DotP 13 PSN League: Official Thread

386 posts / 0 new
Last post
IMPORTANT NOTE: Use this thread only to post your results. For general discussion, use this one:

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

OFFICIAL RULES:

1. Every player will be assigned to one of two groups (A and B), and will have to face every member of their group in a best of 3 match, according to a weekly schedule.

2. Players will score points based on games won. For example: if player A scores a 2x1 against player B, player A gets 2 points and player B gets 1 point.

3. In the case that 2 players are tied with the same number of points, the player with most matches won (the whole best of 3 match) will have the upper hand. If the tie persists, the winner of the match between the tied players will have the advantage.

4. After all the rounds are done, the two best players of both groups will advance to the semifinals, in the following pattern:

1st in group A x 2nd in group B
2nd in group A x 1st in group B

The winners of each semifinal will face each other in the League final match.

5. Through the group phase of the league, the players will use 4 randomly assigned decks.

6. The players have to use a different deck in every game of each best of three match.

7. After each match, the loser choose one of the decks he used and the winner doesn't have and swap it for one of the decks for one of the decks the winner used and the loser doesn't have.

8. In the case the loser can't choose a deck properly (if both players used the same decks, for example), he will have to choose the decks that weren't used in the match. If the loser still can't choose properly, no change is made.

9. The semifinalist players will receive another 4 randomly chosen decks, and they'll stick with these decks until the League ends. By that time, if the expansion is already released, the need decks will be included in the pool as well.

10. The results MUST be posted in this thread. Only results in this thread will be valid. The results must contain the PSN ID of both players.

11. Matches without official results will be considered a 0x0 and won't give any points to the players.

12. If a player can't be reached by his opponents in a week, he must communicate this in this thread, so they can act accordingly.

13. If a player can't reach his opponent and his opponent don't post a message here justifying himself in a week, the match will be considered a 2x0 in favor of the active player.

WotC doesn't care about flavor. Their forum is the only place where an ORC can kill a troll...

Lost around 120 posts in the forum migration

Post #1000 on Feb 02, 2013

Post #2000 on Sep 04, 2013

Group AGroup B
ANdreG1001antkour
bj8534blabla7553
BULLMAN64DJ-Katy
Doctorugs420eaglenitewillow1
felbatistafma_011
GeglioschJerseyPapa
JonnBladerKashona
LiangHuBBBN00BGamerIsN00b
OKChristianPterosaur
scoobadudeslognard
thedevilwusterTotenlicht

The decks:

ANdreG1001:
Exalted Darkness Dream Puppets Peacekeepers Obedient Dead
Pack Instinct Born of Flame Pack Instinct
Obedient Dead Goblin Gangland Obedient Dead Goblin Gangland Crosswinds
Ancient Wilds

antkour:
Crosswinds Goblin Gangland Obedient Dead
Born of Flame
Peacekeepers Pack Instinct Exalted Darkness
Dream Puppets Obedient Dead Celestial Light Goblin Gangland Peacekeepers

bj8534
Obedient Dead Goblin Gangland
Dream Puppets Ancient Wilds Dream Puppets
Crosswinds Peacekeepers Born of Flame Pack Instinct
Pack Instinct Obedient Dead Born of Flame

blabla7553:
Peacekeepers
Crosswinds
Celestial Light Obedient Dead Dream Puppets Pack Instinct Dream Puppets
Born of Flame

BULLMAN64:
Born of Flame Pack Instinct
Ancient Wilds Crosswinds Born of Flame
Peacekeepers Crosswinds Goblin Gangland Obedient Dead
Dream Puppets

DJ-Katy:
Dream Puppets
Crosswinds Obedient Dead Celestial Light Obedient Dead Pack Instinct
Exalted Darkness Pack Instinct Obedient Dead Crosswinds Born of Flame
Goblin Gangland Peacekeepers

Doctorugs420:
Born of Flame Ancient Wilds
Obedient Dead Goblin Gangland Crosswinds Goblin Gangland Peacekeepers
Pack Instinct
Ancient Wilds Dream Puppets Exalted Darkness Celestial Light

eaglenitewillow1:
Goblin Gangland Celestial Light Goblin Gangland
Obedient Dead Crosswinds Peacekeepers
Exalted Darkness Pack Instinct Dream Puppets Obedient Dead Ancient Wilds Exalted Darkness
Born of Flame

felbatista:
Celestial Light Crosswinds Goblin Gangland
Born of Flame Peacekeepers
Pack Instinct Born of Flame
Goblin Gangland Obedient Dead Pack Instinct Exalted Darkness Ancient Wilds

fma_011:
Obedient Dead Peacekeepers Goblin Gangland Crosswinds Goblin Ganglands
Pack Instinct Exalted Darkness Ancient Wilds Peacekeepers Exalted Darkness
Celestial Light
Dream Puppets

Gegliosch:
Celestial Light
Goblin Gangland Crosswinds Ancient Wilds
Crosswinds Dream Puppets Peacekeepers Dream Puppets
Peacekeepers Born of Flame Pack Instinct Born of Flame

JerseyPapa:
Peacekeepers Obedient Dead Dream Puppets
Dream Puppets Pack Instinct
Goblin Gangland
Born of Flame Obedient Dead Celestial Light

JonnBlader:
Pack Instinct
Ancient Wilds Obedient Dead
Goblin Gangland Born of Flame
Dream Puppets Crosswinds Celestial Light Exalted Darkness

Kashona:
Goblin Ganglands Peacekeepers Crosswinds
Ancient Wilds Exalted Darkness Obedient Dead
Celestial Light
Pack Instinct Dream Puppets Born of Flame

LiangHuBBB:
Pack Instinct Born of Flame Exalted Darkness Pack Instinct
Dream Puppets Ancient Wilds Born of Flame
Born of Flame Goblin Ganglands
Obedient Dead Ancient Wilds Obedient Dead Peacekeepers

N00BGamerIsN00B:
Pack Instinct Peacekeepers Ancient Wilds Obedient Dead Goblin Gangland
Peacekeepers Goblin Ganglands Peacekeepers
Dream Puppets Obedient Dead Born of Flame Crosswinds
Celestial Light

OKChristian:
Pack Instinct Born of Flame Obedient Dead
Peacekeepers Dream Puppets
Obedient Dead Ancient Wilds Obedient Dead Ancient Wilds Exalted Darkness
Goblin Gangland

Pterosaur:
Exalted Darkness Obedient Dead Exalted Darkness Peacekeepers
Obedient Dead Dream Puppets Pack Instinct Obedient Dead
Celestial Light Born of Flame
Peacekeepers Goblin Gangland Celestial Light

scoobadude:
Peaceekepers
Born of Flame Pack Instinct
Goblin Gangland
Pack Instinct Ancient Wilds Obedient Dead Ancient Wilds

slognard:
Born of Flame Dream Puppets
Peacekeepers Pack Instinct Peacekeepers
Obedient Dead Exalted Darkness Crosswinds Obedient Dead
Celestial Light

thedevilwuster:
Exalted Darkness Born of Flame Crosswinds
Ancient Wilds Pack Instinct
Goblin Gangland Obedient Dead
Born of Flame Peacekeepers Goblin Gangland

Totenlicht:
Celestial Light Obedient Dead Pack Instinct
Crosswinds Exalted Darkness Ancient Wilds
Born of Flame Celestial Light
Peacekeepers Goblin Ganglands Crosswinds

WotC doesn't care about flavor. Their forum is the only place where an ORC can kill a troll...

This week matches (from Monday, 10, to Sunday, 16):

Group A

ANdreG1001 2x1 JonnBlader
JonnBlader 1x1 bj8534
bj8534 2x1 LiangHuBBB
LiangHuBBB 2x0 BULLMAN64
BULLMAN64 0x2 OKChristian
OKChristian 3x0 Doctorugs420
felbatista 3x0 thedevilwuster
thedevilwuster 2x1 Gegliosh
Gegliosh 2x1 ANdreG1001

Group B

antkour 1x2 Kashona
N00bGamerIsN00b 3x0 DJ-Katy
DJ-Katy 1x2 Pterosaur
Pterosaur 3x0 eaglenitewillow1
eaglenitewillow1 2x0 Slognard
Slognard 0x2 fma_011
fma_011 2x1 Totenlicht
Totenlicht 2x1 JerseyPapa
JerseyPapa 0x3 antkour

Missing Matches of past weeks

thedevilwuster 1x1 OKChristian (week 2)
Pterosaur 1x2 JerseyPapa (week 3)
JerseyPapa 2x1 DJ-Katy (week 3)
ANdreG1001 2x1 LiangHuBBB (week 4)
LiangHuBBB 2x1 Doctorugs420 (week 4)
thedevilwuster 1x2 JonnBlader (week 4)
JonnBlader 2x0 BULLMAN64 (week 4)
bj8534 3x0 OKChristian (week 4)
OKChristian 1x2 felbatista (week 4)
Totenlicht 1x1 Kashona (week 4)
Kashona 3x0 DJ-Katy (week 4)
Slognard 0x2 JerseyPapa (week 4)

Last week matches (from Monday, 03, to Sunday, 09):

Group A

ANdreG1001 2x1 LiangHuBBB
LiangHuBBB 2x1 Doctorugs420
Doctorugs420 3x0 thedevilwuster
thedevilwuster x JonnBlader
JonnBlader x BULLMAN64
Gegliosh 3x0 bj8534
bj8534 3x0 OKChristian
OKChristian 1x2 felbatista
felbatista 1x2 ANdreG1001

Group B

antkour 0x3 N00bGamerIsN00b
N00bGamerIsN00b 2x1 eaglenitewillow1
eaglenitewillow1 1x2 Totenlicht
Totenlicht x Kashona
Kashona x DJ-Katy
DJ-Katy 1x2 slognard
slognard x JerseyPapa
JerseyPapa x blabla7553
blabla7553 0x3 Pterosaur
Pterosaur 1x2 fma_011
fma_011 2x1 antkour

CLASSIFICATION BOARD:

Group A

Position

PSN ID

Matches Won

ANdreG1001

Gegliosch

LiangHuBBB

felbatista

BULLMAN64

Doctorugs420

bj8534

OKChristian

JonnBlader93

thedevilwuster

Group B

Position

PSN ID

Matches Won

fma_011

Pterosaur

N00BGamerIsN00b

Kashona

Antkour

slognard

Totenlicht

JerseyPapa

eaglenitewillow1

DJ-Katy

fma_011 and I played our match. here is the rundow.

1)Obedient dead vs Exalted Darkness -  fma wins with Obedient dead (I couldn't draw mana..lol)

2)Celestial Light vs Born of Flame-  fma wins with Celestial Light ( Sulfuric Vortex was the death of me mostly...lol)

3)Pack Instinct vs Goblin Gangland- eagle wins with Goblin Gangland (at least it wasn't a shut out)

I take Pack Instinct and give up Exalted Darkness.  End result:  fma_011:2 wins; Eeaglenitewilow1: 1 win        
Confirmed.

1st game: 

Luckily I could get rid of a pro-black knight with Innocent Blood and build up an army of two Shades and a specter. Eagle was landscrewed and couldn’t do much besides a Pacifism. Rune-Scarred Demon came along to finish it off on turn 8.

2nd game:

The best of the three games. We both didn’t get enough lands to play our fatties for a long time. He killed 2 Soul Wardens, an Ascendant and some Knights with burn spells and I exiled a Phoenix. Eagle’s own Sulfuric Vortex set a timer, and as he couldn’t get rid of two cat tokens and another Pridemate in time I could attack for his last life points before getting in trouble myself.

3rd game:

No chance against Goblins on the play. Had the perfect hand, (Companion, Leatherback Baloth, Obstinate Baloth + forests), but this wasn’t enough to stop a turn 4 kill by Warren Instigator, 2 Chieftains and 2 Bushwackers.

Fma011 vs. eaglenitewillow1   2-1

I tough the league started monday 13th !-.-

Oh hypocrisy! A World full of n00bs indeed!

It does start on the 13th but some players were going to be busy next week so they decided to have their matches earlier, that's all. If some of us have schedule limitations, we can let our respective opponents on a specific week know and plan ahead to cover those games.

Great games fma and eaglenitewillow! 
scoobadude Vs thedevilwuster

1st Game: Peacekeepers Vs Born of flame. (My Dawn Elemental gave him for a run for his money but it wasn't enough, I didn't draw enough lands for my really good creatures until the last turn and he had more than enough burn to kill me, that and a Chandra's Phoenix was all he neded to win.)

2nd Game: Born of flame Vs Goblin Gangland. (He got me down to 2 life with his goblin army but my Inferno Titan came back to win me the day.)

3rd Game: Pack instince Vs Ancient Wilds. (My Ulvenwald Tracker basically won me the game, that and a few good hits from a Garruk's Companion+ Blanchwood Armor combo and a Chameleon Colossus )

Final score: scoobadude Vs the devilwuster 2-1

P.S. Do we post what deck's were taken/Given to us on here or do we just keep that to ourselves?
Yay I fixed my post for all the cards X_x
scoobadude Vs thedevilwuster

1st Game: Peacekeepers Vs Born of flame. (My Dawn Elemental gave him for a run for his money but it wasn't enough, I didn't draw enough lands for my really good creatures until the last turn and he had more than enough burn to kill me, that and a Chandra's Pheonix was all he neded to win.)

2nd Game: Born of flame Vs Goblin Gangland. (He got me down to 2 life with his goblin army but my Inferno Titan came back to win me the day.)

3rd Game: Pack instince Vs Ancient Wilds. (My Ulvenwald Tracker basically won me the game, that and a few good hits from a Garruk's Companion + Blanchwood Armor combo and a Chameleon Colossus )

Final score: scoobadude Vs the devilwuster 2-1

P.S. Do we post what deck's were taken/Given to us on here or do we just keep that to ourselves?

You have to post it her. Well, in fact, thedevilwuster have to post here, since he's the one choosing decks.

Me vs Jonnblader was played today:

1. OD vs PI I win
2. BoF vs GG I win
3. PI vs DP I win
I win 3 - 0.
I'VE BEEN SWEEPED.

Wow, did I do lousy my first match.
 LiangHuBB just got the jump on me at every corner.

Pack Instinct vs Obediant Dead : He won this one easily. I had a max of 3 mana and thats not good news for Pack Instinct. Especially against OD.

Goblin Gangland vs Born of Flame : I thought i would have some luck here but again I was shut down. He played this one very nicely and my goblins were eventually devastated by Inferno Titan.

Dream Puppets vs Pack Instinct : Green creatures go stomp stomp on defenseless blue mage.

Final Result : LiangHuBB 3 JonnBlader 0

I traded my Goblins for BoF

Hopefully, I can do better in my next matchup. 

Sorry I was out of town.
I confirm the results I had with scoobadude.
Great games.
First game I enjoyed very much. Wink
Second game was an awesome come from behind. My Gobs stalled when he had 2 life and then the titan smacked me.
Third game....Ulvenwald Tracker... I hate thee.

I take Pack Instinct for next week.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Mastergear_Owen's take on Magic 2014 Campaign.

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

http://www.nogoblinsallowed.com/viewforum.php?f=38

Sorry I was out of town.
I confirm the results I had with scoobadude.
Great games.
First game I enjoyed very much.
Second game was an awesome come from behind. My Gobs stalled when he had 2 life and then the titan smacked me.
Third game....Ulvenwald Tracker... I hate thee.

I take Pack Instinct for next week.

Aren't you forgeting anything? Or you really want scoobadude playing with only 3 decks until the rest of the league?

Crap, sorry.
He gets Exalted.

Edit: Sorry... losing deck.
He gets Ancient.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

My games vs. Fma

1st game:

My GG vs his CL. I drew a deadly hand, it didn't even look to be close. Warren Instigator got me to like 5 goblins and took him down to like 5 life. Next turn he Wrath of Godded me, but he ran out of steam nontheless, with the help of my Goblin Ringleader.

Jersey 1 - Fma 0

2nd game:  

I ran out of steam with PK against his OD. He took out my captian of the watch with Mires Toll and I could never recover. Mana flooded late game when I brought him down to like 5 life again, and he just took it over with a Grave Titan and Rune-scarred Demon.

Jersey 1 - Fma 1

Game 3:

My BoF vs his ED. I had a great matchup but he Demonic Tutored into a Mark of Asylum which is practically an auto win vs red. I tried to direct damage him to the face but I think I was 1 mana short of Fireblasting for the win.

Jersey 1 - Fma 2

I'll take Obedient Dead and trade him my Peacekeepers.
I did probably understand sth wrong, so I have to ask this question once again about
"After EACH match, the loser choose one of the decks he used and the winner doesn't have and swap it for one of the decks for one of the decks the winner used and the loser doesn't have."

Does the after EACH match means after all 3 matches played vs 1 person then there is finally a deck swap?
After my 3 matches vs JonnB he traded Goblins for BoF, does that mean the next game I play vs OKChristian this week has to be without BoF, but I can play Goblins then? Is that right?
@LiangHu: Correct.

@JerseyPapa: confirmed. Great games, all very interesting.

1st game: CL vs. GG
Second game I lost in the league, second game against an unstoppable Goblin army when I was close to stabilize. Again I had a good hand, but again I had to go second and couldn't keep up in the end.

2nd game: OD vs. PK
Had to mulligan down to 5 only to get more than 1 land, but finally got 3 swamps then + Lili's specter. Mire's troll really secured the win.

3rd game: ED vs. BF
Luckily I had the tutor and finally could go first. Could t3 Mark of Asylum secured me enoguh exalted creatures on the board to get the damage through before he could burn me.
NoobGamerisNoob and I had our matches today, and here's how they went:

Game 1: Pterosaur (Peacekeepers) vs NoobGamerisNoob (Pack Instinct)

He played first and played Vinelasher Kudzu on turn 2. I felt as though I could outrace it with Squadron Hawks and my other creatures as long as I was able to draw land. Unfortunately for me, as I kept a 2 land hand, my development was a little too slow for me to make more than one play per turn. As he added Garruk's Companion, Primal Huntbeast, Primordial Hydra ,Sentinel Spider and Timbermaw Larva to the table, I was forced to play either removal or chump blockers for his big guys on my turn, and he ground me out in the end.

Pterosaur - 0 NoobGamerisNoob - 1

Game 2: Pterosaur (Exalted Darkness) vs NoobGamerisNoob (Peacekeepers)

I played first, and when I saw him play Doomed Traveler on turn one, I immediately Demonic Tutored for Knight of Infamy. He played Honor of the Pure, but I was able to Unmake his Mausoleum Guard, and he was stuck just using removal on my Deathbringer Liege twice (as I destroyed his first  Journey to Nowhere) as my Knight attacked him unopposed. There was really nothing he could have done here.

Pterosaur - 1 NoobGamerisNoob - 1

Game 3: Pterosaur (Obedient Dead) vs NoobGamerisNoob (Dream Puppets)

I was surprised in the rubber match that he went with Dream Puppets, the worst deck in the game IMO. He played first and started out milling me a few times until I played Bloodhunter Bat which he cloned. I played Phyrexian Obliterator, which he bounced to my hand with Aether Adept. I tried to blow him out with Massacre Wurm next turn, but he had the counterspell for it and copied it with Body Double on his turn. I murdered the copy and his bat and replayed the Obliterator. He was at 0 cards at this point, and his next two were probably land since he didn't play anything from then on, and I was able to finish the game with the Obliterator and a subsequent Rune-Scarred Demon.

Pterosaur - 2 NoobGamerisNoob - 1

He said that he wanted to take my Obedient Dead and give me his Dream Puppets (obv).
I confirm what Pterosaur said, but i think Lifegain deck is crappier than the mill deck, i change my Dram Puppets for his Obedient Dead.

Oh hypocrisy! A World full of n00bs indeed!

I just had my match with Gegliosh:

Game 1

felbatista's PI vs Gegliosh's CL

He had to mulligan to 6 cards and had to keep a 1-land hand. To add insult to the injury, he said he had some lag problems in the match, which forced him into suboptimal plays. I had I really good hand, though. I finished the game with Chameleon Colossus and 12 wolf tokens.

felbatista 1x0 Gegliosh

Game 2

felbatista's CL vs Gegliosh's CW

Only one card describe this match: Panoptic Mirror. It's funny that I run 2 Solemn Offerings, but only draws them against GG. Anyway, he crushed me.

felbatista 1x1 Gegliosh

Game 3

felbatista's BF vs Gegliosh's PK

It was a race between my burn spells and some weenies. I think he got land-flooded in this match. Anyways, he attacked with everything and became open to the Hostility I was holding.

felbatista 2x1 Gegliosh

I'm happy that I managed to win my first match, especially because Gegliosh looks like a very skilled player.

I'll update the OP now. And I'll be doing it in a regular basis through the week.

EDIT: He said he wants to change my BF for his PK. And there goes my favorite deck...

Ok here are the results between EagleNiteWillow1 and myself (DJ-Katy):

Game 1 - EagleNiteWillow1 (Pack Instinct) vs DJ-Katy (Crosswinds): Eagle wins
Game 2 - EagleNiteWillow1 (Born of Flame) vs DJ-Katy (Goblin Gangland): Katy wins
Game 3 - EagleNiteWillow1 (Obedient Dead) vs DJ-Katy (Exalted Darkness): Katy wins

Final score: EagleNiteWillow1 1 - 2 DJ-Katy

Not much worth saying about games 2 and 3 (Eagle was mana-screwed in game 2 and I drew Knight of Glory in my opening hand in game 3 which he couldn't work around this time), they were both fairly trivial and straight-forward.

Game 1 was a bit more scrappy, I didn't draw any counterspells the entire game, just had a single Disperse in my opening hand. I was mostly relying on cloning Eagle's cards with Rite of Replication and Followed Footsteps.

DJ-Katy and I played our games today.

Game1- I had Pack Instinct and Dj had Crosswinds.  Both of us had good mana start.  All was well and I was taking some life away and then out came Followed Footsteps onto my Obstinate Baloth allowing to get some life back.  Luckily I got Prey Upon to kill my baloth.  Eventually swung in for the win.

Game2-  My Born of Flame vs Dj's Goblin Gangland-  Gobos came out quick.  I was mana screwed with this one.  Had plenty of cards to take out the mob in front of me, just no way to cast anything.  Relentless Assault came out to drop me at 3 life.  On my turn I killed my self with Searing Spear. Sorry DJ, couldn't let the gobs kill me...lol.

Game 3- My Obedient Dead vs Dj's Exalted Darkness.  FIrst I got Mana flooded.  And exalteds turn 2 Knight of Glory just owned the board.  Gained life twice hoping to draw into something to help, but never did.

End result once again Eaglenitewillow1 wins 1 game, DJ wins 2 games.  I am sad...

I gave up Obedient Dead and took Crosswinds     
I'm sorry I made you sad. If it's any consolation I chuckled when you Searing Spear'd yourself. I would've done the same :P
me (blabla7553) and dj katy had our match today

dj katy won 2:1 and we swapped celestial light for obedient dead.  
Here are the results between blabla7553 and DJ-Katy:

Game 1 - blabla7553 (Crosswinds) vs DJ-Katy (Goblin Gangland): blabla wins
Game 2 - blabla7553 (Born of Flame) vs DJ-Katy (Obedient Dead): Katy wins
Game 3 - blabla7553 (Celestial Light) vs DJ-Katy (Exalted Darkness): Katy wins

Final score: blabla7553 1 - 2 DJ-Katy

In the first game I was simply outplayed, and on my 2nd to last turn (I think), knowing blabla would cast Cancel on anything reasonable on this turn, I tried to decide between casting Relentless Assault or Goblin Cheftain. Casting the Cheftain was probably a mistake.

In the second game blabla just couldn't get the damage spells he needed to take out Liliana's creatures, while his Furnace Whelp, Pyre Charger (sp?) and such were easily taken down with a Massacre Wurm.

The third game was pretty bizarre. As with EagleNiteWillow1 I got lucky with a turn 2 draw of Knight of Infamy (or whichever one has protection from white) and figured this would be the most important card for the win. However blabla sucked quite a bit of life down on me and I ended up not using the exalted ability in the last 3 or so turns, instead attacking with two Child of Nights (for the life gain) and the Knight. In the final turn Deathbringer Liege rose the total attack power of all my available creatures to 13, which was precisely enough (again without exalted) to eliminate blabla's last remaining 13 life. 
Me and BJ played last night.

Game 1: Bullmans Flame v.s. BJs Dead: Threw everything at his face and ran out of steam. We both got land flooded and he was at 8 life. I was holding on to a bloodhand incase of corrupt when I topdeck a second one. GG

Game 2: Bullmans Keepers v.s. BJs Winds: Got off to a slow start so i thought i was done. Captian of the watch carried me to victory. 

Game 3: Bullmans puppets v.s. BJs Instincts: Kept a hand with the sword and body double. Never got a creature on the board. BJ went to stompy town. GG

He took my beloved Keepers and gave me crosswinds, so I now have 4 decks that between them Ive probably played a total of 15-20 matches. Yay, lol.

On a side note Doctorugs420 has not responded to me yet.      

Slognard and I had our matches today and here are the results:

Game 1: Pterosaur (Peacekeepers) vs slognard (Born of Flame)

I played some early guys along with Glorious Anthem to pump my forces, but they still fell victim to early burn spells and an eventual Flamebreak. I continued to play guys who also met their end to a second Flamebreak. I had removal to deal with his Obsidian Fireheart and a late game Inferno Titan, but I wound up with a hand with all removal spells against an opponent who only played 2 guys. It wasn't too long until he had enough burn and mana to finish me off.

Pterosaur - 0 slognard - 1

Game 2: Pterosaur (Exalted Darkness) vs slognard (Peacekeepers)

I started the second game with an Akrasan Squire who he traded off for one of his Raise the Alarm tokens pumped by Honor of the Pure. He attacked with his Squadron Hawks repeatedly while I removed any guys that were a threat and attacked back with my Knight of Glory. I was able to get Worship down and Mortify his Honor of the Pure, but he was content to continue trading damage with me and cast Sun Titan late in the game to get it back. I Doom Bladed the titan and Demonic Tutored on my turn. The problem was that I still hadn't drawn a fifth land which nullified most of my finisher cards, so I picked up Sublime Archangel and its ability enabled me to attack him down to 1. Whether he had been holding it all game or drew it late, he was able to play Oblivion Ring on my Worship and attack through my angel with his two hawks for the exact 2 damage he needed to win.

Pterosaur - 0 slognard - 2

Game 3: Pterosaur (Celestial Light) vs slognard (Obedient Dead)

I started off game three playing two Serra Ascendants that he let live. When I played Ajani's Pridemate before attacks on turn 3, he Murdered it immediately. On his turn he Mire's Tolled, taking my Well of Lost Dreams and I attacked again. He cast a Liliana's Specter next, presumably for a land since he knew I had Recumbent Bliss, which I used it on it and continued the attack. The next turn he played Grave Titan which I promply removed with Swords to Plowshares, and now I had enough life for the  Recumbent Bliss trigger to turn my Ascendants into 6/6s. I attacked him for twelve leaving Knight of Meadowgrain back to block. He had innocent blood for that, but no removal for my fliers, so I was able to attack him for the win.

Pterosaur - 1 slognard - 2 

They were really good games, the 2nd especially. Despite my winning with it, I chose to give him Exalted Darkness (I said Celestial Light earlier but I forgot he already had it) and to get my Obedient Dead back.
Hey just letting you guys know, Devil said he wanted my pack instinct in his post, but my peacekeepers deck is the one that got crossed out on the list. I'm just about to fight christian and I hope it's ok I use peacekeepers since i just like tripple read the thread and devil said he wanted pack instinct... if it's a problem then it's my bad and I'll take responsibility.
Hey just letting you guys know, Devil said he wanted my pack instinct in his post, but my peacekeepers deck is the one that got crossed out on the list. I'm just about to fight christian and I hope it's ok I use peacekeepers since i just like tripple read the thread and devil said he wanted pack instinct... if it's a problem then it's my bad and I'll take responsibility.

devil sent me a PM saying he wanted peacekeepers. I said I was ok with it as long as he makes a post here asking about it. But he's out of reach since them. My advice to you is wait until he says something (or just play normally if you're ok with the change).

Damn. I'm so sorry. I did choose Pack.
I got in a 2hg match with a friend tonight and didn't realize the controversy.

Show

Scoobadude and I played last night.  There was some confusion on the decks, but we decided to just keep the results since I got the "win" anyway.  

Game one: Me = GG, Scooba = PK

I was able to overwhelm him with a Guide, Pile Driver, and some other random guys.  He did hold me off for a bit by Fiend Hunting my Warren Instigator.  But a turn 4 Clickslither stormed in for some damage and a turn 5 Voracious Dragon finished him with damage to the face.

Game two: Me = OD, Scooba = AW

I started the same with mana, Rune-Scared Demon, raise from the grave, and Diabolic Tutor. He got me down a little with some early critters, but as soon as I hit 6 mana and could start tutoring like crazy, it was game over as I dropped bomb after bomb.  Finished him off with a Massacre Wurm that wiped his side and a Corrupt to the face. 

Game three: Me = PI, Scooba = GG

This game actually went to like land drop 10 or 12.  We were both mana flooded and I had just a few fatties on the table holding off his horde, but he had Squee and I didn't have trample, so attacking was pointless as he could chump and then recast.  I eventually drew a Terra Stomper and charged in for some trample damage, but the next round he played a Goblin Chieftain that pumped all his dudes and he attacked for my entire life total in one go.   

Final score:  OKChristian 2, Scoobadude 1.

He is taking my Obedient Dead and giving me his Ancient Wilds.

Well... I'll leave the details to Andre as I'm not happy at all about this.
The session started with my children (who had promised when Mom was gone to the store they would be angels so Dad could play his matches) decided it was time to start screwing up Smile
With or without distractions, it wasn't in the cards.

Game 1.
Me: Pack, Andre: OD..... is there a card that states, "If you have 12 mana and a timbermaw you win"? No. Oh well. Bit of a mana flood.

Game 2.
Me: BoF, Andre: AW.... burn cant keep up with Wild Pair or the Wurms.

Game 3.
Me: Gobs, Andre: Pack..... Kicked from the network twice... pissed.... I concede the last match.

I take OD, and I give Gobs.

Show

Well, I had my match against Thedevilwuster today

ANDREG1001 03 / Devilwuster 00

1st Duel: Obedient Dead vs Pack Instincts  1/0

I had a starting hand full of fatties and no mana, but took it anyway and an early Sign in Blood gave me the mana i needed to use my Dread and Griselband midgame, meanwhile devilwuster got mana flooded and only manage to play a spider, no need to say i won that one.

2nd Duel: Ancient Wilds vs Born of Flame 2/0

I got a good start using my drawing elf and other small/mid creatures which devilwuster was killing easily, but once my Wild Pair came out he couldnt handle the 7/7 worms that gave me the victory.

3rd Duel  Pack Instincts vs Goblin Gangland 3/0

Devil got a slow start with the goblins which gave me the chance to put some defense 1st, early game devil began to take out the goblins, but i already had some strong defense out, 5/5 hexproof, unfortunately he lost connection while the game looked like this:

ANdreG1001: 16 life, 5/5 Dungrove Elder and Garruk's companion; Devilwuster: 16 life, 1 token, a goblin arsonist.

I claimed victory since i thought he conceded, but he explain the network problem and ask for a rematch which I accepted, he continue having problems and getting kicked of the duels, he later conceded the last game being unable to play. He took from me OD and gave BoF. EDIT: Goblins

SOOO..... I propose this new policy concerning connection problems on advanced games:
"If a player looses connection on a late running game (I hope i make myself clear); the players will post the current board with life totals and a winner will be decided on this terms only, If the game had no clear advantange a rematch can be arranged if both players agree." 

I think this will make the league fair and mainly avoid controversy with handling rematchs between players.
Let me know what you think.
Well... I'll leave the details to Andre as I'm not happy at all about this....

Game 3.
Me: Gobs, Andre: Pack..... Kicked from the network twice... pissed.... I concede the last match.

I take OD, and I give Gobs.

I totally understand your discomfort and it's really unfair and lame I got the last victory like that,
Noticing you're unhappy with the results I will accept a rematch when ur connection gets working, if you like to play again.
EDIT: We tried it again and no luck, he conceded and the results stay

Anyway I proposed a connection policy to avoid discomforts and controversy in the league, hope people would agree with it.

It's impossible to be a fair judge unless the players had zero cards in hand. A single wrath could've turned the tides and only the player knows what's been in his hand. Somebody might have successfully lured a player into laying a bunch of weenies for a beefy swipe. Should he be punished for being behind in board presence at the moment he lost his con, when he clearly had the more promising strategy?

There's no money at stake, I think we should trust each other. If my opponent knows he's been far behind, I expect him to concede the game after a disconnect. Otherwise you play again.
What's up, guys? 1 more match for you. This time, felbatista vs DoctorUgs420.

Game 1

felbatista's PK x Doctor's PI

Gegliosh, I have to say I had more luck with PK than you had. I mean, literally. I had a pretty good start, having removal for Baloths and Hydras. But when he lined up a second Hydra, a Garruk's Companion and a Dungrove Elder, only a miracle could save me. That miracle was topdecking my sixth land and be able to cast the Captain of the Watch that won me the game 2 turns later.

felbatista 1x0 Doctor

Game 2

felbatista's GG x Doctor's OD

He actually had one of the best hand he could have. Vampire Nighthawk forced me to waste a Goblin Grenade early, Tendrils of Corruption took out a big Goblin Piledriver and Mutilate cleared the board when I had just 3 cards in hand. To bad one of them was Goblin Ringleader. A Siege-Gang Commander followed by a Voracious Dragon sealed the deal, which is very ironic, since I spent so many posts in the GG thread saying I don't like the dragon, but I would run it just because everyone said I should. I'm a believer now, guys!

felbatista 2x0 Doctor

Game 3

felbatista's CL x Doctor's AW

2 Serra Ascendants and 2 Baneslayer Angels in your starting hand is pretty good, right? Well, the is that I missed 2 very important land drops and was crushed by Vengevines (crush... Vengevine... Crushing Vines... I'm really bad at puns...). The only remarkable moment in this match was when Doctor lost connection just before the final blow because of a lack of electricity. Funny times.

Final score:

felbatista 2x1 DoctorUgs420

Doctor said he hates aggro, so he's going to need some time to figure out the swap here. At least he can't give me a second layer of CL. 2 games with this deck, 2 times I got land screwed.

ANdreG1001 01/ bj8534 02

1st Duel: Ancient Wilds vs Peacekeepers  1/0

We were pretty tied up all the 1st part of the game, but once i flooded the board with creatures I could go for the kill

2nd Duel: Goblins vs Pack Instincts 1/1

I thought I almost had him but Avenger of Zendikar got me good in combo with Primeval Titan.

3rd Duel: Obedient Dead vs Pack Instincts 1/2

I had a god's hand but so did BJ and there's pretty much nothing you can do against a Phyrexian Obliterator with PI.

Fun games I must say

I take Obedient Dead and give Goblins

Confirming Felbatista's wins...

I'll give you obediant dead and......
let me roll a dice here......
There ya go, Goblins for me ....... yeah
Hey everyone, here are the results of our Group B match between me (Totentlicht) and Slognard. We played yesterday. 

Game 1 - Totenlicht BoF vs. Slognard PK

This was the fastest game of the whole match. Slognard drew a nice hand with Honor of the Pure and Glorious Anthem and filled the board with the now not-so-small soldiers. I had a single board cleaner and then a pumped Captain of the Watch was the end of it. I would've had to use all my available mana to kill either her (5/5) or a single token (4/4). So I never could compete with Slognard's board presence Good game though.

Totenlich 0 - 1 Slognard

Game 2 - Totenlicht PK vs. Slognard OD

The second game was fun but OD's late game is pure massacre... if you know what I mean, lol. My soldiers were not fast enough this time, and Slognard did a good job of slowing down my game tempo until he got board control. He even returned one of my Captain of the Watch under his control... Almost right after he Mire's Tolled her. I had a lot of lucky draws as well, lots of removal Oblivion Ring but I could never recover from losing my whole army to a Mutilate. Massacre Wurm came in and I didn't draw anything but land and that was it. Good game.

Totenlicht 0 - 2 Slognard

Game 3 - Totenlicht CW vs. Slognard BoF

The following description sums up nicely the whole duel: if Sulfuric Vortex had come out, then my infini-turn combo with Panoptic Mirror would've had a deadline, lol. After imprinting Time Warp on the mirror, it took around 4-5 turns to get some drakes around to finish the match. I tried to speed things up but gladly Slognard went "I'll just sit here, take your time", lol, so that's the way it ended. Good game.

Final score: Totenlich 1 - 2 Slognard.

Slognard took the match. 

I have a question about deck swapping in this particular situation (Felbatista, mind to clear this up for me?). We both had PK and BoF as two of our three decks for the whole match, the only different deck was CW on my part and OD on his. So after losing the match, do I HAVE to switch decks, even if the only possibility - giving away my CW for his OD - directly affects me? I would much rather stay with CW, but if deck swaps are mandatory even if it affects the loser, then it's fine. Just wanted to check first.

EDIT: Ok, so after confirming the situation, I'll "decide" to change the only swappable decks we had I'll give you my terrible CW, Slognard, in exchange for your OD deck which I should start unlocking soon!