Why do you play Magic???

44 posts / 0 new
Last post
Everyone plays Magic the Gathering for thier own personal reasons. What is yours? I want you to explain what drew you to the game and what keeps you playing the game today.

For a lot it's just a fun game to play when they're bored 
For a few it's a way of escaping reality 
For others its a way of making money 
For some it could be the exciting battles between players 
For a handful its a way of life (I've met some people like this lol) 

I'm just generally curious and would find it interesting to hear your indivisual stories
The tail.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
The tail.

The Tail??
The tail.

The Tail??

he's tapping that
proud member of the 2011 community team
I really enjoy the game, it's intellectually challenging enough to take my mind off my day-to-day worries.
Thank you Blitzschnell for the awesome banner!
1) I love TCGs as a whole
2) Used to play YGO and was just completely confused by MTG's complex system.  After a bad experience in YGO (getting scammed on multiple trades via mail), I quit TCGs in general for a long time.
3) Just really wanted to play a TCG.  Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 helped me to get more of the core basics down than the previous versions since I had 2013 on my iPad so that I could take it with me wherever.  Felt much more comfortable playing.
4) The people at FNM.  The store I play at is VERY laid back.  There are a few people there who are very competitive and extremely strict on every rule in the game.  But, most of them are there just to have fun.  They don't care if they win or lose.  I've already made a lot of new friends who are solidly good people that make the shop, FNM, and just the game in general a ton of fun.
5) Most of the time, by Friday, I'm already completely worn out mentally and physically.  But, I'm also really stressed out every week because of work, injuries because of CrossFit, and other stuff.  FNM just completely takes my mind off all of that stuff.  It's the only thing that I've found that can, at least for a few hours, completely take away mental stresses of the past week and upcoming week (and no, there's no alcohol involved).

SG
The tail.

The Tail??

he's tapping that

hahaha I gotcha
There are a vast amount of cards that are just so interesting flavorfully and mechanically. I really love the art too. Then there is limited, especially cube, that makes the game incredibly engaging and replayable.
Because it's fun.
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c1b8574f03c7cff35d72311f1208599a.jpg?v=90000)
I used to play to test my aptitude. The better I play, the better decks I build, the more unconventional they are, the more original they are, the better I'd score myself overall.

IMAGE(http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/1c/Spr_4p_389.png)

I play because well, I am a Timmy in Commander. But Spike really follows me to every game and every time I deck build. I do my best to be a good sport, win or lose, but Spike really follows me everywhere. So I play to win.
Decks I run
Show
I currently run a deck for Standard, Modern, Commander and Legacy. For standard, I have a typical, horribly budget Rakdos Deck Wins. For Modern, I have a B/G/U/W Draw-go Reanimator featuring my favorite creature, Wurmcoil Engine. For Legacy, I'm trying too hard to break Pyromancer Ascension. I also run a Naya Zoo with all the oldies. For Commander/EDH, I'm running The Mimeoplasm. A little morals thing about me, I like winning through combos, but not infinitely. However quiet, I am a Christian, so feel free to tell me you are too, it's always a relief.
How to be saved?
Show
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved and your house. Book of Acts 16:31
Cheers!
As a teen I played because my friends were playing and it captured my interest...then I just had fun with it. I didn't care if I lost back then, it was just fun.

Now...I play for fun, I play because I enjoy the creativity of coming up with combos and deck concepts, I play to win (i am competitive) although I do sometimes use decks that are just fun and creative even though they have a less likely chance of winning...I don't always pull out the spike decks lol. I play because it is nice to share something like this in the family, me an dmy husband both play...we share a connection with it...we give eachother those "looks" while playing other people and I instantly know "ohhh sh** he has that card in hand" and that is just fun to share that with someone. My daughter loves the artwork so although she can't play yet, she is involved to an extent and she also loves playing with our counters and dice on the table so she is sorta involved. I play because socially we have made a lot of new friends with it. We got 3 new people into magic last week, 3 new friends.

I definitely play for more reasons now than I used to.
U.S Army Vet, Mother & Wife, Pre-med student, Tatted/Pierced, Avid fantasy novel reader, Doodler/Photoshop-er of random things etc etc... I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I started playing as a teenager, back after revised edition came out, like 1994/1995, and have played off and on for years. It started out as a thing to do to pass the time inbetween scenes of other table top gaming we did. I eventually gave up my collection to friends and moved to a different country, but recently got back into it because it really is fun. Plus, I like colleting things, so a collectable card game is great.
Originally, back in high school. 4th edition had just been released.

Mostly got into it because my friends played it.

Now?  I guess I'm feeling nostalgic. 
I play for fun, I like collecting the cards, and I like hanging out with the people at my store. Honestly if it wasn't for an awesome store I might have quit magic awhile ago.
True post count: 9,900 Thanks Wotc for not counting archived posts. If I post without capital letters than means I'm posting from my phone. For some reason it hates typing capital letters. Go_Texans on MTGO. Texans 12-4 Wildcard: W Texans 19 Bengals 13 Divisional: L Texans 28 Patriots 41 Another awesome season!
I play for fun while hanging out with my friends.
I also like collecting something, so I collect MTG.
Also I considered playing magic as brain excercise.

Some stories : I started play magic at first year of highschool, believe it or not, it was my english course teacher that teach me playing magic, it was Mercadian Masques pre-constructed deck, something with kris mage and shock troops.
Few months later, a new hobby shop is opening near my school, and I was buying my first how-to-play MTG box (the one with alternate art of rhox in Nemesis set), man! how I laugh when I saw their video about how they make Vizzerdrix and Serra Angel, that store is where I also attend my first pre-release (prophecy).

Beware !!!! There are Zombies even in Spaces !!!
I need to win 1000 games of Magic in order to break the witch's curse.
Multiplayer edh is the best way to hang out with friends.

3DH4LIF3

I don't :3
I play MTG because D&D takes too much effort (I always get stuck DMing) and MTG is like the lazy man's D&D. Mainly it's for fun, but the real reason is to give my friends and myself something to do at "socialization" time. Otherwise we just sit there arguing about movies.
I used to play because I had friends that did. Now life drove us apart and I just lurk the boards and the official magic site looking at new sets and complainning about them.

I also used to make decklists in my PC. Now that I've built all possible decks in the world, I just have nothing else to do.
OMG click HERE! OMG! How to autocard and use decklist format
--->
For autocarding, write [c][/c] with the name of the card inside it. [c]Island[/c] = Island For linking a card to Gatherer without writting the name of said card for readers, use the autocard brackets together with and equal sign and right the name of the real card. Then put the message you want inside the tags, like you would do with autocarding. Like this: [c=Curse of the Cabal]Captain Never-resolves[/c] = Captain Never-resolves For using the decklist format, follow this: [deck] 4* Terramorphic Expanse 4* Evolving Wilds ... [/deck] It equals:
Real signature, Sblocked for space:
57817638 wrote:
I like storm crow because I really like crows in real life, as an animal, and the card isn't terribly stupid, but packs a good deal of nostalgia and also a chunck of the game's history. So it's perhaps one of the cards I have most affection to, but not because "lol storm crow is bad hurr hurr durr".
Listen to my SoundCloud while you read my signature. The Island, Come And See, The Landlord's Daughter, You'll Not Feel The Drowning - The Decemberists by vimschy IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/rkvR.gif)IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/L3es.gif) IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/m71H.gif)
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
Although I do assume you deliberately refer to them (DCI) as The Grand Imperial Convocation of Evil just for the purposes of making them sound like an ancient and terrible conspiracy.
Now, now. 1994 doesn't quite qualify as "ancient".
56734518 wrote:
Oh, it's a brilliant plan. You see, Bolas was travelling through shadowmoor, causing trouble, when he saw a Wickerbough Elder with its stylin' dead scarecrow hat. Now, Bolas being Bolas took the awesome hat and he put it on his head, but even with all his titanic powers of magic he couldn't make it fit. He grabbed some more scarecrows, but then a little kithkin girl asked if he was trying to build a toupee. "BY ALL THE POWERS IN THE MULTIVERSE!" he roared, "I WILL HAVE A HAT WORTHY OF MY GLORY." and so he went through his Dark Lore of Doom (tm) looking for something he could make into a hat that would look as stylish on him as a scarecrow does on a treefolk. He thought about the Phyrexians, but they were covered in goopy oil that would make his nonexistant hair greasy. He Tried out angels for a while but they didn't sit quite right. Then, he looked under "e" (because in the Elder Draconic alphabet, "e" for Eldrazi is right next to "h" for Hat) in his Dark Lore of Doom and saw depictions of the Eldrazi, and all their forms. "THIS SHALL BE MY HAT!" he declared, poking a picture of Emrakul, "AND WITH IT I WILL USHER IN A NEW AGE OF DARKNESS -- ER, I MEAN A NEW AGE OF FASHION!" And so Nicol Bolas masterminded the release of the Eldrazi.
57864098 wrote:
Rhox War Monk just flips pancakes, and if games have told us anything, it's that food = life.
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
This thread has gotten creepy. XP
Really? Really? The last couple days have been roughly every perverse fetish imaginable, but it only got "creepy" when speculation on Mother of Runes's mob affiliation came up?
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
Nice mana base. Not really.
Yeah, really. If my deck was going to cost $1000+, I'd at least make it good.
99812049 wrote:
I like to think up what I consider clever names for my decks, only later to be laughed at by my wife. It kills me a little on the inside, but thats what marriage is about.
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
Of course, the best use [of tolaria west] is transmuting for the real Tolaria. ;)
Absolutely. I used to loose to my buddy's Banding deck for ages, it was then that I found out about Tolaria, and I was finally able win my first game.
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
You know, being shallow and jusdgmental aside, "I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
"I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
The only way I'd cast this card is into a bonfire.
82032421 wrote:
The short answer is that there's no rule barring annoying people from posting, but there a rule barring us from harassing them about it.
56747598 wrote:
Browbeat is a card that is an appropriate deck choice when there's no better idea available. "No better idea available" was pretty much the running theme of Odyssey era.
56874518 wrote:
Or perhaps it was a more straightforward comment indicating a wish for you to be bitten (Perhaps repeatedly) by a small yet highly venomous arachnid.
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
You're an idiot, and I'm in no mood for silliness.
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
That's the answer to everything.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
I think the problem is that you don't exist.
This would sound great out of context!
56965458 wrote:
Modern is like playing a new tournament every time : you build a deck, you win with it, don't bother keeping it. Just build another, its key pieces will get banned.
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
I specifically remember posting a thread when I was just a witty bitty noob.
You make it sound like that's still not the case.
58325628 wrote:
Rap is what happens when the c from crap is taken away.
Doug Beyer:
But sometimes it's also challenging. Because sometimes OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING?
141434757 wrote:
Flashforward five thousand years (Click for atmosphere) :
57927608 wrote:
to paraphrase Jeff Goldblum, Vektor finds a way.
58347268 wrote:
when in rome **** AND PILLAGE
143229641 wrote:
I always find it helpful when im angry to dress up in an owl costume and rub pennies all over my body in front of a full body mirror next to the window.
Dymecoar:
Playing Magic without Blue is like sleeping without any sheets or blankets. You can do it...but why?
Omega137:
Me: "I love the moment when a control deck stabilizes. It feels so... right." Omega137: "I like the life drop part until you get there, it's the MtG variant of bungee jumping"
Zigeif777:
Just do it like Yu-Gi-Oh or monkeys: throw all the crap you got at them and hope it works or else the by-standers (or opponents) just get dirty and pissed.
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
It's true that Alpha and Beta didn't contain any cards like Tarmogoyf, Darksteel Colossus, or Platinum Angel. It just contained weak, insignificant cards like Black Lotus, Mox Sapphire, and Time Walk.
Normally it's difficult to pick up on your jokes/sarcasm. But this one's pretty much out there. Good progress. You have moved up to Humanoid. You'll be Human in no time.
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
I didn't know Samurai were known to be able to cut down whole armies...
They can when they're using lightsabers!
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
My wife brought home a baby black squirrel they found on a horse track and cared for it for a few days. We named it Grixis, but it died.
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:
[/spoiler] And I'm on Magic Arcana. How about you? Oh, by the way, I'm also on From the Lab now. Twice, actually. And now with my own submited decklist!
I play Magic: The Gathering because Mark Rosewater said it's the best game in the world and I believed him.

(Also I just really like how customizable it is; in just about every aspect of the game you can make it whatever you want it to be, whether its play style, deck type, format, etc.)
I also used to make decklists in my PC. Now that I've built all possible decks in the world, I just have nothing else to do.

ymtc is the natural transition.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

I play MTG to do something with my son, and just started playing Pokemon with my 6 year old son and 9 year old daughter. It's all about family time.
I play because 1) it's fun, 2) I like testing myself mentally, and 3) my decks (at least my casual ones) are "me".
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt

ymtc is the natural transition.

it would be, but I just can't care about cards that I know don't exist.
--->
For autocarding, write [c][/c] with the name of the card inside it. [c]Island[/c] = Island For linking a card to Gatherer without writting the name of said card for readers, use the autocard brackets together with and equal sign and right the name of the real card. Then put the message you want inside the tags, like you would do with autocarding. Like this: [c=Curse of the Cabal]Captain Never-resolves[/c] = Captain Never-resolves For using the decklist format, follow this: [deck] 4* Terramorphic Expanse 4* Evolving Wilds ... [/deck] It equals:
57817638 wrote:
I like storm crow because I really like crows in real life, as an animal, and the card isn't terribly stupid, but packs a good deal of nostalgia and also a chunck of the game's history. So it's perhaps one of the cards I have most affection to, but not because "lol storm crow is bad hurr hurr durr".
Listen to my SoundCloud while you read my signature. The Island, Come And See, The Landlord's Daughter, You'll Not Feel The Drowning - The Decemberists by vimschy IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/rkvR.gif)IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/L3es.gif) IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/m71H.gif)
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
Although I do assume you deliberately refer to them (DCI) as The Grand Imperial Convocation of Evil just for the purposes of making them sound like an ancient and terrible conspiracy.
56734518 wrote:
Oh, it's a brilliant plan. You see, Bolas was travelling through shadowmoor, causing trouble, when he saw a Wickerbough Elder with its stylin' dead scarecrow hat. Now, Bolas being Bolas took the awesome hat and he put it on his head, but even with all his titanic powers of magic he couldn't make it fit. He grabbed some more scarecrows, but then a little kithkin girl asked if he was trying to build a toupee. "BY ALL THE POWERS IN THE MULTIVERSE!" he roared, "I WILL HAVE A HAT WORTHY OF MY GLORY." and so he went through his Dark Lore of Doom (tm) looking for something he could make into a hat that would look as stylish on him as a scarecrow does on a treefolk. He thought about the Phyrexians, but they were covered in goopy oil that would make his nonexistant hair greasy. He Tried out angels for a while but they didn't sit quite right. Then, he looked under "e" (because in the Elder Draconic alphabet, "e" for Eldrazi is right next to "h" for Hat) in his Dark Lore of Doom and saw depictions of the Eldrazi, and all their forms. "THIS SHALL BE MY HAT!" he declared, poking a picture of Emrakul, "AND WITH IT I WILL USHER IN A NEW AGE OF DARKNESS -- ER, I MEAN A NEW AGE OF FASHION!" And so Nicol Bolas masterminded the release of the Eldrazi.
57864098 wrote:
Rhox War Monk just flips pancakes, and if games have told us anything, it's that food = life.
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
Really? Really? The last couple days have been roughly every perverse fetish imaginable, but it only got "creepy" when speculation on Mother of Runes's mob affiliation came up?
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
99812049 wrote:
I like to think up what I consider clever names for my decks, only later to be laughed at by my wife. It kills me a little on the inside, but thats what marriage is about.
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
Of course, the best use [of tolaria west] is transmuting for the real Tolaria. ;)
Absolutely. I used to loose to my buddy's Banding deck for ages, it was then that I found out about Tolaria, and I was finally able win my first game.
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
You know, being shallow and jusdgmental aside, "I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
"I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
82032421 wrote:
The short answer is that there's no rule barring annoying people from posting, but there a rule barring us from harassing them about it.
56747598 wrote:
Browbeat is a card that is an appropriate deck choice when there's no better idea available. "No better idea available" was pretty much the running theme of Odyssey era.
56874518 wrote:
Or perhaps it was a more straightforward comment indicating a wish for you to be bitten (Perhaps repeatedly) by a small yet highly venomous arachnid.
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
Modern is like playing a new tournament every time : you build a deck, you win with it, don't bother keeping it. Just build another, its key pieces will get banned.
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
58325628 wrote:
Doug Beyer:
But sometimes it's also challenging. Because sometimes OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING?
141434757 wrote:
57927608 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
143229641 wrote:
I always find it helpful when im angry to dress up in an owl costume and rub pennies all over my body in front of a full body mirror next to the window.
Dymecoar:
Playing Magic without Blue is like sleeping without any sheets or blankets. You can do it...but why?
Omega137:
Me: "I love the moment when a control deck stabilizes. It feels so... right." Omega137: "I like the life drop part until you get there, it's the MtG variant of bungee jumping"
Zigeif777:
Just do it like Yu-Gi-Oh or monkeys: throw all the crap you got at them and hope it works or else the by-standers (or opponents) just get dirty and pissed.
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
It's true that Alpha and Beta didn't contain any cards like Tarmogoyf, Darksteel Colossus, or Platinum Angel. It just contained weak, insignificant cards like Black Lotus, Mox Sapphire, and Time Walk.
Normally it's difficult to pick up on your jokes/sarcasm. But this one's pretty much out there. Good progress. You have moved up to Humanoid. You'll be Human in no time.
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
My wife brought home a baby black squirrel they found on a horse track and cared for it for a few days. We named it Grixis, but it died.
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:
[/spoiler] And I'm on Magic Arcana. How about you? Oh, by the way, I'm also on From the Lab now. Twice, actually. And now with my own submited decklist!
I play because febb makes me. 

IMAGE(http://steamsignature.com/status/default/76561197995631463.png) No longer a commander as of 7/29/13.

Because I'm a nerd.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

I freaking love making decks. I play the game much more for the deckbuilding then actually playing games. I like finding obscure solutions to problems, tweaking, making decks that do something new, and making them work for other people.

The other reasons are Mad Prophet and Icefall.
The tail.

The Tail??

*grabs Sapphire_Prince

*picks him up

*throws him to Thailand

I play MTG because my mind needs to think of complex ways to crush people.  I'm the kind of person that should have gone into the military or the F.B.I. or such, but I'm so anti "the man" that that didn't happen.  In as such MTG fills a mental space that keeps me from shooting people.  That and it's like cardboard crack.

It's also a very social thing for me. 
STEP 1: Find your cousin STEP 2: Get your cousin in the cannon STEP: 3 Find another cousin
Another element that kept me playing was my amazing luck.

I'm the guy who buys three booster packs and gets all three mythics in the box (one of them a planeswalker and the other is foil).

This has seriously happened so many times to me.

I'll buy a single pack (foil Mutavault get // Sower of Temptation foil get).

I used to do that with Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokémon too. I'll buy a single pack and boom! (Ultimate Rare Thought Ruler Archfiend or Palkia & Dialga Legend). My raw luck just keeps me going, so much that I'd buy a pack every month and I had to start saving the good stuff in a binder. I've pulled so many Ultra Rares and Prime Pokémon  (Special Rares) in single pack draws, my luck is amazing.

Cardboard Crack!!!!!
STEP 1: Find your cousin STEP 2: Get your cousin in the cannon STEP: 3 Find another cousin
The tail.

The Tail??

*grabs Sapphire_Prince

*picks him up

*throws him to Thailand

Haha
I started playing when I was about 12-13 at the Boys and Girls club when I saw the older kids playing. I was drawn to the artwork (being an artistic kid myself) and because I am a fantasy/sci-fi nerd this was barking up my ally. I remember they gave me a few cards and I built a damage prevention, mono weenie deck lol, man it SUCKED hahaha. But I still own the Silver Knight from the scourge set to this day.

I play Magic: the Gathering today for no other reasons than because of its various concepts.

• I love the philosophy of the five colors ( ).

• The various creatures/spells.

• The almost infinite possibilities a deck can possess.

• Even the mental/creative necessity to be a good player. 

As an artist I tend to build decks as a form of creative ...normally leading to theme decks). As a result a lot of my decks reflect an aspect of my personality. I'm not too concerned about winning or losing (though winning does feel nice), as long as I get to play my "art" against another person.

All in all, I'm more into magic for the philosophy aspects of it  

Not to mention I'm such a HUGE nerd that I like to escape reality for a bit and be a mage hahahaha!!!

The sad thing is, this is true. I've seen them all.

Why keep living?

Why keep living?

We are not alive.
I came to the point of building decks around themes like Sonic the Hedgehog.
Then I accepted death.
--->
57817638 wrote:
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
99812049 wrote:
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
82032421 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
56874518 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
58325628 wrote:
Doug Beyer:
141434757 wrote:
57927608 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
143229641 wrote:
Dymecoar:
Omega137:
Zigeif777:
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:
Haha

Don't worry about that guy, he has problems!

Why keep living?

We are not alive.

This is true. Vektor is the new Golgari guild champion.

Haha

Don't worry about that guy, he has problems!

I'll always remember Barack Obama. Ell oh ell, Kevin.

Now, if it had been an amorous rock pokemon trainer, that might've been, while unoriginal, slightly amusing.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt