Deals on Cards?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey everyone,

I've been looking into making my magic card collection bigger ( I just started ). I have been looking at deals online, specifically amazon. I know some people put bad reviews in because they are to stupid to read what the text about what they are buying.

Does anyone have any experience with theses deals?

If not does anyone have any places they recommend to buy from?

Also booster packs seem to be giving me crap. As in I haven't gotten any green cards worth while.

Any tips on how to build my collection or should I just buy single cards or is there a better way?

Thanks for listening,

The Loud MacLeod
amazon sells magic cards?

buying booster packs for cards is a waste of money, buy singles from dedicated shops like channelfireball, starcitygames, trollandtoad etc. (I can't actually comment on these shops because I don't use them)
some shops also have packages like playsets of all common/uncommon of a set for $20-40, that should make building a useful collection easier and more economic than cracking boosters
proud member of the 2011 community team
amazon sells magic cards?

buying booster packs for cards is a waste of money, buy singles from dedicated shops like channelfireball, starcitygames, trollandtoad etc. (I can't actually comment on these shops because I don't use them)
some shops also have packages like playsets of all common/uncommon of a set for $20-40, that should make building a useful collection easier and more economic than cracking boosters

Thanks,
I figured that was the way to go.
Yea, I mostly buy singles on the web. tcgplayer is pretty good on the prices. My shop also works some deals for me.
Decks Used Slivers - Dragons - Artifacts - Elves Monsters - : Vampires - Knights - Infect
Singles on the web is the best way to go. You build decks very cheap that way.
True post count: 9,900 Thanks Wotc for not counting archived posts. If I post without capital letters than means I'm posting from my phone. For some reason it hates typing capital letters. Go_Texans on MTGO. Texans 12-4 Wildcard: W Texans 19 Bengals 13 Divisional: L Texans 28 Patriots 41 Another awesome season!
i buy cards at my local comic shop where the fnms are held...

if you ask one of the store owners to help you with a deck, especialy if your a noobie, they hook you up with some real good cards....

usualy for free;) 

if not free discounted by a whole hell of a lot

my comic shop helped build me a deck and i got anything from uncomins to rares and some realy good comons and i only had to pay like 2$ for like 

30+ cards

good luck to you and happy hunting;)             
Another shop you can love resonable ok at is manaleak.com. they have reasonable prices and if you want to buy a large amount you can negotiate discounts, they also give a free rare with every order and if you spend £70.00 you can get a free booster pack, im not sure what £70.00 is in dollars if your from the us. they have a flat rate postage as well