Sublime Atchangel and Geist of Saint Traft

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
If I have a Sublime Archangel out and I attack with a Geist of Saint Traft, when the token hits the battlefield does that undo the exalted? Or would the Geist still have all the counters on it AND get the token?
There are no counters involved in either card, but the geist will get the exalted bonus from the geist and archangel. 
All Generalizations are Bad
I just wasnt sure if the token would stop the exalted or not, but the geist would had to have attacked first before the spirit token would hit the battlefield right? So I just wasn't sure how that would go.
I just wasnt sure if the token would stop the exalted or not, but the geist would had to have attacked first before the spirit token would hit the battlefield right? So I just wasn't sure how that would go.

A creature "attacks" (an action) by being declared an attacker. The spirit token never "attacked" (the action) even though it's now "attacking" (the state). And even if it were declared an attacker, it wouldn't interrupt Exalted, because the abilities have already triggered.
Ever feel like people on these forums can't possibly understand how wrong they are? Feeling trolled? Don't get mad. Report Post.
Figured as much. Thanks a lot.