Do We Have Dates on RTR Card Previews?

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
I can't seem to find a timetable for sneak peaks or card previews.  If there is any of that information out, do we know about it?
56735468 wrote:
Residual energetic and psychic emenations from the spark of planewalkers going in and out of the blind eternities like it was a windmill eventually coalesced into beings named eldrazi who by their very nature could not consume mundane sources of nourishment to sustain their existence.
Prerelease is 29th september so I wouldn't expect any official previews before 3rd september
We usually get a whole messload of spoilers at PAX Prime, which is August 31-September 2 this year.
We may get a handful of cards ahead of PAX due to Izzet vs Golgari being due out on Sept. 7th. So depending on when they release the decklists/packaging for those we may have Jarad confirmed and a handful of other cards.

But yeah, other than that PAX is the next big one at the end of the month and after that it's spoiler season starting on the 3rd of Sept. 
the duel deck has 4 preview cards in them, so those should be the next we'll know
proud member of the 2011 community team
the duel deck has 4 preview cards in them, so those should be the next we'll know

6 actually.
Jarad, and five others.

www.wizards.com/ContentResources/Wizards...
even better, I must have remembered it wrong
Do we have the names of those new cards yet? 
I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both selfish and chaotic. I value self-gratification and control; I want to have things my way, preferably now. At best, I'm entertaining and surprising; at worst, I'm hedonistic and violent.
no, nothing
we don't even know how they are distributed among the guilds (I assume 3 each, but you never know ;))
I seem to recall RTR as September and IzVSGg as October.

Mafia Game Slots:

1. Open

2. Hundred Acres (Dead Town)

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

I seem to recall RTR as September and IzVSGg as October.

you recall wrong
what's the point in having preview cards if it comes out later?
also the Standard rotation is in October, so RTR has to come out then
Izzet vs Golgari comes out on September 7th.

IMAGE(http://oi39.tinypic.com/14mvxh5.jpg)

Well Jarad was officially spoiled today so thats one
Izzet vs Golgari comes out on September 7th.

A set is usually fully spoiled within two weeks of its release. That's the mark we're aiming at, folks.
It seems the timeline goes like this.

Revelation of first preview card in IvG 8th Aug.

PAX Prime Return to Ravnica party on September 1st.

Previews start 10th Sept and run for three weeks (standard length for a large set.) Full set spoilers available on or before 26th Sept.

Prerelease 29th Sept.

Release 5th Oct.

How the other preview cards from IvG fit in I'm not 100% certain, but they will be known before prereleases start as the decks release on 7th Sept. They may be revealed in the run up to the PAX party, or at the PAX party (although the latter dilutes the awesomeness of the party).
Still blessed by Julia of Hillsdown. M:tG Rules Adviser You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
Sign In to post comments