Conquest of Nerath Fluff

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey I've been trying to keep the Nentir Vale Wiki super up to date since there is no good go to source to figure out all this stuff, can anyone tell me if there is fluff in the Conquest of Nerath beyond the rule book?

Do we know anything about Mithralfast or the Fortress of the Final Pact or any of that stuff? Or are they just names on the board? 
Hey I've been trying to keep the Nentir Vale Wiki super up to date since there is no good go to source to figure out all this stuff, can anyone tell me if there is fluff in the Conquest of Nerath beyond the rule book?

Do we know anything about Mithralfast or the Fortress of the Final Pact or any of that stuff? Or are they just names on the board? 

Hi.

The Event cards sometimes have a little bit of fluff.  For example, the card "Festival of the Eye" has the following: "Every winter, champions of Kord, Gruumsh, and Moradin meet in ritual combat in the village of Hammerfast."

But that's about it for the game itself.

Then there's the "Nerathi Legends" series of articles, which went a long way to establishing a reasonable amount of lore about somes places from the game.

(As far as I know, the Fortress of the Final Pact has never been mentioned anywhere besides the game.  I would assume it has something to do with the fallen tiefling empire.)

Hope it helps.

Regards.