Vids from XBOX 360 tournament

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
With the xbox 360 tournament underway i decided to record all my matches so players could check out the competition and see exactly how the games went. Not only for my games but if anybody else is recording i would love to see some gameplay of possible future opponents. I have my vision cam on and also add live commentary for my vids. Good luck to everybody playing.

GAME 1
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsXXv6oEiZQ&feat...

ALM1GHTY-BORN OF FLAME VS SIR HELLRAISER-OBEDIENT DEAD-GAME 2

This was a round 3 match game 2 couldn't get first game on camera but i won it. Enjoy no commentary though.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYvh-btVedE&feat...

Oh, awesome! I’ll be sure to check this out.

Thanks for sharing.

heres another match born of flames vs obedient dead youtu.be/DUZ3vi0phms
SO CLOSE !!! JUST 1 MORE BURN COUNTER FOR THE WIN......   !! I NEVER PLAYED THE CROSSWIND DECK MYSELF BUT I KNOW YOU BETTER BE QUICK OR ITS A COMBO NIGHTMARE. SUCH A CLOSE MATCH !!! GAME 2 NEXT : ) !!!!

ALM1GHTY -- BORN OF FLAME     VS      DR FROBIOUS--CROSSWINDS
ROUND 3-GAME 1      www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjktnP9g9hE&list...

HELL YEAH !!!! BE QUICK OR BE DEAD !! I KNEW MY BORN OF FLAME DECK BUILD HAS THE SPEED TO TAKE THE CROSSWIND DECK DOWN BUT REPEATING SUCH A DOMINATE WIN ISNT AN EASY TASK !! GAME 3 NEXT....

ROUND 3-GAME 2       www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGHvTwlvBqw&list...

GG guys. For what it's worth Alm1ghty, I think in the first game you should always just keep burning Talrand down. You had free mana for spear at end step several times and didn't play it. Esp. after panoptic is on table you're on a fast clock and need to keep pressure on.
GG guys. For what it's worth Alm1ghty, I think in the first game you should always just keep burning Talrand down. You had free mana for spear at end step several times and didn't play it. Esp. after panoptic is on table you're on a fast clock and need to keep pressure on.

I know !! i was trying to combo and play a slightly slower style than i should of. This is the first time i played somebody with a really good grasp of the crosswind deck and it seemed like i was always playing 2 turns behind !! Dr Frobious is a solid player.
AFTER MY GAME 2 SPEED WIN I KNEW I HAD TO REPEAT THE SAME THING ONE MORE TIME !!! ALL STARTED WELL WITH DIRECT DAMAGE TO THE FACE AND BUFFERS BUT ONCE THE TIME WARP COMBO STARTS POPPIN..... IT'S GG SIR....LOL !!

ROUND 3-GAME 3                      www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7lgG4tvRuQ&list...

Just got done playing round 4 versus iSpanglish and won 2-0 !! Really fun matches and had some good convo since iSpanglish had a mic. I'll be uploading the matches tommorrow !!

ALM1GHTY -- BORN OF FLAME      VS     iSpanglish---DREAM PUPPETS
CLOSE MATCH COMING DOWN TO THE LAST TURN !!! CAN I RECLAIM MY SPIRITS AFTER MY ROUND 3 LOSS ??

ALM1GHTY -- BORN OF FLAME     VS      iSpanglish----DREAM PUPPETS
ROUND 4-GAME 1         www.youtube.com/watch?v=03B6G2L6Z88&feat...

ONLY 2 MANA FOR MY OPPONENT IN PLAY AND IM STILL HAVING ISSUES ..LOL !! SAY HELLO TO THE DREAM PUPPET DECK . MILL IS NO JOKE AND I LOVE HOW MANY GIMICKS MAGIC 2013 HAS. GG TO ALL THE PLAYERS I HAVE FACED SO FAR.

ALM1GHTY -- BORN OF FLAME     VS      iSpanglish----DREAM PUPPETS
ROUND 4-GAME 2         www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yddWfzfMp8&feat...

round 5 coming soon.....

CraigJ1410VsALM1GHTY
heres another match born of flames vs obedient dead youtu.be/DUZ3vi0phms

When you played the Inferno Titan, a better idea would have been to hold the land, play Magma Phoenix so you can block-kill his wurm or deal 3 damage even if he had removed it, then next turn play land + Inferno Titan or land + Searing Blaze if he had a creature.