Dungeon Command: Tyranny of Goblins release date

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wizards.com lists the release date for the Tyranny of Goblins faction pack as September 18, but amazon.com lists it as October 2. Can anyone clarify what the actual release date is?
Chapters.ca had it listed as Sept 18th originally, but has subsequently moved the date to October 2nd. I got a note from them informing me of this last week because I have the ser preordered.

I assume Wizards has pushed back the release date but has not yet updated their website.
I know for the first two releases of Dungeon Command, Amazon had its release date as the 26th, rather than the 17th. So it looks like they might get them late. just my two cents to this question.
I know for the first two releases of Dungeon Command, Amazon had its release date as the 26th, rather than the 17th. So it looks like they might get them late. just my two cents to this question.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "late", but isn't it pretty rare that amazon has a Wizards product out later than other retailers? 

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "late", but isn't it pretty rare that amazon has a Wizards product out later than other retailers? 

WPN retailers (I believe core+) get some number of WOTC products early.  It doesn't happen with Magic sets, but happens with most D&D products.  I'm not sure if it applies to DC or not; I manage a games store so I always buy from myself, unsurprisingly, and don't pay much attention to when Amazon gets it unless someone else mentions it.
I manage a games store so I always buy from myself, unsurprisingly, and don't pay much attention to when Amazon gets it unless someone else mentions it.

So when are you getting Tyrrany of Goblins in your store?

My latest information is still the 18th, but the ultimate answer is always "when they send it to me" so all I know is that if it's moved back, I am not aware of it Smile