce ETB creatures with Roaring Primadox.
- Get Jace's Phantasm to 5/5.
- Make an awesome swap with Switcheroo (such as Kraken Hatchling and a Serra Angel).
- Deal 20 damage in one turn with tokens and Trumpet Blast.
- Mill out the opponent. (without using Sands of Delirium)
- Draft a RB mono-2-drops-and-Reckless Brutes deck.
- Play Mutilate with some fat creatures out so that only you have a board.
- Cast Fungal Sprouting and Titanic Growth on the same turn.
- Gain 12+ life in one turn with a Ajani's Sunstriker x Titanic Growth x Prey Upon.
- Use Trading Post to craft the game in your favor.
- Get so many tokens that they overflow from the screen with Krenko, Mob Boss.
- Return Switcharoo with Archaeomancer and give your opponent an Archaeomancer
- Win a draft with a Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker deck.
- Get the Intrepid Hero x Rancor combo.
- Draft a control deck that makes effective use of Wall of Fire.
- Use multiple copies of Downpour effectively in a flyers/Scroll Thief deck.
- Combo Stuffy Doll with Courtly Provocateur or Magmaquake. (Or Prey Upon if the opponent has a fatty and is low on life.)
- When you know the opponent has a Switcheroo, trick the opponent into stealing your Stuffy Doll and blocking with it.
- Combo Veilborn Ghoul with Trading Post or Rummaging Goblin.
- Draft a deck that uses creatures from the Arctic Aven cycle in 3 or more colors (and activates them).
- Get 3 or more Timberpack Wolfs in play at once.
- Cast the same card 3 times in a game.
- When you have some tokens that are empowering a Crusader of Odric or a Bloodthrone Vampire, double your token count with Fungal Sprouting.
- When the opponent casts a key creature, but forgets to move a Blue or Black Ring ring (hexproof or regenerate) to it because it wasn't the matching color, kill the creature with removal and follow with the comment, "if you liked it you should have put a ring on it."
- Use Phylactery Lich effectively. (A Trading Post deck?)
- Use Ranger's Path effectively.
- Use Serpent's Gift effectively. (Tokens? In response to Prey Upon?)
- Use Fervor effectively.
- Use Gilded Lotus effectively. (with Divination.dec?)
God of Draft Level
- Win a game with Door to Nothing (...how?)
- Use Clock of Omens effectively.
- Use Omniscience effectively.
- Use Boundless Realms effectively.
- Draft a turbo-fog deck (Pick every Jayemdae Tome, Fog, and Divination? Shore up the Fog count with Safe Passage, Downpour, Sleep, and Archaeomancer. Heck, go 4 color and use Rummaging Goblin as well. Maybe this could be the Door to Nothing deck? Or, the win-con could be 2 Elixir of Immortalitys.)
- Win with Worldfire.
- Win with Battle of Wits.