I have the books and the DnD creators but curious about Pixie's

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
What kinda weapons can pixies use I mean they are like 1 inch tall how can they use broad swords bows or anything,and if the item is shrink does it still pack a punch of a normal one, also how do we do the weight thing cause it says a normal load but a normal load on a pixie cant be the same as a human. Sorry I ask odd questions but we play some serious dnd at my place i go to lol.
Pixies have a power that reduces weapons to their appropriate size; mechanically, they use the same weapons as Halflings (Small weapons, or versatile weapons in two hands with no damage bonus).   The damage is unchanged.

The normal load of a pixie is the same as the normal load on a human.  Or, if you prefer to think of it another way, the ratio of a pixie's maximum load is the same as the ratio that shrunken equipment is to regular equipment. So (say) if a pixie's maximum load is 1/4 a human's, all their stuff weighs 1/4 as much, so mathematically it's the same.
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.
Ty much i was thinking a pixie-assassin cause they move fast and stuff lol
That would be the scariest thing ever, a pixie assassin! They look all cute and innocent, but not when they have a blade pressed against your throat.
I fight for freedom. I fight for justice. I fight for honor. I fight for VENGEANCE.Beware, all you monsters, all you villains, for you have unleashed the wrath of Edward Darkforest. May your god have pity on your soul. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDDGJr6LOiw&feature=share Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
yeah and I get to be lvl 11 so i figured Id think of a way o make them strong as i could,you lose a +2 dex from not being a racehat has it but the thought of a small killer is funny.
That would be the scariest thing ever, a pixie assassin! They look all cute and innocent, but not when they have a blade pressed against your throat.

My Pixie Assasin looks like a ruthless killer in 1/18th scale. Nothing says that Pixies have to be "cute."

Of course, ruthless killers who just happen to be cute are pretty scary. ;)

I am now imagining Tinkerbell from Peter Pan as silently flying in to slit Wendy's throat as she sleeps ... and Peter, of course, saves her without realizing anything is amiss.  :P
Yeah probably gonna go assassin so i can hide even better lol Or maybe exocutioner still not sure,I know to poison alot I have to use exocutioner cause i wanted to use more then one poison at a time for massive damage and effects so Im still curious how to do all that but eh ill figure it out.

Pixie assassin?

Small, cute, adorable, maybe something like this? lol

Show

It wasn't all that long after the pixie beastmaster ranger riding on their pet raptor and the pixie predacharger druid (who can fly while wildshaped into a bird) showed up on these boards that people started talking about pixie assassins...
 Threw this together for a guy in the image thread at the top of the forum quite some time ago... (wings are from an actual photograph of a dragonfly, btw)

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

Pixie assassin?

Small, cute, adorable, maybe something like this? lol

Show

It wasn't all that long after the pixie beastmaster ranger riding on their pet raptor and the pixie predacharger druid (who can fly while wildshaped into a bird) showed up on these boards that people started talking about pixie assassins...
 Threw this together for a guy in the image thread at the top of the forum quite some time ago... (wings are from an actual photograph of a dragonfly, btw)

Should made me a female version of this pic,cause it is awesome