where to buy magic singles

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Whats the best website to buy cards online?

The main catagories im looking for is:

Price, and available stock. 
I personally am a fan of trollandtoad.com, their prices are good, and their stock is usually good depending on what you're looking for.
This post happens like every day. Is there a way to make a Sticky w/r/t "buying magic singles?"

Also, I usually can't find what I want on TrollandToad - so I go with a store called Capefeargames.com. I dunno. They seem nice and fairly cheap most of the time.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Check magiccards.info. Whatever card site they're associated with (I can never remember what it's called) checks a number of different stores for prices. If you shop around, you'll usually end up with a better deal than just using channelfireball or starcitygames or what have you. (Those are also decent places to check, by the way.)
Rules Nut Advisor
Check magiccards.info. Whatever card site they're associated with (I can never remember what it's called) checks a number of different stores for prices. If you shop around, you'll usually end up with a better deal than just using channelfireball or starcitygames or what have you. (Those are also decent places to check, by the way.)

You're thinking of tcgplayer.com
There are quite a few that I order from. channelfireball.com I order from the most. They seem to have the lowest prices and the lowest shipping. Some stores have rally low prices but then the lowest they charge for shipping is like $8. I would watch out for that.
True post count: 9,900 Thanks Wotc for not counting archived posts. If I post without capital letters than means I'm posting from my phone. For some reason it hates typing capital letters. Go_Texans on MTGO. Texans 12-4 Wildcard: W Texans 19 Bengals 13 Divisional: L Texans 28 Patriots 41 Another awesome season!
ebay
Channelfireball
Troll and Toad
Game Academy Online
CCGhouse
ABU

Its a good idea to have more than one provider, that way you can get competitive prices and best availability. 
STEP 1: Find your cousin STEP 2: Get your cousin in the cannon STEP: 3 Find another cousin
for at least 7 years, if I have ever wanted to buy singles, its from cardkingdom.com  they are amazing.
channelfireball.com
trollandtoad.com
tcgplayer.com
mtgmintcard.com
cardkingdom.com
or ebay.

should find what you're looking for on there. 
another you could look at is manaleak.com, quite reasonable.