D&D Fan Adventure: Curse of the Lonley Tower

I created an adventure to play once you get done with the Caves of Chaos. I hope you enjoy.

Note: I beefed up the monsters a lot! My charactes were 3rd level and had completed the caves when they took this on and it was a challenge for them.

Have fun and try not to TPK.

The Curse of the Lonley Tower
Great presentation.

Edition wars kill players,Dungeons and Dragons needs every player it can get.

Fun layout- that map is rediculously awesome!
Please collect and update the DND Next Community Wiki Page with your ideas and suggestions!
Take a look at my clarified ability scores And also my Houserules relevent to DNDNext
+1 on the presentation. It's beautiful. Great job!

It's a nice little dungeon. It'd be great for a single session. I guess one thing I'd like are some suggestions for goodies to throw at the players, but that's something that most DM's can come up with easily enough.
Fun layout- that map is rediculously awesome!

Isnt it... Check out as much of Brandon Kruse's work as you can. He is amazing.

dandddoodles.blogspot.com/
I guess one thing I'd like are some suggestions for goodies to throw at the players, but that's something that most DM's can come up with easily enough.

Treasue for D&DNext has been complicateed because I have no idea what to do for balance. But, here is a link to a bunch of magical items I created as well as all the ones from the caves and one from hack and slach.

Magic Items
Yay I like your treasures with the fluff =)  Treasures are the one place i'd like to see dndnext use cards, since its fun to be able to hand a player a treasure card.
Please collect and update the DND Next Community Wiki Page with your ideas and suggestions!
Take a look at my clarified ability scores And also my Houserules relevent to DNDNext
I too love the presentation of this adventure...

argokirby, could you please PM me, I tried to send you one but your profile is private.
It ran perfectly.
Thank you very very much.
We had 4 PCs, I change the beginning story a bit. Made it a McGuffin quest.
Your room descriptions were very nice. I love the layout. Though, it seem s that some of the later rooms the Master's room and the torture room were lacking a bit in description compared to the others.
I used the Magic Item list as well. Threw in a Magic GreatAxe +1 (The Spear of Lojion), the Boots of Elvenkind, and the Mithral Tiara as rewards.
We had great fun. Lost the wizard to the Ghast, but really, who needs a wizard.
Thank you again for the time you spent so we could have fun for our 4 hours tonight.
Viva La "what ever version of D&D you are playing right now!"