Make yourself into a MTG card!!

73 posts / 0 new
Last post
Make yourself into your ideal MTG card. This card must be a legendary creature (so that only one can be played at a time) and should reflect your personality or dream battle style. Be as creative as you'd like :D The name of your card can either be your actual name or your username.

I actually changed mine from the original one to better suit me.

Sapphire Prince 
Legendary Creature - Merfolk Wizard [MR] 
Other Merfolk you control get +1/+1 and get ": Counter target spell unless its controller pays ".
2/2
Broken.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Broken.

Hence why I said be as creative as you want. It doesn't matter how broken just have fun with it lol
Making this to reflect the fact I frequently (albeit unintentionally) use a "paranoid" play style (that is, I tend to worry about the slightest things and build up huge armies without attacking... sometimes this saves me games, but 90% the time it kills me.) Also the fact that I play white, except in 1v1 games, in which case I often use a troll Eldrazi reanimation deck.

This is probably broken as heck. Roll with it. 

Paranoid Soldier
Legendary Creature- Soldier

As long as you have 20 or less life, Paranoid Soldier has Vigilance.

As long as you have 10 or less life, Paranoid Soldier gets +1/+2 and has Lifelink.

As long as you have 5 or less life, Paranoid Soldier is indestructible.

4/5
Making this to reflect the fact I frequently (albeit unintentionally) use a "paranoid" play style (that is, I tend to worry about the slightest things and build up huge armies without attacking... sometimes this saves me games, but 90% the time it kills me.) Also the fact that I play white, except in 1v1 games, in which case I often use a troll Eldrazi reanimation deck.

This is probably broken as heck. Roll with it. 

Paranoid Soldier

As long as you have 20 or less life, Paranoid Soldier has Vigilance.

As long as you have 10 or less life, Paranoid Soldier gets +1/+2 and has Lifelink.

As long as you have 5 or less life, Paranoid Soldier is indestructible.

4/5

That's really good :D I like the name, maybe make it so if you have 10 or less life seeing as it's a pretty powerful card due to the CMC and white specializes in life gain.
For that matter, add a creature type. >_> Fixed it, though.
For that matter, add a creature type. >_> Fixed it, though.

I love the change :D really cool for a legendary soldier.
Fireball Mage
Creature - Human Wizard (C)
When Fireball Mage enters the battlefield, add to your mana pool. Spend this mana only on costs that contain .

"Subtlety? Nah."
1/1
Fireball Mage
When Fireball Mage enters the battlefield, add to your mana pool. Spend this mana only on costs that contain .

"Subtlety? Nah."
1/1

lol
Fireball Mage

"Subtlety? Nah."
1/1

Stream of Life

Wait, when did Red/Green get lifegain? :O
EyeballFrog
Creature -- Frog Spellshaper
, , Discard a card: Gain control of target creature until end of turn. Untap that creature. It gains haste until end of turn.
1/2

EyeballFrog
Creature -- Frog Spellshaper
, , Discard a card: Gain control of target creature until end of turn. Untap that creature. It gains haste until end of turn.
1/2

nty

I'm sorry, I don't believe I've seen a working RGU deck before. D: 
nty

RUG was actually a very popular Type 2 tournament deck back during the days of Jace the Mind Sculptor. It was essentially a good stuff deck that used Green's ramp, Red's burn, and Blue's filtering and Jace.
Capricious Elementalist

Creature – Human Wizard (R)
2/2

Flying
When Capricious Elementalist enters the battlefield, it deals 2 damage to target creature or player. Draw a card.

"I go where the winds take me, for good or for ill."

Embrace imagination.

Lord of YMtC | Ten Rounds Contest Winner

Solphos – A fan set with a 'combo matters' theme

Fool's Gold – The second set of the Solphos block

A cycle of me!
'Cause seriously, what's better than me than 5 of me?

Aviv the Kind
Legendary Creature - Human Knight
Protection from Creatures
, Put a -1/-1 counter on ~, target two creatures become indestructible.
What did you say your name was?
4/4

Aviv the Wise |
Legendary Creature - Human Wizard
During your upkeep, pay :Xm:.
: Draw X.
Derreck? That's a nice tidbit of information
3/3

Aviv the Cruel |
Legendary Creature - Human Horror
Wither
Whenever ~ deals damage to a creature, that creature becomes indestructible until the end of the turn.
Damage ~ deals to creatures causes their controller to lose that much life.
Are you sure you want to stay in this card shop?
4/4

Aviv the Passionite |
Legendary Creature - Human Warrior
: Untap target creature and gain control of it until the end of the turn. It gains haste.
[i]We could go back to my house...
3/3

Cannot make final one. Stupid sleep! >_>
My Philosophies
1: Magic is awesome. 2: Haters gunna hate. And when they do, use your shotgun. 3: One Direction is quite possibly the most amazing thing ever. 4: I like boys. Got a problem? Then you're an idiot. 5: I'm better than you. 6: I am a vampire. 7: PONIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! [i](No, I'm not a brony. I like Actual ponies. The ones that are young horses?
First thing you should know, I'm a permanent newb. Jace has amazing hair! I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
My People Tallies
MagicPablo666: 1 ChaosLight: 1

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?

nty

My best deck is RGU, well - it only has one green card, and it is only kinda green: Firespout, but I do run green mana for it. In case of emergency.

And your other comment: Since when does Red/Green get lifegain?

My second deck ever, made with a bunch of 4th (or thereabouts) Edition cards my uncle gave me, was Red-Green X spells. It contained Stream of Life, but not Channel - it wasn't very good.

Anyway, here I am. I don't like Blue in theory, but it justs seems to seep into all my decks.

Davidis, Aether Shaman
Legendary Creature - Weird Shaman
, , Discard a card: Search your library for a card that shares a type with that card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.

2/2

Imagine Art similar to Kresh, minus the dreadlocks, plus a wickedsexy mustache. Beefcakes.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
RUG is a very potent combo, at least for casual playes like me! Regardless though, I'd only be two colours as a card:

Evolutionary Ooze
Legendary Creature - Ooze
Flying, Trample
If you are searching your library you may pay and put ~ onto the battlefield.
3/3

Decks
Modern

Bloody Fangs

Cruel Master

Life Unbound

Survival of the Fittest

EDH

The Indomitable Doran, the Siege Tower

Mimeomancy The Mimeoplasm

Cube

360 Pauper "Colour Basics"

I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

Umm, this is kinda hard. I'm a bunch of everything. This is the best I can come up with:

Lynzee
Creature- Gypsy      

Vigillance, exhaulted. 

All other gypsy creatures have exhaulted. 

When Lynzee dies, you may transform her.  

1/6

"There is little time to be done what has to become."  

Rogue Angel
Legendary Creature- Angel  

All  creatures gain +2/2
All  creatures gain Flying and First Strike. 

4/6

"I know naught of who I was or why I am, only of who I will be."   

That's why I made a(n uncomplete) cycle!
My Philosophies
1: Magic is awesome. 2: Haters gunna hate. And when they do, use your shotgun. 3: One Direction is quite possibly the most amazing thing ever. 4: I like boys. Got a problem? Then you're an idiot. 5: I'm better than you. 6: I am a vampire. 7: PONIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! [i](No, I'm not a brony. I like Actual ponies. The ones that are young horses?
First thing you should know, I'm a permanent newb. Jace has amazing hair! I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
Umm, this is kinda hard. I'm a bunch of everything. This is the best I can come up with:

Lynzee
Creature- Gypsy      

Vigillance, exhaulted. 

All other gypsy creatures have exhaulted. 

When Lynzee dies, you may transform her.  

1/6

"There is little time to be done what has to become."  

Rogue Angel
Legendary Creature- Angel  

All  creatures gain +2/2
All  creatures gain Flying and First Strike. 

4/6

"I know naught of who I was or why I am, only of who I will be."   

That was really great Lynzee
Thanks Sapphire. 

I've always been called a gypsy because my family has czechoslavakian blood and during WWII Hitler referred to the czech's as "Gypsies". That's where my mom says I get my pretty from. LOL  
I'm Irish!
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
Thanks Sapphire. 

I've always been called a gypsy because my family has czechoslavakian blood and during WWII Hitler referred to the czech's as "Gypsies". That's where my mom says I get my pretty from. LOL  

Hahaha well then your card needs to be as pretty as you, it's already just as awesome
I haven't even thought about what the artwork would look like, hmm, got any ideas?
I haven't even thought about what the artwork would look like, hmm, got any ideas?

Well a Gypsie for one and then on the back an epic angel like Basandra, Battle Seraph or Iona, Shield of Emeria :D
A gypsy lady with her hair on fire standing out in a crowd. A transparent angel is floating above her.
2nd has an angel flying above the corpse of the first one. She's wielding a fiery sword.
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
A gypsy lady with her hair on fire standing out in a crowd. A transparent angel is floating above her.
2nd has an angel flying above the corpse of the first one. She's wielding a fiery sword.

I'm loving that idea 

Yes, thats good. 

@ Sapphire... Basandra is a bad ass, I want a body like hers. =)   
Yup, I'm that amazing.
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
I want a body like jace in jace belaren art.
Or at least the hair.
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
Wait I have a better idea... my ideals card. The ultimate control creature. I know it's a bit broken but meh who cares.

Sapphire Prince
Legendary Creature - Avatar Wizard {MR}
Islands you control produce instead.
: Draw a card.
: Target creature gets flying until end of turn.
: Return target permanent to it's owner's hand.
: Counter target spell unless it's owner pays .
: Look at the top 3 cards of your library and rearrange them in any order.
At the end of your turn, untap all blue creatures you control.
5/5
"I am the master of the vast mind, the deep ocean and endless sky."
erint-ell, the survivor
legendary creature-human

if ~ would leave the battlefeild, Instead, put a reverence counter on ~ and ~ deals one damage for each reverence counter on ~ to target opponent.

"are arrows and spells only seemed to make him more angry."
-sarks kans, the sole survivor of the attack on the immagrant collony 
1/1
(the art would be him standing on a bloody landscape with gashes all over him and peirced in multiple places with arrows, but no blood)
Yourself
Creature - Avatar
When Yourself enters the battlefield, choose a player.
Yourself has X power and Y toughness, where X is equal to the number of lands the chosen player controls and Y is that player's life total.
Whenever Yourself takes damage, it deals that much damage to the chosen player.
When the chosen player casts an instant or sorcery, copy that spell.
Why are you hitting yourself?
*/*
Yourself
Creature - Avatar
When Youself enters the battlefield, choose a player.
Yourself's has X power and Y toughness, where X is equal to the number of lands the chosen player controls and Y is that player's life total.
Whenever Yourself takes damage, it deals that much damage to the chosen player.
When the chosen player casts an instant or sorcery, copy that spell.
Why are you hitting yourself?
X/Y

This is genius!
Awesome.
If it copied me, the sheer awesomeness would burn the card.
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
Do I sense budding internet puppy romance? Adorable.

139359831 wrote:
With whom?
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies
Zokorad
Legendary Creature - Human Shaman
Other Creatures you control get +3/+3.
~ can not leave the stack to anywhere except to the battlefield under its owners control. 
Permanents and Spells you Control have Hexproof and are Indestructible.
Don't play the game cruely, lets each play our own game of solitare with the occasional crossgame stabbing.
1/1

Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

2. Hundred Acres (Dead Town)

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

Do I sense budding internet puppy romance? Adorable.

It actually appears to me that they are the same person as their only purpose in ymtc seems to be complimenting each others cards and then flirting

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
No seriously, who.
My Philosophies
I am Black/Green
My People Tallies