Quest Ideas

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
So I'm starting a new campaign with a group that I've been playing with for a few years now, and I'm running low on quest ideas. I've got the long-term goal set, but I'm looking for side-quests and the like, preferably set in a forested area. Honestly, if I could just get some general quest ideas, I can roll with them and make them into something on my own. However, if anyone has a module in mind that you think might fit, that would be awesome too. Thanks! :D
I must add that i'm looking for 3.5 or 3.0 adventures. all I'm finding are 1-2 or 4e, and its just more difficult to understand and incorporate those without knowing how they work. :/
If you are looking for really good 3.0 or 3.5 adventures, then I would try back issues of Dungeon magazine.  When Paizo ran the print edition, they had 3 really amazing adventure paths, Shackled City, Age of Worms, and Savage Tide.   Honestly, Paizo's 3.5 adventure paths now  & since then are the best money can buy.  For individual quests, look under a recent DDI article that lists every adventure ever in Dungeon.  (sorry I don't have the link to post). That will point you to 3 or 3.5 adventures.
I'll just leave this right here in case op checks back or someone finds it with the search feature:
www.dndadventure.com/dnda_adventures.htm...
Damn... I wish I would have known about that years ago Mastercliff.  Well Kaven, that should do it for you.