8/2/2012 PR: "Magic 2013's Online Debut!"

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's Perilous Realms, which goes live Thursday morning on magicthegathering.com.
Where are the blue circles that mean win. I see all are white circles that mean top8.
Definitely would like to see the Esper Tezzeret in action, that deck looks sweet.
Where are the blue circles that mean win. I see all are white circles that mean top8.

It doesn't need the blue circles since all decks listed went 4-0 in Daily Events.

With the daily standard 4-rnd events, top 8 do not playoff.

Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

I've seen angels fall from blinding heights. But you yourself are nothing so divine. Just next in line.

191752181 wrote:
All I'm saying is, I don't really see how she goes around petrifying swords and boots and especially mirrors. How the heck does she beat a Panoptic Mirror? It makes no sense for artifacts either. Or enchantments, for that matter. "Well, you see, Jimmy cast this spell to flood the mountain, but then the gorgon just looked at the water really hard and it went away."
Sign In to post comments