Myr Battlesphere Deck.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello, I have created a Myr Battlesphere deck. I am looking for suggestions on how to improve and polish my deck. A simple explination of the deck would be ramp out as much mana as possible early in game, and then get a Myr Battlesphere out for a quick finish. That would be the most basic explination of this decks main win condition.

Creatures.

Spells.
[Deck]
2 Cranial Plating
2 Coat of Arms
4 Gitaxian Probe
4 Myr Reservoir
2 Myr Turbine
4 Ponder
[/Deck]

Plainswalker.
[Deck]
2 Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas
[/Deck]

Land.
[Deck]
2 Darksteel Citadel
10 Island
4 Swamp
4 Vault of Whispers
[/Deck]

I would appreciate any suggestions and constructive critism given to me, and I thank you for taking the time out of your day to help improve my deck.
Why play Vault of Whispers and not play Seat of the Synod?
With the possibility to hit infinite mana (2 Galvanizer and 2 other myr or palladium) and not use any x spell as a possible game ender?
Maybe try Buried Ruin or Academy Ruins.
I second the Buried Ruin, but I would highly favor the Academy Ruins. You have a lot of card draw and that would definitely help get some of your things back should they die.

I would also suggest something else to use that infinite mana with. Myr Matrix is a fine option for this. You might also want something to find all these things, so a few Fabricates wouldn't hurt. 
Infinite mana for myr usually go along well with Myrsmith, though thats out of color for what you're doing. I think you should consider Chimeric Mass (though that likes proliferate a LOT more...)

IMAGE(http://stat.rumandmonkey.com/tests/1/6/5261/20795.jpg)

Maybe conjUrer's closet on a battlesphere for fun.
Maybe conjUrer's closet on a battlesphere for fun.

use this instead of gitaxian probe. trust me it is so much better
Accumulated Knowledge

That's rather subjective, gitaxian probe is better in early game, gives you information on the opponent's potential plays, and can cost 0 mana if you choose to pay 2 life.