Dungeon 204 - Pearl of the Sea Mother

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dungeon 204
Pearl of the Sea Mother

by John "Ross" Rossomangno

Insane kuo-toas have located an ancient shrine that was cast into the ocean by their goddess. Within the ruins they located the sacred Pearl of the Sea Mother. Unless these kuo-toas are stopped, they will use the artifact’s power to drown one coastal settlement after another in a tide of madness. The player characters must journey into the sacred shrine of the kuo-toa goddess, steal the Pearl, and return it to the surface to destroy it.

Talk about this article here.

I completely missed seeing this adventure, and I check the website almost daily. What happened? Was it never on the front page?
I completely missed seeing this adventure, and I check the website almost daily. What happened? Was it never on the front page?

Ditto for me.

I also check nearly every week day; don't recall this article appearing on the main page.  It belongs with Dungeon #204, so we're almost two months late (also, Plague's post is dated two months ago).  

It's entirely possible to miss something that I've paid for.  It wouldn't be so annoying if it were my fault, something I did, but I'm almost certain the mistake was on their end (that's why the article was over-looked).  Sure wish they'd start compiling the ezines again.
/\ Art
I also discovered it just yesterday. Regardless, it looks interesting enough (Blibdoolpoolp is very underpowered for a level 21 solo, but w/e). I'm going to poach heavily from it for a dungeon crawl I'm DMing next week. 
Sign In to post comments