8/6/2012 Draft Simulator

28 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's Draft Simulator, which goes live Monday morning on magicthegathering.com.
Lol my first 3 picks ended up being such a waste as I ended up going neither Green or Black but went White&Blue instead with splash of Black.  I really really don't know how I got 2 Phantasms First pack when the 2 guys just to my left were going Blue as well.  I mean Pick 4 and 8 pack 1 is just rediculous for them.  And last pack not sure how Intrepid Hero made it to 4th pick  Also not sure how I got 2 Mind Sculpts so late in packs 2 and 3.

Picks

Heres my Deck, nothing higher than 4 cost wise and low on double mana in other than white.  May cut a plains for Kraken though as the curve is so low.  Or Mark of the Vampire.

If I had  to draft over again I think I would have had a much better deck ofc with knowing that the guys on both my Left AND Right were both going Green Blue.  Although I am pretty happy with my Blue anyway with 2 Jacd's and 2 Mind Sculpts.  Seing that the only other guy really drafting white got 2 Serra Angels and Sublime though kind of annoyed me.
I think black is very powerful in this format so I forced mono-black this is my 4o cards

knight of infamy

4X duty-bound dead

3X giant scorpion

cower in fear

2X tormented soul

2x dark favor

3X servant of nefarox

2X liliana's shade

essence drain

sign in blood

mutilate

walking corpse

bloodhunter bat

mark of the vampire                           
I forgot the 17 swamps

After drafting this set a bit this is my first go at Black/White exalted. I'm pretty happy with the result although with limited removal, no draw, and no fatties I'm definitely asking to get board wiped by Chandra's Fury or even a Planar Cleansing.  I hedged a bit against both of those by sticking Ring of Xathrid and some discard but I think I missed a chance passing Duress.
I know there were many other Divine Verdicts being passed. That definitely worries me more than Pacifism.

As for the tough cuts to forty, I decided to run the least amount of lands I've ever chanced with 15 due to the low curve. I opted against Ajani's Sunstriker in favor of the evasive and slightly more aggressive (with tempo trade-off) Serra AvengerCaptain's Call also didn't make the cut as I think my deck chumps fine already. Should I make room for Servant of Nefarox? She seems unimpressive for this deck while getting blown out by Chandra's Fury. I'm pretty excited about War Falcon which is probably my favorite card in the set. I only have six enablers but I'm still stoked to roll with it.

Decks I think B/W exalted doesn't want to see: Anything with decent red, blue fliers/krakens, or Fog Bank and Arms Dealer. Green/X is also not a great match but I think Angelic Benediction is key to shutting off their spiders. Thoughts?

Deck:
Land
8 Swamp
7 Plains

Creatures - 17
War Falcon
2x Duty-Bound Dead
2x Tormented Soul
Aven Squire
Serra Avenger
2x Knight of Glory
Attended Knight
Knight of Infamy
2x Ravenous Rats
Guardians of Akrasa
2x Giant Scorpion
Pillarfield Ox

Instants/Sorceries/Enchantments/Artifacts - 8
Dark Favor
Show of Valor
Ring of Xathrid
Mind Rot
Angelic Benediction
2x Mark of the Vampire
Divine Verdict

Picks
Round 1:
Knight of Infamy
Divine Verdict
Guardians of Akrasa
Giant Scorpion
Dark Favor
Ravenous Rats
Duty-Bound Dead
Giant Scorpion
Disentomb
Tormented Soul
Giant Scorpion
Reckless Brute
Ravenous Rats
Bountiful Harvest
Mountain

Round 2:
Serra Avenger
Knight of Glory
Attended Knight
Ring of Xathrid
Crippling Blight
Servant of Nefarox
Ajani's Sunstriker
War Falcon
Tormented Soul
Duty-Bound Dead
Mind Rot
Serpent's Gift
Naturalize
Kindled Fury
Island

Round 3:
Captain's Call
Angelic Benediction
Knight of Glory
Aven Squire
Mark of the Vampire
Mark of the Vampire
Divine Verdict
Show of Valor
Pillarfield Ox
Serpent's Gift
Downpour
Tricks of the Trade
Glorious Charge
Kraken Hatchling
Forest

Lol my first 3 picks ended up being such a waste as I ended up going neither Green or Black but went White&Blue instead with splash of Black.  I really really don't know how I got 2 Phantasms First pack when the 2 guys just to my left were going Blue as well.  I mean Pick 4 and 8 pack 1 is just rediculous for them.  And last pack not sure how Intrepid Hero made it to 4th pick  Also not sure how I got 2 Mind Sculpts so late in packs 2 and 3.

Picks

Heres my Deck, nothing higher than 4 cost wise and low on double mana in other than white.  May cut a plains for Kraken though as the curve is so low.  Or Mark of the Vampire.

If I had  to draft over again I think I would have had a much better deck ofc with knowing that the guys on both my Left AND Right were both going Green Blue.  Although I am pretty happy with my Blue anyway with 2 Jacd's and 2 Mind Sculpts.  Seing that the only other guy really drafting white got 2 Serra Angels and Sublime though kind of annoyed me.

Yeah, I definitely think knight of infamy pick one is a good choice. Being able to dodge two of the pertinent removal spells in the format is pretty sweet besides pumping your champion of choice. Way to get the removal and represent the war falcon! Woot!

BW exalted.  Focused entirely on grabbing exalted creatures and creatures who work well with it: Mastiff, Tormented Soul.  Grabbed the Gems for manafix so i wouldn't need a whole lot of mountains but then found that, with the low curve of the build, it probably wouldn't be necessary.  So I decided to add a couple lands and incorporate nicol bolas who probably wouldn't see too much play but, is nice to have anyway.  Cleaver riot made it in for versatility.  If exalted isn't the most effective attack or I need to clear the opponents board, it's not bad.  If exalted IS working, best case is +10/+10 and double strike to some creature.  gives me the opening to play entirely defense if I need to until I see it.  Who knows how it'll play out.

It may have a couple of holes but, i figure for drafting, all-or-nothing strategies are hard to stop.  Especially since I don't remember seeing any creature countering spells.  Unsummon doesn''t really bug me.  If burn shows a consistent problem, i can swap out some cards for some of the 3 & 4 toughness picks and disentomb.  

Round 1:
Knight of Infamy
Duty-Bound Dead
Guardians of Akrasa
Angelic Benediction
Blood Reckoning
Warclamp Mastiff
Duty-Bound Dead
Giant Scorpion
Disentomb
Tormented Soul
Giant Scorpion
Reckless Brute
Dark Favor
Bountiful Harvest
Mountain

Round 2:
Serra Avenger
Knight of Glory
Giant Scorpion
Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker
Cleaver Riot
Servant of Nefarox
Slumbering Dragon
Gem of Becoming
Tormented Soul
Duty-Bound Dead
Torch Fiend
Ring of Xathrid
Krenko's Command
Smelt
Island

Round 3:
Captain's Call
Angelic Benediction
Knight of Glory
Aven Squire
Duty-Bound Dead
Crimson Muckwader
Tormented Soul
Warclamp Mastiff
Pillarfield Ox
Gem of Becoming
Disentomb
Reckless Brute
Glorious Charge
Kraken Hatchling
Forest

Deck List:

Land - 19
7 Swamp
3 Mountain
6 Plains
2 Island 

Creatures - 15
1 Knight of Infamy
2 Knight of Glory
4 Duty-Bound Dead
1 Servant of Nefarox
3 Tormented Soul
2 Warclamp Mastiff
1 Giant Scorpion
1 Aven Squire

Other - 7
2 Angelic Benediction
2 Cleaver Riot
2 Gem of Becoming
1 Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker 

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
I went BW exalted, which I am leaning towards as the strongest archetype in the set.

BW Exalted

Creatures (15)
1 x Knight of Infamy
3 x Duty-Bound Dead
1 x Guardians of Akrasa
3 x Tormented Soul
2 x Giant Scorpion
1 x Serra Avenger
1 x War Falcon
1 x Servant of Nefarox
1 x Veilborn Ghoul
1 x Aven Squire

Spells (9)
1 x Angelic Benediction
2 x Pacifism
1 x Mutilate
1 x Ring of Xathrid
1 x Crippling Blight
1 x Public Execution
1 x Mark of the Vampire
1 x Show of Valor

Land (16)
9 x swamp
7 x plains

Sideboard
1 x Ring of Evos Isle
1 x Disentomb
1 x Dark Favor
1 x Harbor Bandit
1 x Ajani's Sunstriker
1 x Duress
3 x Plummet
1 x Naturalize
2 x Smelt
1 x Arctic Aven
1 x Goblin Arsonist
1 x Hydrosurge
1 x Tricks of the Trade

The early choices were quite tough:

P1P1: Knight of Infamy vs Prey Upon vs Turn to Slag
This was really about the sort of deck you wanted to build. And I think exalted is very strong indeed.

P1P2: Duty-bound dead vs Healer of the Pride vs sentinel spider
This was the "all in" moment. Healer is amazing. The spider is practically a serra angel. DBD though is very important to the exalted build.

P1P6: Pacifism vs essence drain
Pacifism I think is slightly weaker than it was in M12 because pacifying an exalted creature doesn't switch off the exalted, and because there are a lot more utility creatures which can be problematic (Krenko, Talrand, Intrepid Hero). However, this deck wants to cast a creature with exalted and remove a blocker in the same turn, so the low cc makes this more appealing.

P1P8: Ring of Evos Isle vs Giant Scorpion
I think I called this right (even though I didn't run the ring and ran two scorpions). The Scorpion is a great attacker when powered up by exalted, and when not is still a great blocker. However against certain decks the ring will be hard to answer. The only reason I didn't start with it is because I picked up the black ring instead.

P2P2: Multilate vs Knight of Glory
Tough one. I want lots of two-drops with exalted, and they are hard to find. But mutilate wrecks this deck so even if I don't cast it, not having to play against it tipped me in favour of mutilate.

What I want to know is, how the heck does Rancor go seventh pick?  What are these bots doing??
Hi Everyone

i went for a green black deathtouch deck no flying creatures but i think i can make up for that with creatures with reach, and unblockable creatures.

sorry if this didnt appear correctly on the forum.   

Ok please tell  me I misread these picks and that you didn't fist pick Disentomb over the Knight of Imfany?!!  I mean there were at least 7 better picks then what you chose and if you did that in a live draft (and anyone found out) you would be laughed out of the room.

Also pack 2 pick 1 Tormented Soul  was a TERRIBLE pick.  If you HAD to choose a black/themed card both Ring of Xathrid and Mind Rot were MUCH better choices.

Pack 3 Serpents gift is a really bad choice as well.  With Green and Black for choices you had Plummet, the Dryads or Mind Rot again for choices.

Mainly the only good things you did that stood out were the Sentinel Spiders and scorpions.

I went for the knight first, because it seemed extremely good and the lack of other black sent a strong signal (I hope).  When Rancor came around that late, I knew I had to go into green.  I ended up drafting a deck that means to sent in one creature with unblockable, flying, or trample on the strength of exalted, +1/+1 counters, dark favor, or rancor.  Basically, I want to make something big, and then bash with it.  I think that I probably should have taken another Ravenous Rats or the Elderscale Wurm when I had the chance, and I didn't see a lot of removal, but otherwise I like what I have.

Round 1:
Knight of Infamy
Sign in Blood
Fungal Sprouting
Cower in Fear
Ravenous Rats
Fungal Sprouting
Rancor
Ranger's Path
Disentomb
Duty-Bound Dead
Giant Scorpion
Giant Scorpion
Dark Favor
Bountiful Harvest
Mountain

Round 2:
Ring of Xathrid
Mutilate
Duress
Ring of Xathrid
Spiked Baloth
Servant of Nefarox
Bloodthrone Vampire
Zombie Goliath
Tormented Soul
Duty-Bound Dead
Mind Rot
Plummet
Krenko's Command
Kindled Fury
Island

Round 3:
Quirion Dryad
Servant of Nefarox
Bloodhunter Bat
Flinthoof Boar
Public Execution
Ring of Kalonia
Tormented Soul
Dark Favor
Plummet
Fog
Disentomb
Reckless Brute
Smelt
Plummet
Forest

Here's the deck:

Lands:
12x Swamp
5x Forest

Creatures:
2x Duty-Bound Dead
2x Tormented Soul
1x Knight of Infamy
1x Ravenous Rats
1x Bloodthrone Vampire
1x Quirion Dryad
2x Servant of Nefarox
1x Spiked Baloth
1x Bloodhunter Bat

Other:
1x Rancor
2x Disentomb
1x Duress
1x Sign in Blood
2x Dark Favor
2x Ring of Xathrid
1x Ring of Kalonia
1x Public Execution

I'm somewhat new to drafting, so it would be really nice if someone could tell me if I made any real mistakes in my drafting or deckbuilding.  Thanks!

Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

I've seen angels fall from blinding heights. But you yourself are nothing so divine. Just next in line.

191752181 wrote:
All I'm saying is, I don't really see how she goes around petrifying swords and boots and especially mirrors. How the heck does she beat a Panoptic Mirror? It makes no sense for artifacts either. Or enchantments, for that matter. "Well, you see, Jimmy cast this spell to flood the mountain, but then the gorgon just looked at the water really hard and it went away."

Round 1:
Knight of Infamy
Duty-Bound Dead
Giant Scorpion
Cower in Fear
Dark Favor
Essence Drain
Duty-Bound Dead
Giant Scorpion
Disentomb
Sign in Blood
Zombie Goliath
Farseek
Ravenous Rats
Bountiful Harvest
Mountain

Round 2:
Ring of Xathrid
Mutilate
Giant Scorpion
Ring of Xathrid
Crippling Blight
Servant of Nefarox
Liliana's Shade
Zombie Goliath
Tormented Soul
Duty-Bound Dead
Duress
Walking Corpse
Krenko's Command
Kindled Fury
Island

Round 3:
Mind Rot
Servant of Nefarox
Bloodhunter Bat
Liliana's Shade
Public Execution
Mark of the Vampire
Phylactery Lich
Dark Favor
Unsummon
Gem of Becoming
Disentomb
Ring of Valkas
Smelt
Kraken Hatchling
Forest

Thought it would be fun to do mono black.  Deck ended up pretty good.  I ended up cutting the Lich as only two artificats is fairly tight.  The Exalted mechanic is rather nice here, with Duty-Bound Dead or Tormented Soul providing excellent 1 of attacking.  The rings and the shades make for excellent late game threats as well.  Plenty of removal, reset with Mutilate, and Dark Favor making any of your small dudes must deal withs.  The amount of passed Pacificms is annoying though.

Creatures
1CC 
Duty-Bound Dead x3
Tormented Soul

2CC
Knight of Infamy

3CC
Giant Scorpion x3
Servant of Nefarox x2

4CC
Liliana's Shade x2
Bloodhunter Bat

Spells 
1CC
Crippling Blight

2CC
Dark Favor x2
Sign in Blood
Ring of Xathrid x2

3CC
Cower in Fear

4CC
Mutilate
Mark of the Vampire

5CC
Essence Drain

6CC
Public Execution

Swawmp x16

White/black exalted came together better than I anticipated. White was really deep in removal, and black had a bit of evasion and even more exalted.

Round 1:
Knight of Infamy
Divine Verdict
Guardians of Akrasa
Angelic Benediction
Pacifism
Pacifism
Divine Verdict
Giant Scorpion
Erase
Duty-Bound Dead
Giant Scorpion
Reckless Brute
Dark Favor
Bountiful Harvest
Mountain

Round 2:
Serra Avenger
Mutilate
Attended Knight
Ring of Thune
Crippling Blight
Servant of Nefarox
Ajani's Sunstriker
War Falcon
Tormented Soul
Duty-Bound Dead
Duress
Serpent's Gift
Krenko's Command
Smelt
Island

Round 3:
Arctic Aven
Divine Verdict
Knight of Glory
Aven Squire
Public Execution
Liliana's Shade
Divine Verdict
Warclamp Mastiff
Pillarfield Ox
Goblin Arsonist
Downpour
Tricks of the Trade
Glorious Charge
Kraken Hatchling
Forest

The Deck

Removal (8)
Pacifism x 2
Divine Verdict x 4
Mutilate
Public Execution

Pump (2)
Angelic Benediction
Ring of Thune 

Creatures (13)
Warclamp Mastiff
Duty-Bound Dead x 2
Knight of Infamy
Knight of Glory
Aven Squire
Serra Avenger
Ajani's Sunstriker
Guardians of Akrasa
Giant Scorpion x 2
Servant of Nefarox
Attended Knight 

Land (17)
Plains x 9
Swamp x 8

This plays like most exalted decks, but two things to note. The combination of Giant Scorpion and exalted means that your opponent has to choose between letting some damage through or wiping out his entire board. If you need to reset with Mutilate, try to attack with something that your opponent can't kill easily (e.g. Warclamp Mastiff, Duty-Bound Dead, or the aforementioned Giant Scorpion) so that exalted will boost your attacker beyond what Mutilate will kill. Possible sideboard cards include Erase (for that Rancor that was going around) and Duress.

Unimpressive 1st pack, so I went with a theme I know works in M13 draft, B/W Exhaulted.  I was disappointed I didn't find one Murder though.

[sblock Draft]
Round 1:
Knight of Infamy
Duty-Bound Dead
Guardians of Akrasa
Angelic Benediction
Pacifism
Pacifism
Rancor
Giant Scorpion
Erase
Tormented Soul
Disentomb
Wild Guess
Dark Favor
Bountiful Harvest
Mountain

Round 2:
Serra Avenger
Mutilate
Duress
Ring of Xathrid
Captain's Call
Servant of Nefarox
Ajani's Sunstriker
War Falcon
Ring of Xathrid
Duty-Bound Dead
Mind Rot
Plummet
Mind Sculpt
Kindled Fury
Island

Round 3:
Prized Elephant
Divine Verdict
Bloodhunter Bat
Aven Squire
Tormented Soul
Ring of Kalonia
Tormented Soul
Warclamp Mastiff
Unsummon
Gem of Becoming
Disentomb
Ring of Valkas
Glorious Charge
Plummet
Forest

[/sblock]

Creatures (15):
Duty-Bound Dead x 2 - Awesome regenerating exhaulted, He pumps attacker then is regenerating blocker
Tormented Soul x 3 - Can't block him... Exhaulted makes you wish you could
War Falcon - 2/1 flyer, nice that 3 of the exhaulted creatures are soldiers/knights, eh?
Warclamp Mastiff
Knight of Infamy
Aven Squire
Ajani's Sunstriker - Lifegainer with Exhaulted could bring you back from the brink in a hurry
Serra Avenger - Pure awesomeness in white
Servant of Nefarox - It is hard to attack into a 3/1 and think you will live
Guardians of Akrasa - Exhaulted protector, If you can't do the dirty work, might as well help those who can
Bloodhunter Bat
Prized Elephant - Might need to squeeze in a forest for trample and Rancor

Spells (5):
Pacifism x 2 - Removal
Captain's Call - Fodder
Angelic Benediction - Better leave more than one defender when this puppy is out
Divine Verdict - Removal, also can be surprise kill if I remove your blocker and have trample.

Artifacts (3):
Ring of Xathrid x 2 - The ideal target is Tormented Soul, but pumping black creature and giving regen, nice....
Ring of Kalonia - No green creatures, that's alright, I want the trample effect anyway.

Land (17):
Plains x 8
Swamp x 9

Comments: I left out Rancor, but might want to add it in and put in a Forest or two, but lack land finding card.  Also put in disproportional number of Swamps because I want a turn 1 Tormented Soul to come out as often as possible.  Might regret this distrobution since I have 12 White to 8 Black cards overall.
I left Mutilate out because I think it will hurt me more often than help, but it is there in sideboard if I need it.

Did a 2nd Draft (chose to add it here rather than creating new post)
[sblock Blue/Green Draft]
Round 1:
Prey Upon
Duskdale Wurm
Timberpack Wolf
Jace's Phantasm
Negate
Deadly Recluse
Rancor
Jace's Phantasm
Erase
Tormented Soul
Tormod's Crypt
Giant Scorpion
Bountiful Harvest
Bountiful Harvest
Mountain

Round 2:
Archaeomancer
Sentinel Spider
Rewind
Plummet
Mind Sculpt
Unsummon
Primal Huntbeast
Naturalize
Ring of Xathrid
Bond Beetle
Yeva's Forcemage
Walking Corpse
Naturalize
Kindled Fury
Island

Round 3:
Quirion Dryad
Unsummon
Elderscale Wurm
Tricks of the Trade
Elvish Visionary
Ring of Kalonia
Elvish Visionary
Show of Valor
Unsummon
Ground Seal
Mind Sculpt
Ring of Valkas
Duty-Bound Dead
Plummet
Forest

[/sblock]
[sblock Blue/Green Deck]
Creatures (13):
Jace's Phantasm x 2
Elvish Visionary x 2
Quirion Dryad
Timberpack Wolf
Deadly Recluse
Yeva's Forcemage
Primal Huntbeast
Archaeomancer
Sentinel Spider
Duskdale Wurm
Elderscale Wurm

Spells (8):
Prey Upon
Rancor
Unsummon x 3
Mind Sculpt x 2
Tricks of the Trade

Artifacts (1):
Ring of Kalonia

Land (18):
Forest x 10
Island x 8

Win Conditions are either mill with double Mind Sculpt and Archaeomancer to make it 3 -or- unblockable combo -or- death by flying and trampling.  Btw, unblockable combo isn't only combo with Primal Huntbeast, Ring of Kalonia can be pretty nasty on him too.

Ironically Elderscale Wurm in this deck is almost a never attack or block creature if you are facing white, as he can help you stall for your mill cards perfectly.  Just be sure to use Unsummon wisely.  And for anyone who doesn't fear Unsummon, you have never seen it played properly.  Exhaulted players hate it, because it is almost a time-walk for the defense.  Unsummon your attacker = wasted turn, plus often an exhaulted player will have played a new exhaulted creature prior to attacking so the attacker can't be re-cast that same turn.  Massive tempo advantage, which works perfectly for a mill based theme.  The longer you take to kill him, the less time before you are decked.

[/sblock]

Here our my picks:

Round 1:
Knight of Infamy
Duty-Bound Dead
Guardians of Akrasa
Angelic Benediction
Dark Favor
Warclamp Mastiff
Duty-Bound Dead
Silvercoat Lion
Glorious Charge
Tormented Soul
Disentomb
Reckless Brute
Blood Reckoning
Bountiful Harvest
Mountain

Round 2:
Serra Avenger
Knight of Glory
Duress
Ring of Thune
Cleaver Riot
Ravenous Rats
Bloodthrone Vampire
Timberpack Wolf
Tormented Soul
Duty-Bound Dead
Mind Rot
Volcanic Strength
Naturalize
Kindled Fury
Island

Round 3:
Quirion Dryad
Angelic Benediction
Knight of Glory
Aven Squire
Duty-Bound Dead
Liliana's Shade
Tormented Soul
Dark Favor
Smelt
Goblin Arsonist
Disentomb
Reckless Brute
Glorious Charge
Kraken Hatchling
Forest 

I thought it was best to go for the Exalteed deck, and overall I think I had a pretty good amount of stuff that I was able to use. here is the deck I would make:

Land:
9 Swamps
8 Plains

Creatures:
1 Aven Squire
1 Bloodthrone Vampire
4 Duty-Bound Dead
1 Guardians of Akrasa
2 Kight of Glory
1 Kight of Infamy
1 Serra Avenger
3 Tormented Soul

Other Spells:
2 Angelic Benediction
2 Dark Favor
2 Disentomb
2 Glorias Charge
1 Ring of Thune 

I also thought it would be a good Idea to splash in red sometimes to get Clever Riot, Volcanic Strength, Reckless Brute, and Goblin Arsonist in, all of which could benefit the deck.

Main problem with this deck is I don't have any removal.

Also Sorry if I messed up in posting this in a easy to read format, this is my fist post ever so please tell me how to get it so you can scroll over the words to see the cards because i don't think I formatted this right to be able to do that. Thanks. 

I would NOT expect to lose many games with that.

Show

Round 1:
Knight of Infamy this or switcheroo. Blue will probably get fought over more, and I feel like being aggro
Divine Verdict Between this and sign in blood ,when in doubt take removal.
Giant Scorpion This or guardians of akrasa. Looks like I'll have a controllish build. The scorpion is a threat as well as defense.
Cower in Fear I was right not to underestimate this card. i,l always pick it.
Pacifism Yes please. next best was ravenous rats. But it'S a 1/1 that make people discsrd land.
Pacifism Yes please.
Divine Verdict OMFGBBQ! Control it is.
Giant Scorpion I want both this and the lion. But I'm going to be control so. might as well be dedicated.
Disentomb Considered glorious charge but I am no longer aggro.
Tormented Soul Umblockable guys are good in control I hear.
Zombie Goliath I need at least one big guy.
Farseek
Dark Favor
Bountiful Harvest
Mountain

Round 2:
Ring of Xathrid This might seem questionable but if you think about it, most of my deck looks like it's going to be black (I have no white creatures so far) and every single creature I have wants to wear this. it wil be more useful then the 4serra avenger which I can race anyway. I have to let pacifism go but, it's not like I'm lacking removal.
Mutilate I could cry of joy.
Attended Knight first white creture. Control likes CA. Especially at that cost.
Walking Corpse I need a 2 drop. And ring of Thune is useless to me.
Crippling Blight Removal is popular this year.
Ravenous Rats Another 2 drop, and it fits the deck's purpose.
Slumbering Dragon I'm splashing this. Too bad for whoever let it go. Would have taken bloodthrone otherwise (mutilate + bash)
War Falcon Hellion crucible would be pushing it.
Tormented Soul I do need this. Might pckup and play a dark faor.
Duty-Bound Dead
Duress
Plummet I am NOT losing my dragon to not hating this.
Krenko's Command Nice card to hate.
Kindled Fury
Island

Round 3:
Prized Elephant This took some thinking. There is NOTHING that fits me in the rare or uncommon, and this is still a hill giant. The only one available in black OR white unless I miss my guess. So I take it.
Divine Verdict Man, my opponents will cry.
Bloodhunter Bat I probably should have taken knight of glory, but I have no flying creature, and there's some CA in it.
Aven Squire yay, my first common white creature.
Public Execution .........What more could I ask for?
Liliana's Shade great card for this deck. Considered the muckwader though.
Tormented Soul
Show of Valor The deck had no tricks so far.
Pillarfield Ox I may actually play this. Good defensive card.
Goblin Arsonist
Disentomb
Tricks of the Trade
Glorious Charge
Plummet another break for my dragon (and aven)
Forest

I think this deck would beat the crap out of everything. Exalted decks would just roll over as I insta remove their single attacker and destroy their tempo.

After drafting this set a bit this is my first go at Black/White exalted. I'm pretty happy with the result although with limited removal, no draw, and no fatties 

How did you manage to be low on removal in black/white? And there were two zombie goliath going around aswell as the 1/6 vigilance. 

BEST. DECK. EVER.

Meh. Needs Battle of Wits.
Round 1:
Knight of Infamy
Duty-Bound Dead
Guardians of Akrasa
Giant Scorpion
Pacifism
Pacifism
Divine Verdict
Giant Scorpion
Glorious Charge
Tormented Soul
Giant Scorpion
Reckless Brute
Dark Favor
Bountiful Harvest
Mountain

Round 2:
Serra Avenger
Knight of Glory
Attended Knight
Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker
Captain's Call
Servant of Nefarox
Ajani's Sunstriker
War Falcon
Tormented Soul
Duty-Bound Dead
Mind Rot
Walking Corpse
Krenko's Command
Smelt
Island

Round 3:
Captain's Call
Servant of Nefarox
Knight of Glory
Aven Squire
Public Execution
Mark of the Vampire
Pacifism
Show of Valor
Plummet
Goblin Arsonist
Downpour
Reckless Brute
Glorious Charge
Pillarfield Ox
Forest

The deck:
2 Tormented Soul
2 Duty-Bound Dead
2 Knight of Glory
Knight of Infamy
Serra Avenger
Ajani's Sunstriker
Aven Squire
Attended Knight
Guardians of Akrasa
2 Giant Scorpion
2 Servant of Nefarox
Captain's Call

3 Pacifism
Divine Verdict
Mark of the Vampire
Public Execution

9 Plains
8 Swamp

IMO this is a very strong deck.  It conducts some very powerful offense, and has the potential to mitigate a good amount of the opponent's offense as well.  Plenty of reason to think this would be the strongest deck at the table.  The picks I was most uncertain of were...
p1p2 (Duty-Bound Dead vs Battleflight Eagle vs Divine Verdict)
p1p7 (Duty-Bound Dead vs Divine Verdict)
p3p2 (Servant of Nefarox vs Divine Verdict vs Battleflight Eagle)
p3p4 (Intrepid Hero vs Aven Squire)
p3p5 (Public Execution vs Mark of the Vampire)
Round 1:
Switcheroo
Battleflight Eagle
Guardians of Akrasa
Jace's Phantasm
Pacifism
Pacifism
Rancor
Ring of Evos Isle
Erase
Hydrosurge
Disentomb
Farseek
Dark Favor
Bountiful Harvest
Mountain

Round 2:
Serra Avenger
Knight of Glory
Attended Knight
Fog Bank
War Falcon
Unsummon
Welkin Tern
War Falcon
Safe Passage
Hydrosurge
Rewind
Volcanic Strength
Mind Sculpt
Kindled Fury
Island

Round 3:
Arctic Aven
Divine Verdict
Knight of Glory
Aven Squire
Ring of Thune
Plummet
Essence Drain
Warclamp Mastiff
Unsummon
Gem of Becoming
Mind Sculpt
Ring of Valkas
Smelt
Pillarfield Ox
Forest

BW exalted not surprisingly looks ridiculous.  After last week's draft I felt like changing it up and opted for Switcheroo for pick 1.  Going WU this is what I got: both rings in my colors and a potential for quick and devastating air attack.  I'm curioius how good will my Unsummons and Hydrosurges be in winning  a race?

Creatures (14)
Warclamp Mastiff
2 x War Falcon
Jace's Phantasm
Aven Squire
2 x Knight of Glory
Welkin Tern
Fog Bank
Guardians of Akrasa
Attended Knight
Arctic Aven
Serra Avenger