8/13/2012 Draft Simulator

33 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's Draft Simulator, which goes live Monday morning on magicthegathering.com.
Lol second try and it's just insane.  Only got 1 spider (Had to pass 1 for the planeswalker) but this is still an insanely good deck considering that the 3 guys to my left (2,3,4) were also all playing white and the 3 to my right (8,7,6) were playing green lol.  The guy in seat 8 also got 3 sentinel spiders and seat 6 got one as well added to my 1 that was 5 total in that draft that I know of.  3 Divine Verdicts are nice as well as 2 Plummets.  This would be a kind of tough deck to build as to many good cards and have to cut a bunch that I would love to play with.

Round 1:
Divine Verdict
Chronomaton
Garruk's Packleader
Rhox Faithmender
Divine Verdict
Jace's Phantasm
Bond Beetle
Healer of the Pride
Jace's Phantasm
Guardians of Akrasa
Tormod's Crypt
Warclamp Mastiff
Glorious Charge
Angel's Mercy
Plains

Round 2:
Sentinel Spider
Garruk, Primal Hunter
Arbor Elf
Elvish Visionary
Rancor
Attended Knight
Farseek
Rancor
Yeva's Forcemage
Arbor Elf
Fog
Erase
Plummet
Fog
Island

Round 3:
Aven Squire
Aven Squire
Acidic Slime
Ajani's Sunstriker
Captain of the Watch
Divine Verdict
Elvish Visionary
Ajani's Sunstriker
Vastwood Gorger
Ring of Kalonia
Plummet
Revive
Divine Favor
Serpent's Gift
Island

Deck - curve is way hi, don't know how Captain of the Watch made it 5th pick in pack 3 but it's quite good. 2 Rancors was just nuts as well.  Love the 2 Jaces but not worth splashing for with so much on color to go with.
Started red, ended up black/white exalted:

Round 1:
Flames of the Firebrand
Shimian Specter
Chandra's Fury
Deadly Recluse
Dragon Hatchling
Tormented Soul
Slumbering Dragon
Naturalize
Faith's Reward
Guardians of Akrasa
Kindled Fury
Kindled Fury
Craterize
Craterize
Plains

Round 2:
Knight of Glory
Oblivion Ring
Aven Squire
Essence Drain
Liliana's Shade
Giant Scorpion
Guardians of Akrasa
Bloodhunter Bat
War Falcon
Erase
Duskmantle Prowler
Erase
Bloodthrone Vampire
Duress
Island

Round 3:
Aven Squire
Cower in Fear
Bloodhunter Bat
Crusader of Odric
Attended Knight
Duty-Bound Dead
Duty-Bound Dead
Ajani's Sunstriker
Captain's Call
Crippling Blight
Show of Valor
Warclamp Mastiff
Duress
Serpent's Gift
Island

I don't think any first pick other than Flames of the Frebrand is defensible. Faith's Reward isn't even maindeckworthy in draft, IMO. Second pick was Shimian Specter, but I couldn't seem to get any black, so I thought it must have been cut and added a bit of white. Second pack I never saw anything red worth taking and ran with the couple white cards and the black I already had. My final deck is maybe a bit creature light, but with the enormous amount of Exalted and plenty of removal (including a red splash for Flames of the Firebrand and Chandra's Fury), I think it would do alright.
This is the deck I drafted. Green was so strong I didn't feel the need to splash. It curves pretty nicely, has ramp, ways to dig, and several win cons.

Creatures: 16
3x Arbor Elf
2x Deadly Recluse
2x Mwonvuli Beast Tracker
2x Spiked Baloth
2x Acidic Slime
Elvish Visionary
Centaur Courser
Garruk's Packleader
Sentinel Spider
Vastwood Gorger

Spells: 5
2x Rancor
Prey Upon
Farseek
Revive

Planeswalkers: 1
Garruk, Primal Hunter

Artifacts: 1
Ring of Kalonia

You're playing monogreen and Farseek doesn't work there, it can't get Forests.

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
Pretty much had to pick up flames p1, took packleader and prey upon as a sign that green was open and then got cut in it so figured I would be r/w, then got like 10 green playables including garruk in pack 2 lol.. so yeah, wound up green red, not sure I have the lands right.

3*arbor elf
2*goblin arsonist
2*mogg flunkies
1*arms dealer
1*centaur courser
1*Mwonvuli beast tracker
2*spiked baloth
1*canyon minotaur
2*acidic slime
1*garrucks packleader
1*sentinel spider

1*prey upon
1*flames of the firebrand
2*rancor
1*garruk, primal hunter
1*farseek
1*revive

10*forest
6*mountain

Picks:

Round 1:
Flames of the Firebrand
Mogg Flunkies
Garruk's Packleader
Mogg Flunkies
Prey Upon
Pacifism
Goblin Arsonist
Healer of the Pride
Volcanic Strength
Kraken Hatchling
Kindled Fury
Warclamp Mastiff
Glorious Charge
Angel's Mercy
Plains

Round 2:
Sentinel Spider
Garruk, Primal Hunter
Acidic Slime
Goblin Arsonist
Rancor
Arbor Elf
Farseek
Rancor
Spiked Baloth
Arbor Elf
Arbor Elf
Erase
Plummet
Fog
Island

Round 3:
Arms Dealer
Centaur Courser
Acidic Slime
Krenko's Command
Spiked Baloth
Mwonvuli Beast Tracker
Deadly Recluse
Spiked Baloth
Canyon Minotaur
Ring of Kalonia
Plummet
Revive
Divine Favor
Serpent's Gift
Island

Agreed, the Rares weren't all that useful.  Here's my round-by-round . . .

Round 1:

Jace's Phantasm

Kraken Hatchling

Mind Rot

Blood Reckoning

Essence Scatter

Jace's Phantasm

Dark Favor

Mind Sculpt

Disentomb

Rewind

Index

Unsummon

Island

Swamp

Plains

Round 2:

Fog Bank

Welkin Tern

Bloodhunter Bat

Rewind

Unsummon

Duress

Disentomb

Ravenous Rats

Watercourser

Bloodthrone Vampire

Disentomb

Swamp

Bloodthrone Vampire

Mountain

Island

Round 3:

Mind Rot

Tricks of the Trade

Essence Scatter

Drowned Catacomb

Duress

Omniscience

Duty-Bound Dead

Duress

Harbor Serpent

Crippling Blight

Downpour

Index

Yeva's Forcemage

Swamp

Island

Thought I'd work towards BU control/combo, forcing discards and featuring Jace's Phantasm . . .

Creatures: 12

Jace's Phantasm x 2

Kraken Hatchling

Bloodhunter Bat

Fog Bank

Welkin Tern

Ravenous Rats

Watercourser

Bloodthrone Vampire x2

Duty-Bound Dead

Harbor Serpent

Spells: 12

Mind Rot x 2

Duress x 3

Essence Scatter x 2

Rewind x 2

Mind Scuplt

Tricks of the Trade x 2

Lands: 1

Drowned Catacomb

There were some ridiculous cards being passed late, but I stuck to my guns and ended up with a pretty synergistic archaeomancer deck:

10 Instants and Sorceries:
Flames of the Firebrand
Turn to Slag
Unsummon x2
Essence Scatter x3
Reverberate
Krenko's Command x2

12 Creatures (Not counting two Krenko's Commands):
Archaeomancer x3
Augur of Bolas
Slumbering Dragon
Watercourser x3
Welkin Tern
Scroll Thief
Arms Dealer
Faerie Invaders

Other:
Ring of Evos Isle

Sideboard:
Divination x2
Canyon Minotaur
Mind Sculpt
Jace's Phantasm
Rewind
Tormod's Crypt
Craterize
Kraken Hatchling
Giant Scorpion
Erase
Plummet
Duress
Duress
Downpour
Revive
Serpent's Gift
Crimson Muckwader
Negate

With 3 Archaeomancers and an Augur, I'm getting pretty good use out of my many spells.  I'm a bit light on finishers, so went with the ring to get a bit more bang from my mediocre offensive creatures and will likely rely heavilly on watercoursers for offense (also nice synergy with the ring).  I was really hoping to get some Searing Spears or a Switcheroo, but I'll settle for 2 Krenko's Command's (plus any archaomancer shannanigans) combined with the Arms Dealer.  Pretty solid counter magic combined with instants and a flash flyer makes for tough decisions by my opponent.

I'm actually wondering whether I should have tried to add a Rewind or two considering the number of ways I have to use mana on my opponent's turn.

All in all, I'd love to test drive this deck and would be extremely pleased with it were it not for the fact that I saw WAY too many white and green bombs passed late.

RW removal for me.  I think the first pick is close but after that red is very open.

Round 1:
Flames of the Firebrand
Turn to Slag
Turn to Slag
Deadly Recluse
Prey Upon
Pacifism
Goblin Arsonist
Healer of the Pride
Wild Guess
Guardians of Akrasa
Hydrosurge
Unsummon
Craterize
Craterize
Plains

Round 2:
Knight of Glory
Oblivion Ring
Aven Squire
Torch Fiend
Rancor
Furnace Whelp
Dragon Hatchling
Sleep
Wall of Fire
Krenko's Command
Reckless Brute
Erase
Bloodthrone Vampire
Duress
Island

Round 3:
Arms Dealer
Aven Squire
Goblin Arsonist
Searing Spear
Attended Knight
Divine Verdict
Reverberate
Goblin Battle Jester
Touch of the Eternal
Goblin Battle Jester
Volcanic Strength
Warclamp Mastiff
Wall of Fire
Serpent's Gift
Island

Didn't copy my draft but it was almost exactly the same as yours. 6th pick I took a bond beetle since I thought I was going green. I took something else instead of the sleep pack two. I didn't take goblin arsonist 3rd and I didn't see the searing spear pack three. Other than that and some late picks that didn't matter the same...
Grow old or die trying.

Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

I've seen angels fall from blinding heights. But you yourself are nothing so divine. Just next in line.

191752181 wrote:
All I'm saying is, I don't really see how she goes around petrifying swords and boots and especially mirrors. How the heck does she beat a Panoptic Mirror? It makes no sense for artifacts either. Or enchantments, for that matter. "Well, you see, Jimmy cast this spell to flood the mountain, but then the gorgon just looked at the water really hard and it went away."

"I will diminish, and go into the west, and there remain SgtPepperjack. Y'know, you really ought to come along with me."

www.nogoblinsallowed.com

Hmm, pick 1 pack 1 was very tough.  In M13, I find that Red is my least favorite color (in draft).  But White has two good removal cards and a 3rd card that is good for Exhaulted sub-theme.  Rather than worrying about sending the wrong singal to my left, I take the Red Burn and hope multiple people thin out white against each other.

Then with pick 2, I am left with another hard choice, and I go burn again, end up with R/G Aggro deck.

[sblock Draft]
Round 1:
Flames of the Firebrand
Turn to Slag
Turn to Slag
Deadly Recluse
Prey Upon
Bond Beetle
Slumbering Dragon
Naturalize
Jace's Phantasm
Archaeomancer
Tormod's Crypt
Unsummon
Craterize
Craterize
Plains

Round 2:
Sentinel Spider
Ring of Kalonia
Arbor Elf
Elvish Visionary
Rancor
Furnace Whelp
Farseek
Mogg Flunkies
Yeva's Forcemage
Krenko's Command
Fog
Erase
Unsummon
Duress
Island

Round 3:
Arms Dealer
Ring of Kalonia
Acidic Slime
Searing Spear
Fungal Sprouting
Goblin Arsonist
Elvish Visionary
Mwonvuli Beast Tracker
Canyon Minotaur
Goblin Battle Jester
Goblin Arsonist
Revive
Wall of Fire
Serpent's Gift
Island

[/sblock]

Creatures (14):
Bond Beetle
Arbor Elf
Goblin Arsonist x 2
Slumbering Dragon
Elvish Visionary x 2
Deadly Recluse
Mogg Flunkies
Yeva's Forcemage
Arms Dealer
Furnace Whelp
Sentinel Spider
Acidic Slime

Artifacts(2):
Ring of Kalonia x 2

Spells (7):
Rancor
Prey Upon
Krenko's Command
Searing Spear
Flames of the Firebrand
Turn to Slag x 2

Land (17):
Mounatin x 9
Forest x 8

Once again we get the crazy late Rancor, which I am not about to argue with since it is awesome!  I ended up with more choices than I knew what to do with and ended up having to cut the Fungal Sprouting.  I know the card is very conditional, but imagine a lonely Mogg Flunkies, put Rancor on him and cast Fungal Sprouting, BOOM! he isn't lonely anymore!  It isn't a true bomb type card, because it is situational, but it can turn a game around in a hurry.  Deck concept is pretty typical for R/G, aggro, and aggro some more, using burn to keep the horde rolling.

Not a huge fan of Slumbering Dragon, but he can be really nasty if you can find a way to give him counters (via Ring of Valkas, maybe).  But mostly in this deck he is a deterant and a way to Prey Upon opposing creatures.

Plenty of burn though with 4 Red Burn cards, Green's version of burn and the Arms Dealer.

I expect to see more diveristy this week than in other weeks though.

The exalted in picks 2 and 3 pushed me heavy into white. I didn't like any other color in the begining other then blue. However, blue didn't fit an aggressive style like I felt this deck needed. Pack 2 gave me 2 Rancors and Garruk, making green a perfect second. This deck doesn't have as many answers as I would like, but is able to throw threats out with ease.

Round 1:
Pacifism
Guardians of Akrasa
Guardians of Akrasa
Silvercoat Lion
Divine Verdict
Pacifism
Bond Beetle
Healer of the Pride
Faith's Reward
Angel's Mercy
Tormod's Crypt
Warclamp Mastiff
Glorious Charge
Angel's Mercy
Plains

Round 2:
Knight of Glory
Garruk, Primal Hunter
Acidic Slime
Bountiful Harvest
Rancor
Safe Passage
Guardians of Akrasa
Rancor
War Falcon
Ring of Kalonia
Fog
Erase
Unsummon
Duress
Island

Round 3:
Aven Squire
Ring of Kalonia
Acidic Slime
Crusader of Odric
Yeva's Forcemage
Divine Verdict
Deadly Recluse
Mwonvuli Beast Tracker
Vastwood Gorger
Tricks of the Trade
Plummet
Warclamp Mastiff
Divine Favor
Serpent's Gift
Island

MaRo: One of the classic R&D stories happened during a Scars of Mirrodin draft. Erik Lauer was sitting to my right (meaning that he passed to me in the first and third packs). At the end of the draft, Erik was upset because I was in his colors (black-green).

He said, "Didn't you see the signals? I went into black-green in pack one."

I replied, "Didn't you see my signals? I started drafting infect six drafts ago." ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************MaRo: During a playtest, I played a Reaper from the Abyss. I attacked each turn, while my opponent would chump block (he had a lot of fliers), and then I killed a second creature. This happened until he had only one creature left. I attack, he blocked, and then the following dialogue occurred:

Him: Kill your demon. Me: What? Him: My guy died so you have to kill a creature.

Me: Yeah, but why would a demon kill himself?

Him: I don't know. He's depressed there's no one left to kill.

Me: That doesn't make any sense. Him: I don't care. It's what the card says. I then take out my pen, and wrote "non-Demon" on it.

Him: You can't do that.

Me: I redesigned him while the effect was on the stack.

I took a similar strategy as Deathdonut, first picking the Flames of the Firebrand and letting others fight over white.  Strong incentive to go green pack 2, but I held to my plan, grabbing two Turn to Slags, Essence Drain, Reverberate and a Searing Spear to compliment my Flames.  Four Archaeomancers and an Augur of Bolas.  Grabbed a blue ring, some Watercoursers, a Welkin Tern for offense, a Kraken Hatchling, Fog Bank and a Wall of Fire for defense.  Courtly Provocateur makes them march their remaining dudes into my walls.  P3P1 I took Rummaging Goblin over Arms Dealer.. I didn't have many goblins at the time and I absolutely wanted a looter for this deck but this was probably still a wrong choice.  I like my deck, but I passed some nasty green and I expect whoever capitalized on that has the best deck at the table.

Round 1:
Flames of the Firebrand
Archaeomancer
Turn to Slag
Watercourser
Torch Fiend
Ring of Evos Isle
Goblin Arsonist
Downpour
Jace's Phantasm
Kraken Hatchling
Kindled Fury
Unsummon
Craterize
Craterize
Plains

Round 2:
Fog Bank
Turn to Slag
Scroll Thief
Essence Scatter
Rancor
Archaeomancer
Wild Guess
Archaeomancer
Watercourser
Welkin Tern
Fog
Erase
Unsummon
Mountain
Island

Round 3:
Rummaging Goblin
Fire Elemental
Goblin Arsonist
Searing Spear
Arctic Aven
Courtly Provocateur
Reverberate
Augur of Bolas
Harbor Serpent
Tricks of the Trade
Volcanic Strength
Revive
Wall of Fire
Swamp
Island
I think a reasonable direction to take the draft would be to take Pacifism, then second pick Chronamaton to keep your options open and it's not ridiculously worse than Shimian Specter.  After a third pick Garruk's Packleader, you eventually end-up with a W/G fat crank deck with way too many colored mana requirements and too high of a mana curve, but tons of bombs.  If you get locked into the W/G archetype, you also might get sucked into the Boundless Realms / Touch of the Eternal archetype, but again, too high of a mana curve, and not very good role players.

Some of the stronger color combinations you could go into if you could read the future are U/W, U/B, and B/W.  Although, of those options, W/B is the only one that you could reasonably end-up in without ESP.

Round 1:
Pacifism
Shimian Specter
Guardians of Akrasa
Rhox Faithmender
Divine Verdict
Pacifism
Dark Favor
Healer of the Pride
Faith's Reward
Guardians of Akrasa
Hydrosurge
Warclamp Mastiff
Glorious Charge
Angel's Mercy
Plains

Round 2:
Mark of the Vampire
Oblivion Ring
Bloodhunter Bat
Essence Drain
Bloodthrone Vampire
Giant Scorpion
Guardians of Akrasa
Ravenous Rats
War Falcon
Bloodthrone Vampire
Giant Scorpion
Erase
Plummet
Duress
Island

Round 3:
Aven Squire
Aven Squire
Bloodhunter Bat
Essence Drain
Captain of the Watch
Duty-Bound Dead
Duty-Bound Dead
Ajani's Sunstriker
Dark Favor
Cower in Fear
Plummet
Warclamp Mastiff
Divine Favor
Serpent's Gift
Island

The deck:
2 Duty-Bound Dead
Ajani's Sunstriker
2 Aven Squire
3 Guardians of Akrasa
2 Giant Scorpion
2 Bloodhunter Bat
Shimian Specter
Rhox Faithmender
Captain of the Watch

2 Pacifism
Oblivion Ring
Cower in Fear
Mark of the Vampire
Divine Verdict
2 Essence Drain

9 Plains
8 Swamp
Red rocks.  Saw the shimian and tried to go R/B, but black dried up so I started taking the awesome removal in white.  Green was never really on my radar, but I probably passed a lot of good stuff.  Honestly, though, looking at the other drafters here, it's obvious that the AI drafter is broken b/c you should NEVER pass a Garruk 3.0 even if you aren't in green.  And then there's that 5th pick rancor...

I'm debating putting in touch of the eternal just because it's so funny with rhox faithmender

Round 1:
Flames of the Firebrand
Shimian Specter
Turn to Slag
Rhox Faithmender
Dragon Hatchling
Pacifism
Slumbering Dragon
Healer of the Pride
Faith's Reward
Guardians of Akrasa
Tormod's Crypt
Warclamp Mastiff
Glorious Charge
Angel's Mercy
Plains

Round 2:
Knight of Glory
Oblivion Ring
Aven Squire
Goblin Arsonist
Rancor
Reckless Brute
Guardians of Akrasa
Glorious Charge
War Falcon
Ring of Kalonia
Giant Scorpion
Erase
Bloodthrone Vampire
Duress
Island

Round 3:
Arms Dealer
Aven Squire
Planar Cleansing
Crusader of Odric
Attended Knight
Divine Verdict
Reverberate
Ajani's Sunstriker
Touch of the Eternal
Goblin Battle Jester
Volcanic Strength
Warclamp Mastiff
Wall of Fire
Serpent's Gift
Island

Creatures (17)

Non-Creatures (7)
[deck]
1x Pacifism
1x Reverberate
1x Flames of the Firebrand
1x Oblivion Ring
1x Divine Verdict
1x Turn to Slag
1x Planar Cleansing
[/deck]

Lands (16)
[deck]
9x Plains
7x Mountain
[/deck]

Creatures 17
1-4
2-5
3-6
4-2
5-0
6-0

Non-Creatures 7
1-0
2-2
3-2
4-1
5-1
6-1

Total 24
1-4
2-7
3-8
4-3
5-1
6-1

I decided to go with only 16 lands because I only have 5 cards over 3 cmc and 2 cards over 4 cmc.  I should be okay.  The nature of my deck wants to come out fast and kill them before they drop their bombs, but I have a reset button in case things get out of hand and a little bit of life gain to help me win in a race.

Not spectacular, but not terrible either.

***************************************************************************************

From Mark Rosewater's Tumblr: the0uroboros asked: How in the same set can we have a hexproof, unsacrificable(not a word) creature AND a land that makes it uncounterable. How does this lead to interactive play? I believe I’m able to play my creature and you have to deal with it is much more interactive than you counter my creature.

***************************************************************************************

Post #777

MaRo: One of the classic R&D stories happened during a Scars of Mirrodin draft. Erik Lauer was sitting to my right (meaning that he passed to me in the first and third packs). At the end of the draft, Erik was upset because I was in his colors (black-green). He said, "Didn't you see the signals? I went into black-green in pack one." I replied, "Didn't you see my signals? I started drafting infect six drafts ago."

MaRo: I redesigned him while the effect was on the stack.

Round 1:
Flames of the Firebrand
Turn to Slag
Chandra's Fury
Deadly Recluse
Prey Upon
Pacifism
Slumbering Dragon
Naturalize
Volcanic Strength
Archaeomancer
Hydrosurge
Unsummon
Craterize
Craterize
Plains

Round 2:
Sentinel Spider
Ring of Kalonia
Arbor Elf
Elvish Visionary
Rancor
Arbor Elf
Dragon Hatchling
Mogg Flunkies
Yeva's Forcemage
Krenko's Command
Reckless Brute
Erase
Unsummon
Duress
Island

Round 3:
Arms Dealer
Centaur Courser
Acidic Slime
Searing Spear
Fungal Sprouting
Mark of Mutiny
Deadly Recluse
Mwonvuli Beast Tracker
Vastwood Gorger
Ring of Kalonia
Plummet
Revive
Divine Favor
Serpent's Gift
Island

Flames of the Firebrand seems the best first pick.  I kept going red until lack of viable choice had me going green and white.  I opted GR  over WR for novelty to see how the non-exalted path looks.  Neither thrilled nor gloomy about the results.

Creatures(15+)
2x Arbor Elf
Slumbering Dragon
Elvish Visionary
2x Deadly Recluse
Mogg Flunkies
Centaur Courser
Yeva's Forcemage
Mwonvuli Beast Tracker
Arms Dealer
Reckless Brute
Acidic Slime
Sentinel Spider
Vastwood Gorger

Other Spells(9-)
Rancor
Plummet
Krenko's Command
Searing Spear
2x Ring of Kalonia
Chandra's Fury
Flames of the Firebrand
Turn to Slag

Land (16)
9x Forest
7x Mountain

Notable Sideboard
Prey Upon
Naturalize
Fungal Sprouting
Volcanic Strength
Craterize
Craterize
Dragon Hatchling
Mark of Mutiny
Revive
Serpent's Gift

Had a look and reset it once when I was about halfway through as I started white, added some blue and then was forced to add another colour (green).

The second time (after the reset) I went white / green. I am always a bit hesitant to take too many big spells so it could be I got too many low-cost cards. I also added the two beast trackers.. which would have been good had I picked the big creatures for it. No, for what I had they're best left out. Fungal Sprouting I took because I hoped to get some kind of counter-thing going with Chronomaton. But I'm not sure whether it could work. I did take the Arbor Elves with that in mind.

-edit- On a similar note: The Prey Upon would be far more useful in a less weenie deck, as well.

I also had my eyes on the artifacts. Chronomaton seems pretty good. I was tempted to take (and in the end did take one) Clock of Omens, but considering you need two artifacts on the field and draw this one and need four mana.. it seems a bit much for a draft deck. Better left out, I feel.

My conclusion is that if I'd redraft I'd probably try this again, but with more big hitters in there. Lose a couple of the cards as noted above and you could turn out with a pretty decent deck, I think.

Round 1:
Pacifism
Chronomaton
Titanic Growth
Rhox Faithmender
Prey Upon
Ring of Evos Isle
Bond Beetle
Healer of the Pride
Faith's Reward
Guardians of Akrasa
Tormod's Crypt