Eberron DnD 3.5

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
hi there,

where's the "place to be" to discuss Eberron 3.5?

could someone point me to a forum/community still active in this regard?

it doesn't necessarily have to be on the Wizards forums, anywhere where the Eberron 3.5 community is active is fine.

thanks to all!

My RPG Campaigns

I joke that D&D Next is what happens when, A Christmas Carol-like, 3rd & 4th edition's ghosts travel back in time to an evening near the end of AD&D 2E's life, and say "this is what is coming" and so AD&D 2E heads off in a different direction. So, it's like alt-reality AD&D 3rd, maybe?Cam Banks

Well, what are you trying to discuss?

If you want to talk about mechanics, go to the Previous Editions board, down a ways. Not sure how active it is; I've so thoroughly moved on from 3.5.

If you want to talk about Eberron lore, or ideas for plots, or....basically anything about Eberron that doesn't involve system discussions.

As for other Eberron communities, I don't know of any. If I did, I'd be there. A lot.

Gold is for the mistress, silver for the maid

Copper for the craftsman, cunning at his trade.

"Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall,

"But Iron -- Cold Iron -- is master of them all." -Kipling

Miss d20 Modern? Take a look at Dias Ex Machina Game's UltraModern 4e!

57019168 wrote:
I am a hero, not a chump.
well, I don't have a specific topic right now, but since I'm going to start a campaign soon, I'm looking for a new "home".

When I played ADnD 2e I had Dragonsfoot, when I played PF I had the Paizo's forums, etc.

So, I'm looking for the right place to discuss Eberron 3.5.

My RPG Campaigns

I joke that D&D Next is what happens when, A Christmas Carol-like, 3rd & 4th edition's ghosts travel back in time to an evening near the end of AD&D 2E's life, and say "this is what is coming" and so AD&D 2E heads off in a different direction. So, it's like alt-reality AD&D 3rd, maybe?Cam Banks

I discuss the setting overall here and at my website, where I do an every-week-or-so Q&A. With that said, I'm generally more interested in discussing edition-neutral setting subjects as opposed to mechanics. I know there are some 3.5/Pathfinder players in this forum, though.
yes, I reckoned your website was the place to go for "fluff"...

My RPG Campaigns

Well, the first step in figuring out how to do something is figuring out what to do. Thus, the importance of fluff. And plotting. 

Gold is for the mistress, silver for the maid

Copper for the craftsman, cunning at his trade.

"Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall,

"But Iron -- Cold Iron -- is master of them all." -Kipling

Miss d20 Modern? Take a look at Dias Ex Machina Game's UltraModern 4e!

57019168 wrote:
I am a hero, not a chump.
I find that asking eberron 3.5 questions, can be done just as well here. At least thats what I tend to do. And I'm always up for a good rulles discussion.
I guess I'll try here, and the "Previous Editions" forum.

cheers!

My RPG Campaigns