Favorite Fattie?

41 posts / 0 new
Last post
For me, "fattie" is a little hard to define. At first I was thinking anything 5/5 or more, but nowadays, it seems more reasonable to require at least a p/t of 7/7 - so that is where I decided to define it. You can define it any way you want. I used to love big creatures - I still do sorta, but I am deciding that playing with them is not as fun as it used to be. Removal is a sad thing for many of these, be it exile, destruction, or counters - not to mention gaining control of said creatures. And swinging with a big giant monster often requires little thought - so I've come to realize that I'm no longer a Big Creature sort of player. But some still hold a place in my heart:

First: Patron of the Orochi

Second: Jokulmorder

Third: Greater Gargadon

I tried really hard to pick just one. In fact my fourth was Woolly Razorback, and it was pretty hard to decide there. Maybe I like giant creatures more than I thought I did. Anyhow, what about y'all?

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
My definition of 'fatty' is a bit smaller than yours.  By your definition, probably Verdant Force.  By my own, Erhnam Djinn.
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.

                                                                                                                                                                                        <----- Loser.

I've always been partial to Phyrexian Dreadnought
proud member of the 2011 community team
I love Demigod of revenge but if that doesn't count as a fatty, I have always Loved Gisela, blade of goldnight
Angel of Glory's Rise . Because whenever I play it, I suddenly get about ten humans onto the battlefield and it pretty much spells the end of the match for my opponent.
Thank you Blitzschnell for the awesome banner!
Gigantomancer almost entirely because of that praying mantis in its art, I even play it in edh just because of that o3o

Woodfall Primus is second probably, I love breaking junk and fatties who resist removal.
Not really my style to name only one, but... Silvos, Rogue Elemental

IMAGE(http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/1c/Spr_4p_389.png)

Decks I run
Show
I currently run a deck for Standard, Modern, Commander and Legacy. For standard, I have a typical, horribly budget Rakdos Deck Wins. For Modern, I have a B/G/U/W Draw-go Reanimator featuring my favorite creature, Wurmcoil Engine. For Legacy, I'm trying too hard to break Pyromancer Ascension. I also run a Naya Zoo with all the oldies. For Commander/EDH, I'm running The Mimeoplasm. A little morals thing about me, I like winning through combos, but not infinitely. However quiet, I am a Christian, so feel free to tell me you are too, it's always a relief.
How to be saved?
Show
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved and your house. Book of Acts 16:31
Cheers!
Khalni Hydra.

Most elegant in its simplicity. I also have an "affinity" for green.
I am surprised no one has said Emrakul, the Aeons Torn yet. So I will!! Really, I like all the big Eldrazi, Kozilek, Butcher of Truth might be my favourite though.
Away from Eldrazi, I like Polar Kraken, it seems ridiculous now but 'back in the day', I thought it was cool. Any artwork with Polar Bears in is sweet too, they're all growling at the 'Kraken!!
 
Pelakka Wurm, no contest.

Also wasn't fattie kind of solidified as "five power" by Naya in Alara?
In terms of personal preference:
Draco - Back then it was the biggest thing any of us had seen, and even nowadays its a 9/9 flying artifact for 5 mana!

In terms of actual use:
Maelstrom Archangel

maybe Progenitus but it's kind of easy to get rid of, and costs too much, so will go with the angel.
I like Instigator Gang. Conditionally an 8/5 Trample for 4cmc. And he buffs your other attackers, too.
I am surprised no one has said Emrakul, the Aeons Torn yet. So I will!!



Beat me to it. My one regret is that I wasn't playing in the Eldrazi days, I'd have loved that thing. I love obscene monsters, and it doesn't get any obscener then that.

My current favourite piece of meat though, is probably this guy. He gets my difficult Johnny/Timmy nature. My current PB for his stats is 23/19.

Honorable mentions go to Vorapede, Griselbrand and Drogskol Reaver.
I want to be Cultured.

Embrace imagination.

Lord of YMtC | Ten Rounds Contest Winner

Solphos – A fan set with a 'combo matters' theme

Fool's Gold – The second set of the Solphos block

Force of Nature 
Lord of the Pit
Leviathan
Rock Hydra
Nightmare <-- newart="" for="" this="" sucks="" original="" art="" was="" amazing="" br="">
Hellz yeah. 


But, obviously, there is only one winner:

 b.f.m. gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details....








Yup. 
^ BFM has the best earrings ever.

For me though, Plated Slagwurm. This thing will bring you pain if I drop it T3. And Hypnox. Oh, Hypnox.
Show
Obligatory and Preliminary Smiley Reservoir: IMAGE(http://rsescape.net/forum/Smileys/RSE%20emotes/Wee.png)IMAGE(http://rsescape.net/forum/Smileys/RSE%20emotes/Dancing%20AIM.gif)IMAGE(http://rsescape.net/forum/Smileys/RSE%20emotes/rawr.gif)IMAGE(http://rsescape.net/forum/Smileys/RSE%20emotes/ghgh.png)IMAGE(http://rsescape.net/forum/Smileys/RSE%20emotes/%5D%5D.gif)IMAGE(http://rsescape.net/forum/Smileys/RSE%20emotes/luv.gif)IMAGE(http://rsescape.net/forum/Smileys/RSE%20emotes/circle.png)IMAGE(http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/sly.png)IMAGE(http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/turtle.gif)IMAGE(http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/jade.png)IMAGE(http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/proud.gif)IMAGE(http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wilson.gif)IMAGE(http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/pcXQL.gif)IMAGE(http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/blushing.png)IMAGE(http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/proud.png)
Emmy will always be my favorite, rediculously overpowered, stupidly designed, fat Eldrazi.
56735468 wrote:
Residual energetic and psychic emenations from the spark of planewalkers going in and out of the blind eternities like it was a windmill eventually coalesced into beings named eldrazi who by their very nature could not consume mundane sources of nourishment to sustain their existence.
I thought about a lot of fatties, but my thoughts kept drifting back to [C]Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger[/C] so... I guess he must be m'favorite.
Khalni Hydra.

Most elegant in its simplicity. I also have an "affinity" for green.





I also like Khalni Hydra. (Though I should point out that elegance is getting your point across simply, which it does.)

For EDH, I tend to use Ghave, Guru of Spores. Yeah, it's only a 5/5, at first, but Cathar's Crusade fixes that.

Also wasn't fattie kind of solidified as "five power" by Naya in Alara?



5/3, actually, mostly to avoid listing Ball Lightning as a fattie. Things get more complicated, though; I personally consider Phyrexian Vatmother a fattie because three hits from it is deadly.

In terms of personal preference:
Draco - Back then it was the biggest thing any of us had seen, and even nowadays its a 9/9 flying artifact for 5 mana!



Phyrexian Dreadnought is disappoint.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Force of Nature 
Lord of the Pit
Leviathan
Rock Hydra
Nightmare <-- newart="" for="" this="" sucks="" original="" art="" was="" amazing="" br="">
Hellz yeah. 


But, obviously, there is only one winner:

 b.f.m. gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details....<-- newart="" for="" this="" sucks="" original="" art="" was="" amazing="" br="">


Yup. 



That's some good 'ol school Timmy Fatties ya got there!  Love it. 

141434757 wrote:
Thread is so legit it's unbelievable, lol. Though I'm interested in knowing what gain there is to fish here. No, foreign prince, I will not invest in your grand profitable banking corporation.
Favorite fatty is Akroma, Angel of Wrath; other top 5's probably Emrakul, the Aeons Torn, Progenitus, Avacyn, Angel of Hope and Dakkon Blackblade. I actually remember pulling Dakkon back in the day and thought he was just the greatest card ever.

Sure it's a cliche list but it's like when you ask someone their favorite movie and they say "The Godfather"; it's a totally cliche answer- but totally legitimate and understandabley true
Also wasn't fattie kind of solidified as "five power" by Naya in Alara?



5/3, actually, mostly to avoid listing Ball Lightning as a fattie. Things get more complicated, though; I personally consider Phyrexian Vatmother a fattie because three hits from it is deadly.



I think the minimum should be drawn at 5/4, mainly because Craw Wurm and Woolly Thoctar seem like the lower bound of fatties to me.

I agree that Phyrexian Vatmother should probably be a fattie. It has four damage that is both a stronger hit to a player and has a more devistating effect on a creature. I would also consider a 3/5 with double strike to be a fattie, but not a 3/5 with wither or a 3/5 with "When this creature deals damage to a player, that player loses three life."


Another term I've used to describe creatures that span from midrange to the smaller fatties (usually capping at six damage) is "Dinos", that came from drafting Scars of Mirrodin (where some people called :rgm: beats decks Dino decks).

Sometimes me when I eat too much.

Also your mom. <3
Also wasn't fattie kind of solidified as "five power" by Naya in Alara?



5/3, actually, mostly to avoid listing Ball Lightning as a fattie. Things get more complicated, though; I personally consider Phyrexian Vatmother a fattie because three hits from it is deadly.



I think the minimum should be drawn at 5/4, mainly because Craw Wurm and Woolly Thoctar seem like the lower bound of fatties to me.

I agree that Phyrexian Vatmother should probably be a fattie. It has four damage that is both a stronger hit to a player and has a more devistating effect on a creature. I would also consider a 3/5 with double strike to be a fattie, but not a 3/5 with wither or a 3/5 with "When this creature deals damage to a player, that player loses three life."


Another term I've used to describe creatures that span from midrange to the smaller fatties (usually capping at six damage) is "Dinos", that came from drafting Scars of Mirrodin (where some people called :rgm: beats decks Dino decks).




On a normal card w/o infect, the Vatmother would be an 8/5 for 4. I'd say thats a fatty.
Another fatty favorite is Progenitus, The Angry baby Maelstrom Archangel and Woolly Thoctar.

Decks I run
Show
I currently run a deck for Standard, Modern, Commander and Legacy. For standard, I have a typical, horribly budget Rakdos Deck Wins. For Modern, I have a B/G/U/W Draw-go Reanimator featuring my favorite creature, Wurmcoil Engine. For Legacy, I'm trying too hard to break Pyromancer Ascension. I also run a Naya Zoo with all the oldies. For Commander/EDH, I'm running The Mimeoplasm. A little morals thing about me, I like winning through combos, but not infinitely. However quiet, I am a Christian, so feel free to tell me you are too, it's always a relief.
How to be saved?
Show
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved and your house. Book of Acts 16:31
Cheers!
Besides Proggy and Emmy, I'd go with inkwell leviathan and maybe plated slagwurm, followed by living hive.
OMG click HERE! OMG! How to autocard and use decklist format
--->
For autocarding, write [c][/c] with the name of the card inside it. [c]Island[/c] = Island For linking a card to Gatherer without writting the name of said card for readers, use the autocard brackets together with and equal sign and right the name of the real card. Then put the message you want inside the tags, like you would do with autocarding. Like this: [c=Curse of the Cabal]Captain Never-resolves[/c] = Captain Never-resolves For using the decklist format, follow this: [deck] 4* Terramorphic Expanse 4* Evolving Wilds ... [/deck] It equals:
Real signature, Sblocked for space:
57817638 wrote:
I like storm crow because I really like crows in real life, as an animal, and the card isn't terribly stupid, but packs a good deal of nostalgia and also a chunck of the game's history. So it's perhaps one of the cards I have most affection to, but not because "lol storm crow is bad hurr hurr durr".
Listen to my SoundCloud while you read my signature. The Island, Come And See, The Landlord's Daughter, You'll Not Feel The Drowning - The Decemberists by vimschy IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/rkvR.gif)IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/L3es.gif) IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/m71H.gif)
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
Although I do assume you deliberately refer to them (DCI) as The Grand Imperial Convocation of Evil just for the purposes of making them sound like an ancient and terrible conspiracy.
Now, now. 1994 doesn't quite qualify as "ancient".
56734518 wrote:
Oh, it's a brilliant plan. You see, Bolas was travelling through shadowmoor, causing trouble, when he saw a Wickerbough Elder with its stylin' dead scarecrow hat. Now, Bolas being Bolas took the awesome hat and he put it on his head, but even with all his titanic powers of magic he couldn't make it fit. He grabbed some more scarecrows, but then a little kithkin girl asked if he was trying to build a toupee. "BY ALL THE POWERS IN THE MULTIVERSE!" he roared, "I WILL HAVE A HAT WORTHY OF MY GLORY." and so he went through his Dark Lore of Doom (tm) looking for something he could make into a hat that would look as stylish on him as a scarecrow does on a treefolk. He thought about the Phyrexians, but they were covered in goopy oil that would make his nonexistant hair greasy. He Tried out angels for a while but they didn't sit quite right. Then, he looked under "e" (because in the Elder Draconic alphabet, "e" for Eldrazi is right next to "h" for Hat) in his Dark Lore of Doom and saw depictions of the Eldrazi, and all their forms. "THIS SHALL BE MY HAT!" he declared, poking a picture of Emrakul, "AND WITH IT I WILL USHER IN A NEW AGE OF DARKNESS -- ER, I MEAN A NEW AGE OF FASHION!" And so Nicol Bolas masterminded the release of the Eldrazi.
57864098 wrote:
Rhox War Monk just flips pancakes, and if games have told us anything, it's that food = life.
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
This thread has gotten creepy. XP
Really? Really? The last couple days have been roughly every perverse fetish imaginable, but it only got "creepy" when speculation on Mother of Runes's mob affiliation came up?
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
Nice mana base. Not really.
Yeah, really. If my deck was going to cost $1000+, I'd at least make it good.
99812049 wrote:
I like to think up what I consider clever names for my decks, only later to be laughed at by my wife. It kills me a little on the inside, but thats what marriage is about.
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
Of course, the best use [of tolaria west] is transmuting for the real Tolaria. ;)
Absolutely. I used to loose to my buddy's Banding deck for ages, it was then that I found out about Tolaria, and I was finally able win my first game.
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
You know, being shallow and jusdgmental aside, "I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
"I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
The only way I'd cast this card is into a bonfire.
82032421 wrote:
The short answer is that there's no rule barring annoying people from posting, but there a rule barring us from harassing them about it.
56747598 wrote:
Browbeat is a card that is an appropriate deck choice when there's no better idea available. "No better idea available" was pretty much the running theme of Odyssey era.
56874518 wrote:
Or perhaps it was a more straightforward comment indicating a wish for you to be bitten (Perhaps repeatedly) by a small yet highly venomous arachnid.
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
You're an idiot, and I'm in no mood for silliness.
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
That's the answer to everything.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
I think the problem is that you don't exist.
This would sound great out of context!
56965458 wrote:
Modern is like playing a new tournament every time : you build a deck, you win with it, don't bother keeping it. Just build another, its key pieces will get banned.
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
I specifically remember posting a thread when I was just a witty bitty noob.
You make it sound like that's still not the case.
58325628 wrote:
Rap is what happens when the c from crap is taken away.
Doug Beyer:
But sometimes it's also challenging. Because sometimes OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING?
141434757 wrote:
Flashforward five thousand years (Click for atmosphere) :
57927608 wrote:
to paraphrase Jeff Goldblum, Vektor finds a way.
58347268 wrote:
when in rome **** AND PILLAGE
143229641 wrote:
I always find it helpful when im angry to dress up in an owl costume and rub pennies all over my body in front of a full body mirror next to the window.
Dymecoar:
Playing Magic without Blue is like sleeping without any sheets or blankets. You can do it...but why?
Omega137:
Me: "I love the moment when a control deck stabilizes. It feels so... right." Omega137: "I like the life drop part until you get there, it's the MtG variant of bungee jumping"
Zigeif777:
Just do it like Yu-Gi-Oh or monkeys: throw all the crap you got at them and hope it works or else the by-standers (or opponents) just get dirty and pissed.
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
It's true that Alpha and Beta didn't contain any cards like Tarmogoyf, Darksteel Colossus, or Platinum Angel. It just contained weak, insignificant cards like Black Lotus, Mox Sapphire, and Time Walk.
Normally it's difficult to pick up on your jokes/sarcasm. But this one's pretty much out there. Good progress. You have moved up to Humanoid. You'll be Human in no time.
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
I didn't know Samurai were known to be able to cut down whole armies...
They can when they're using lightsabers!
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
My wife brought home a baby black squirrel they found on a horse track and cared for it for a few days. We named it Grixis, but it died.
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:
[/spoiler] And I'm on Magic Arcana. How about you? Oh, by the way, I'm also on From the Lab now. Twice, actually. And now with my own submited decklist!
1st Emmy
2cond Ula
3rd Kozi


;) 
MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC!!!!!!!!
Master of etherium because at turn 3, he's a 10-10
I love trolls Dont hate me because I'm blunt and you cannot handle it
I love elephants, so Terastodon became a personal favorite when printed.
As a second, (odd it's from the same set), Jareth, Leonine Titan

IMAGE(http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/1c/Spr_4p_389.png)

And Hypnox. Oh, Hypnox.



Hypnox used to be a staple in my old high school reanimator, I've since taken favor for Laquatus's Champion (odd because that used to be the hot card back then).

IMAGE(http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/1c/Spr_4p_389.png)

So many good fatties it's hard to choose. Sun Titan is defintely one of my favorites though.
True post count: 9,900 Thanks Wotc for not counting archived posts. If I post without capital letters than means I'm posting from my phone. For some reason it hates typing capital letters. Go_Texans on MTGO. Texans 12-4 Wildcard: W Texans 19 Bengals 13 Divisional: L Texans 28 Patriots 41 Another awesome season!
Christina Hendricks. Seriously though?........hmmmmm...Christina Hendricks
Right now my favourite is probably Supreme Exemplar.

L1 Judge

Right now my favourite is probably Supreme Exemplar.

It's surprising how few people even know about this card's existence.
I myself probably wouldn't know about it if I hadn't gotten one in a booster once.
It works very well with incandescent soulstoke.
OMG click HERE! OMG! How to autocard and use decklist format
--->
For autocarding, write [c][/c] with the name of the card inside it. [c]Island[/c] = Island For linking a card to Gatherer without writting the name of said card for readers, use the autocard brackets together with and equal sign and right the name of the real card. Then put the message you want inside the tags, like you would do with autocarding. Like this: [c=Curse of the Cabal]Captain Never-resolves[/c] = Captain Never-resolves For using the decklist format, follow this: [deck] 4* Terramorphic Expanse 4* Evolving Wilds ... [/deck] It equals:
Real signature, Sblocked for space:
57817638 wrote:
I like storm crow because I really like crows in real life, as an animal, and the card isn't terribly stupid, but packs a good deal of nostalgia and also a chunck of the game's history. So it's perhaps one of the cards I have most affection to, but not because "lol storm crow is bad hurr hurr durr".
Listen to my SoundCloud while you read my signature. The Island, Come And See, The Landlord's Daughter, You'll Not Feel The Drowning - The Decemberists by vimschy IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/rkvR.gif)IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/L3es.gif) IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/m71H.gif)
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
Although I do assume you deliberately refer to them (DCI) as The Grand Imperial Convocation of Evil just for the purposes of making them sound like an ancient and terrible conspiracy.
Now, now. 1994 doesn't quite qualify as "ancient".
56734518 wrote:
Oh, it's a brilliant plan. You see, Bolas was travelling through shadowmoor, causing trouble, when he saw a Wickerbough Elder with its stylin' dead scarecrow hat. Now, Bolas being Bolas took the awesome hat and he put it on his head, but even with all his titanic powers of magic he couldn't make it fit. He grabbed some more scarecrows, but then a little kithkin girl asked if he was trying to build a toupee. "BY ALL THE POWERS IN THE MULTIVERSE!" he roared, "I WILL HAVE A HAT WORTHY OF MY GLORY." and so he went through his Dark Lore of Doom (tm) looking for something he could make into a hat that would look as stylish on him as a scarecrow does on a treefolk. He thought about the Phyrexians, but they were covered in goopy oil that would make his nonexistant hair greasy. He Tried out angels for a while but they didn't sit quite right. Then, he looked under "e" (because in the Elder Draconic alphabet, "e" for Eldrazi is right next to "h" for Hat) in his Dark Lore of Doom and saw depictions of the Eldrazi, and all their forms. "THIS SHALL BE MY HAT!" he declared, poking a picture of Emrakul, "AND WITH IT I WILL USHER IN A NEW AGE OF DARKNESS -- ER, I MEAN A NEW AGE OF FASHION!" And so Nicol Bolas masterminded the release of the Eldrazi.
57864098 wrote:
Rhox War Monk just flips pancakes, and if games have told us anything, it's that food = life.
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
This thread has gotten creepy. XP
Really? Really? The last couple days have been roughly every perverse fetish imaginable, but it only got "creepy" when speculation on Mother of Runes's mob affiliation came up?
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
Nice mana base. Not really.
Yeah, really. If my deck was going to cost $1000+, I'd at least make it good.
99812049 wrote:
I like to think up what I consider clever names for my decks, only later to be laughed at by my wife. It kills me a little on the inside, but thats what marriage is about.
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
Of course, the best use [of tolaria west] is transmuting for the real Tolaria. ;)
Absolutely. I used to loose to my buddy's Banding deck for ages, it was then that I found out about Tolaria, and I was finally able win my first game.
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
You know, being shallow and jusdgmental aside, "I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
"I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
The only way I'd cast this card is into a bonfire.
82032421 wrote:
The short answer is that there's no rule barring annoying people from posting, but there a rule barring us from harassing them about it.
56747598 wrote:
Browbeat is a card that is an appropriate deck choice when there's no better idea available. "No better idea available" was pretty much the running theme of Odyssey era.
56874518 wrote:
Or perhaps it was a more straightforward comment indicating a wish for you to be bitten (Perhaps repeatedly) by a small yet highly venomous arachnid.
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
You're an idiot, and I'm in no mood for silliness.
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
That's the answer to everything.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
I think the problem is that you don't exist.
This would sound great out of context!
56965458 wrote:
Modern is like playing a new tournament every time : you build a deck, you win with it, don't bother keeping it. Just build another, its key pieces will get banned.
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
I specifically remember posting a thread when I was just a witty bitty noob.
You make it sound like that's still not the case.
58325628 wrote:
Rap is what happens when the c from crap is taken away.
Doug Beyer:
But sometimes it's also challenging. Because sometimes OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING?
141434757 wrote:
Flashforward five thousand years (Click for atmosphere) :
57927608 wrote:
to paraphrase Jeff Goldblum, Vektor finds a way.
58347268 wrote:
when in rome **** AND PILLAGE
143229641 wrote:
I always find it helpful when im angry to dress up in an owl costume and rub pennies all over my body in front of a full body mirror next to the window.
Dymecoar:
Playing Magic without Blue is like sleeping without any sheets or blankets. You can do it...but why?
Omega137:
Me: "I love the moment when a control deck stabilizes. It feels so... right." Omega137: "I like the life drop part until you get there, it's the MtG variant of bungee jumping"
Zigeif777:
Just do it like Yu-Gi-Oh or monkeys: throw all the crap you got at them and hope it works or else the by-standers (or opponents) just get dirty and pissed.
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
It's true that Alpha and Beta didn't contain any cards like Tarmogoyf, Darksteel Colossus, or Platinum Angel. It just contained weak, insignificant cards like Black Lotus, Mox Sapphire, and Time Walk.
Normally it's difficult to pick up on your jokes/sarcasm. But this one's pretty much out there. Good progress. You have moved up to Humanoid. You'll be Human in no time.
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
I didn't know Samurai were known to be able to cut down whole armies...
They can when they're using lightsabers!
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
My wife brought home a baby black squirrel they found on a horse track and cared for it for a few days. We named it Grixis, but it died.
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:
[/spoiler] And I'm on Magic Arcana. How about you? Oh, by the way, I'm also on From the Lab now. Twice, actually. And now with my own submited decklist!

"I will diminish, and go into the west, and there remain SgtPepperjack. Y'know, you really ought to come along with me."

www.nogoblinsallowed.com

Just remembered another one: Hydra Omnivore. Just because of the hilarity with some swords.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
the triggered ability will not trigger the Swords
proud member of the 2011 community team
Okay, I forgot. Well, it can still be used with infect.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Sign In to post comments